Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dips again?  (Read 528 times)
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

What's the FUD behind the dips again?

Treason of the dips are effects of exchange hacke by the hackers in south korea million dollars of bitcoin
And another reason is because dips are part of volatility function as decentralized currency.

That's bullshit.
No one cares about some Korean exchanges getting hacked for measly few millions of $s, except those who lost coins, but they aren't many.

The reason why bears are pushing the value down more and more is because we're getting ready for another massive bull run.
Money has to be made. They will push it as much as possible until it's so low that there will be massive gains again. We could see $3000 - $4000 BTC before it goes 10x again.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Its just Big players and investors who are trying to spread rumors and want want to buy our bitcoin cheap. don't be a week hand and hold your position tightly.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

The good thing about the price now is just an opportunity for those who want to invest, buy now and smiles later

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

The current happening is really devasting the image of cryptocurrency market including the people who invested on it and until now we dont have clear direction of what will be happening next because its really hard to predict bitcoins future due to its volatile characteristics.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Well, huge amount were dumped by these big boys and then the weak hands got scared and decided to cut losses, then that adds up to more dumps, then repeat...

This will end soon, probably once the fire starters are already satisfied buying cheap coins.
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

This fast few months based on my observation the bitcoin goes dip and hard to pump like the value of it last year because i think investors sell their bitcoin because they thought bitcoin will go dip more thats why bitcoin's value will affect to their act or move by the investors.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

it's really hard to say why the bitcoin price has dropped and other cryptocurrencies so far. and Some explain that in fact this is a Google prohibits an advertising that has a connection to a cryptographic currency, but no, because I think that just because it is I believe the market is recovering someday to be our future.
of course it will happen, it is common and has happened several times, but this time it makes me a little panicked because of the very drastic decline. until now I still calm myself not to sell my assets, because this is my very valuable investment in the future. I'm sure everything will get better again.

We need to be patience in this situation of the market, it still in the dip and it is not yet recover from the last dip. All people are hoping for the high price of bitcoin and I believe it will come soon.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

Well, huge amount were dumped by these big boys and then the weak hands got scared and decided to cut losses, then that adds up to more dumps, then repeat...

This will end soon, probably once the fire starters are already satisfied buying cheap coins.
I think that the big whales is doing their things, so the weak hands will panic sell their bitcoin, so that the big whales can harvest to them, and when the increase of bitcoin happens, then they can earn bigger profit. For all the people that are wise, they know this kinds of strategy, so they will not be deceived by the big whales things.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

The current happening is really devasting the image of cryptocurrency market including the people who invested on it and until now we dont have clear direction of what will be happening next because its really hard to predict bitcoins future due to its volatile characteristics.

No fuds this time and what's going on right now may probably be market manipulation by those people that have the capability to do it. And  bitcoin isn't the only crypto coin that's down since the entire market is mostly red. This has been the case every since the start of this month and i think we should all have been used to this trend already lol. Might even go down a little further this year but everyone's hoping for a reversal come last quarter of the year

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

bitcoin is still in a bear market and I think this will continue until a strong good news appear so it will trigger the bulls to run again but right now the falling wedge keeps killing the price and it won't got up we paired with the bad news that is happening with the exchanges being hacked and to some regulation issues post in some countries we can see bitcoin in $4000 says other technical analysis guys who's been playing long in the market.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

Treason of the dips are effects of exchange hacke by the hackers in south korea million dollars of bitcoin
And another reason is because dips are part of volatility function as decentralized currency.

That's bullshit.
No one cares about some Korean exchanges getting hacked for measly few millions of $s, except those who lost coins, but they aren't many.

The reason why bears are pushing the value down more and more is because we're getting ready for another massive bull run.
Money has to be made. They will push it as much as possible until it's so low that there will be massive gains again. We could see $3000 - $4000 BTC before it goes 10x again.
These are the bad days for bitcoin. The price is dropping more and more. The fact is that 2018 till date is not good for bitcoin but this month is very worst for bitcoin investors. The price hit $6000 again and today it drops more. It means that the demand for bitcoin is low and that is the big reason that bitcoin price is falling more and more. Hope for better future.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

In my own opinion, as the fud is actually spreading, then more and more people are going to sell their coins but you can still take advantage of the situation in order to invest a huge amount.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

Its just Big players and investors who are trying to spread rumors and want want to buy our bitcoin cheap. don't be a week hand and hold your position tightly.
If you have bitcoin in your wallet don’t even think to sell them because it is a fact that big investors wants to buy more and more quantity of bitcoin and when they hold a lot of bitcoin they will manipulate the price and we will see another big pump in the price. Many small investors can also take advantage of that situation if they hold their coins till that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: