Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322325 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

Bitconnect, chaingroup, laser.online. You name it.

A freakin Columbus egg..

BTW. It looks like Linda is whoppin bitcoins s' today.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

The fall is not only about the price, a lot of peolpe have already stopped talking about bitcoin or just supporting it, but this is irrelevant, i do not think that the price is very important, at least, not for me

True that more people stopped supporting bitcoin. I rarely see now people from social media talked about bitcoin unlike last year or early this year. Yes most people just look at the price and not the technology behind bitcoin. Hopefully people will see what is the potential of bitcoin not just seeing the value of it.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

Yes, you are right most people use bitcoin as an investment tool not as a means of payment. The greed of people for profit makes the bitcoin value difficult to stabilize and only some people worry about the future of bitcoin.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

The fall is not only about the price, a lot of peolpe have already stopped talking about bitcoin or just supporting it, but this is irrelevant, i do not think that the price is very important, at least, not for me

True that more people stopped supporting bitcoin. I rarely see now people from social media talked about bitcoin unlike last year or early this year. Yes most people just look at the price and not the technology behind bitcoin. Hopefully people will see what is the potential of bitcoin not just seeing the value of it.
The fall of bitcoin is already been expected. After some bad issue the direct effect on the price is really transparent. Everything is normal but I believe that if we have a weak hands we are now doing such panic selling. I believe that bitcoin will not fall into zero value and I have a big trust on it from the verry beginning. I earn a lot on holding on it before so then I suggest everyone to hold bitcoin for good.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

There are quite a few reason. Bitcoin is still not suitable for small transaction (What I mean small is, buying coffee and foods). As our community grows, the weight of the network is parallel to it. It is not the fall of Bitcoin, it is the beginning of it. A lot of experts are reviewing the Blockchain as it is and bringing out its potential so bring it more time, as if anything can be done instantly. Also, what do you mean by pump and dump coin? You are blind from the fact that Bitcoin is being use around the world as a way of transaction just like in the Philippines. People use it to avoid fees and other things and also to transact their money faster.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

You say that and you do not seem to think. Bitcoin has a great community and I predict that you are just someone who is not competent in the world of crypto. Look at the development of Bitcoin and do not look at just one point of view. It is very visible that someone who does not have good thinking will only give bad stigma only. Knowledge and experience will determine how smart we are in thinking.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

yes most people do use bitcoin for investment rather than as a means of payment. because the value of highly fluctuated bitcoin is not suitable to be used for payment instruments. and now bitcoin prices tend to fall but this does not mean bitcoin will fall. I still believe bitcoin will rise back in the future.

kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

Interesting point of view. We can only hope that it will be more than just for profits. Great read.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

this is what makes bitcoin only made investment for people and not used as a means of payment. because its fluctuating nature makes bitcoin unsuitable for use as a means of payment, but it is indeed very suitable for us in investing. bitcoin down not just now, bitcoin has fallen several times but in fact bitcoin will keep getting back up again. as it is now, I strongly believe that bitcoin will rise and return valuable to investors.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

You are right to a great extent in this period however
You have to remember that we are still at the beginning of the road
And it's really tempting to greed, but
The emergence of technologies such as Blockchain and many innovations
And linking many projects to this technique may change the outlook on the whole thing
Especially when it reaches the market to the stage of maturity, which has a long time to get to it
It needs to

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
madhav25

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

Yes i totally agree with it but it will recover very soon
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

This is beginning of bitcoin.so some people have trust with it and some people haven't trust with it.so I think this is the main reason for it hasn't a stable price.so if come a fud news panic people are dumping it.So one day all humans will know important of this btc and it can be use as a currency.

Crypto Since 2017
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

actually bitcoin is already used as a means of payment of time only that is not said and works as an investment as an asset in exchange that tether that is a scam and is responsible for making several cryptocurrencies fall and also to bitcoin as it manipulates the market

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cruz06

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

The Fall of Bitcoin?

Many people nowadays thought that bitcoin's existence is to hack and get money from their victims. They thought bitcoin is just another scam cryptocurrency. But the truth is, it's not. The rule of Bitcoin in this world is I think to make the people's lives better than before. Also it includes learning things through the post of different people. We can get diferrent ideas on some topics. It is true that the price and the value of bitcoin is unstable. Sometimes high, sometimes low. But remember that bitcoin will not fall, bitcoin will not stop and will continue to serve bitcoin users and investors to have a better life.
Yash arora

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

Yes it is falling but I am sure it will rise very soon
Hk046621

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

Bitcoin is nore a investment, it should not fall. The price of bitcoin should rise not fall.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:07:06 AM

For me the reason behind the moving of the price of bitcoin is the investor of it because as i know there are the big reason why the price of bitcoin was moving ,but there still reason like news about it and accepting and banning about bitcoin im pretty sure that it will reflect to the price of bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Yes and maybe it's sad for now but i still believe it will recover soon and all your losses will be paid so i suggest we still continue to support and patiently waiting until bitcoin will rise again.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

I think this bear market could last well into 2019. Where is the new money going to come from?
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

A sad reality of today's situation. I am hoping that people will understand the true use of Bitcoin, its true purpose. Perhaps it is just happening since Bitcoin is just starting up!We  can't conclude that bitcoin is falling since it is just the start. Let's just explain to others the true meaning of bitcoin as mode of payment not a kind of greedy business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: