Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets do an Aim that we will not fear from any bad news and will Support BITCOIN  (Read 394 times)
Superways (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
Merited by FLoving (1), felipe04 (1)

In the past an year ago the price of bitcoin was going much better on upward direction and everyone was of the opinion that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and no one even the governments can harm it and it is in the control of the users and holders. If the holders will not sell at low then none of the world power can reduce its price. At that time I remember none of the bad news was having power to reduce the price of bitcoin. I remember when Russia banned bitcoin in their country and there was not any affect of it in bitcoin. But nowadays it became the mentality of the users of bitcoin that when any bad news come then the price will reduce so with any bad news they start to sell as faster as they can and in that way they dump the price too much.

So today I decided to start a campaign to aware everyone that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and none of the bad news can harm its price unless we sell at low.

In this campaign we every user of bitcoin have to make this aim and have to promote it to everyone that we will not fear from any bad news and have to keep it in mind that we will not sell our coin when any bad news come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I could be wrong in my explanation but I feel as though during the big run up to 20k a lot of the long-term holders sold their positions and the coins were transferred to a lot of weaker hands. Now there has to be a period of the price falling for the coins to transfer back from those weak hands and in to the hands of people who will hold again through the difficulties. You are right that it's simply solved by not selling but I feel as though your suggestion is falling on death ears.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Superways (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I could be wrong in my explanation but I feel as though during the big run up to 20k a lot of the long-term holders sold their positions and the coins were transferred to a lot of weaker hands. Now there has to be a period of the price falling for the coins to transfer back from those weak hands and in to the hands of people who will hold again through the difficulties. You are right that it's simply solved by not selling but I feel as though your suggestion is falling on death ears.
All we have to do is to educate all of the investors of bitcoin about it and about its future and have to teach them about all the coming rewards by bitcoin to its holders. If they will know about the coming future of bitcoin and about their role for bringing that bright future then they will start believing on bitcoin and they will happily and with strength support bitcoin and will promote it everywhere.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

There's a lot of bad news about cryptocurrency like facebook and google ad ban cryptocurrency to release ads.  I hope it will not big effects because for sure they have a lot of new coming news about cryptocurrency that the information is bad. Just ignore the news and keep continue and be normal day because if we affected for sure it will be lose.  Better to keep promoting crypto to other people.
Delos

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

There's a lot of bad news about cryptocurrency like facebook and google ad ban cryptocurrency to release ads.  I hope it will not big effects because for sure they have a lot of new coming news about cryptocurrency that the information is bad. Just ignore the news and keep continue and be normal day because if we affected for sure it will be lose.  Better to keep promoting crypto to other people.

It will affect. It does allready.

If we not do anything it will comes to more.

We need not only promote we need to fight back. Spread the word. Tell the ordinary people what is behind. What google and facebook are. Why most of the governments not want bitcoins.
Superways (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

It will affect. It does allready.

If we not do anything it will comes to more.

We need not only promote we need to fight back. Spread the word. Tell the ordinary people what is behind. What google and facebook are. Why most of the governments not want bitcoins.
Actually the news do not affect the price as I discussed in the main post in detail but the weak hands fear and start to sell.

We need to promote not only the word of bitcoin but we also have to teach them everything about bitcoin and we have to tell them about the upcoming challenges coming to bitcoin and we also have to teach them that how we have to save it.

The third point is that the governments are not against of bitcoin but they only are worried about the money laundry cases which they think can happen with anonymity of bitcoin and for which they are starting regulations and these regulations means that they are interested to start working with bitcoin and when they will be satisfied with their regulations then they will openly announce the support and legalization of bitcoin and that will be our success.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

It is a nice campaign started to give strength to bitcoin and its community. After reading this topic I am also in its favor and I am aiming that I will not rely on any bad news and I will consider it in my mind that bitcoin price is decentralized and no one can harm it. I will defend bitcoin in any bad news situation in the form of holding it and promoting it. I like the motivation like that.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

there is a saying in trading that when you don`t know how to trade you win more rather than you think that you know and as far as I can see whoever made a bit of money with btc thinks he she is a successful trader which results in poor decision if see the big picture.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

I disagree with you, because bitcoin is very sensitive to external influences, so bad news is one reason the value of bitcoin falls, and I think when russia ban bitcoin, bitcoin prices also come down, but not drastically.

so it's not wrong if the bad news affects the bitcoin value, and that's true.the wrong is when someone sells bitcoin after hearing bad news. he should not panic and not sell it, when they sell it, then the price becomes down.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

Whatever happens, I will always support bitcoin! For me, this is the perfect currency! Which should replace all other currencies in the world and then people will stop paying taxes for turnover bitcoin and will be richer!
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

well I really appreciate your though and hope this campaign becomes successful and if so the whales wouldn`t be able to play cheap games with the investors in a such easy way.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

In the past an year ago the price of bitcoin was going much better on upward direction and everyone was of the opinion that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and no one even the governments can harm it and it is in the control of the users and holders. If the holders will not sell at low then none of the world power can reduce its price. At that time I remember none of the bad news was having power to reduce the price of bitcoin. I remember when Russia banned bitcoin in their country and there was not any affect of it in bitcoin. But nowadays it became the mentality of the users of bitcoin that when any bad news come then the price will reduce so with any bad news they start to sell as faster as they can and in that way they dump the price too much.

So today I decided to start a campaign to aware everyone that bitcoin is a decentralized currency and none of the bad news can harm its price unless we sell at low.

In this campaign we every user of bitcoin have to make this aim and have to promote it to everyone that we will not fear from any bad news and have to keep it in mind that we will not sell our coin when any bad news come.

As optimistic and cheery as this is, I don't think many people will follow this. If there's bad enough news, I'm sure that even the deepest of hodlers would be willing to sell -- Bitcoin is not a fun game to play around with, it's a currency that people actively buy and sell, trade with, and even use to purchase daily items. It has a value, and it's not like a child or a dog that one can simply say that they are willing to support the growth of. Bitcoin isn't really a living thing, and the people who support it indefinitely are surely not the smartest. There has to always be a point where you put your foot down and turn the other way.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

Whatever happens, I will always support bitcoin! For me, this is the perfect currency! Which should replace all other currencies in the world and then people will stop paying taxes for turnover bitcoin and will be richer!

Thats the enthusiasm! Same here, I've encountered same situation and bitcoin always recovers. I know bitcoin  will come a long way and here to stay. We see how bitcoin works, we appreciate it and the convenience it brings. So, just let them sow the FUD news, I  ignore  it.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

I am optimistic about future of bitcoin and dont wanna to worry about price and markets. Corrections are temporary and recovery will come sooner than we expected. But that time when recovery starts you will not have a chance to buy for a such low price.So emotions like fear and greed should be ignored by traders and holders Wink

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

It's a very good idea to have a campaign like that, if we look at bitcoin prices in the next few years is still very much higher than the year before, and I still hold the bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will rebound again soar.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

I all agree with the above comments and my thoughts on this is that negativity of any news shouldn't be given more of an importance when opening a subject thread that could literally affect bitcoin. With this I guess, bad news may be at least minimize and members should perhaps promote the bright side of what bitcoin can do to people with regards to investment and market profitability.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Some fake news or bad news can only scare some new investors.

Those who believe in BTC and digital cryptocurrency will not be bothered by the news!

BTC and digital cryptocurrency are the future!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

Actually google and facebook are just victims from rotten politicians cruelty who wear a suit and tie who hide behind their agency (in fact, they are just heavyweight losers) and FBI are just dogs paid expensive by them. We as bitcoin users in particular should be able to fight them because this is urgent or already beyond the limits of reasonableness.

Positive campaign is a very good idea.
We as a small community may only be able to make positive speculation but though it is just speculation, It did however, have a significant positive effect : first of all we can invite them to act more wisely in determining the steps to make no mistake. Second able to fend negative news (FUD) which often attack bitcoin.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

I believe the collapse of bitcoin because of the bad news that is read in social media as well as cryptocurrencies being banned by other countries .You are right, we should not be afraid of FUDs let us  support and help bitcoin be more popular around the world.

#Datarius
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

All we have to do is to educate all of the investors of bitcoin about it and about its future and have to teach them about all the coming rewards by bitcoin to its holders. If they will know about the coming future of bitcoin and about their role for bringing that bright future then they will start believing on bitcoin and they will happily and with strength support bitcoin and will promote it everywhere.
Although we do so, we cannot spread the knowledge to each and every person in the country. This work must be done by the governments of each country to educate their people about new technologies, digital life, blockchain and crypto currencies. The market will grow and prosper only when people living in the country have proper knowledge about crypto currencies and on what technology they work with its uses.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: