Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322328 times)
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

For me the reason behind the moving of the price of bitcoin is the investor of it because as i know there are the big reason why the price of bitcoin was moving ,Same thing might still occur so we should not conclude anything yet and wait first before moving on to other investment or else we will regret it our whole life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Bitcoin and the blockchain can be so much more then a currency.

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.

Every fall there is the new beginnings.bitcoin will rise up and give a powerful takeoff, or it just disappears altogether. the important thing to do is to wait and keep holding because holding it will surely give us huge income soon
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

You have been thinking wrong about Bitcoin. It's a real coin. You can use it to pay. However, because of its high value and unlikely to be approved in many countries, it is difficult to use it for payment. But you can completely convert it into many types of cash and use them in practice. I think many people use it to invest rather than pay because you can make a profit from investing. So, until Bitcoin can never invest again, it will never collapse
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

This is true and it is as a result of the human nature who wants to make profit massively from any endeavor. That is why bitcoin is being held instead to be exchanged P2P. This altitude is against the fundamental principle of bitcoin.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

You have been thinking wrong about Bitcoin. It's a real coin. You can use it to pay. However, because of its high value and unlikely to be approved in many countries, it is difficult to use it for payment. But you can completely convert it into many types of cash and use them in practice. I think many people use it to invest rather than pay because you can make a profit from investing. So, until Bitcoin can never invest again, it will never collapse

Well other countries can use bitcoin for payment, as far as I know Japan is actually accept bitcoin now (correct me if I'm wrong)  and in my country there is online shopping that already accept bitcoin so meaning to say bitcoin is a real coin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

For me, yes many people are now investing on bitcoin to earn money its because they know its much profitable than some investment that they know. But the nature of bitcoin to become a worldwide payment system is now becoming to fall because of too many reasons like that. But it depends on the users all over the world if they want this thing to happen. Also, I think that maybe some users still think that there are only a few establishments accepting bitcoin that why there are more willing to hold their bitcoin than to spend it. Smiley
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

Many have viewed the rise of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a massive bubble similar to the dotcom and other bubbles in history which saw asset prices increase without any fundamental reason. Goldman Sachs, for instance, warned investors in February that most cryptocurrency prices are headed to zero as they lack intrinsic value. So, to sceptics, the crash now will likely vindicate a belief that markets eventually mark down the prices of assets that have no real value, to zero. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts, on the other hand, view the crash as just another healthy correction that is part of any asset’s rise over the long run. In fact, they point to similar steep crashes in the price of cryptocurrencies in the past that turned out to be short-lived. Thus they see the present crash as a good chance to buy cryptocurrencies cheaply before their prices begin to rise again.
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

The fall of bitcoin is the beginning of more purchase.It is important that the best time to buy is when the bitcoin falls. Lets be sure that the only to make more bitcoin and get more is when the market is bullish. When the market goes up, then holders make more money.
ebetlupet143

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

We need to recall that contrasted with the fiat cash, Bitcoin is in reality simply youthful and the way I see it the clean has not yet settled on it and in actuality we are simply beginning. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a great deal of time and years before we can reason that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Shockingly, no framework can ever slaughter greed...but the blockchain innovation can by one means or another limit the symptoms of ravenousness. For whatever length of time that we are people and not yet heavenly attendants, eagerness will dependably be a piece of us and in all ventures (even the religious ones) voracity will dependably be there. As an installment framework, that is the place things are moderate being developed however I can see that soon there will be new changes on this perspective as there are truly individuals striving to test new thoughts for Bitcoin. As a venture device, much the same as the physical gold, there is nothing amiss with that as we are giving individuals the decision on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market in any case
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Now we see a small rebound up on the chart, but we could not immediately break through the important resistance at 6780 on the way to 7200, maybe we will make a small test in the bottom and make a new attempt, a very interesting situation, if we do not break it, then most likely we will go into all the general panic  on the test of lower levels, such as 5700-6000
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

It's going to drop below $6,000 by the end of the day and $5,000 by the next of 3 days, it was a fun run while it was around.

I think As a payment system, it is where things are slow in development but I can see that soon there will be a new change on this aspect because there really are people who are working hard to test new ideas for Bitcoin. As an investment tool, just like physical gold, there is nothing wrong with it because we are giving people choices about what to do with their Bitcoin ... this is an open market anyway.
We have to remember that compared to paper money, Bitcoin is actually only young and the way I see it dust has not been resolved and the fact we are just getting started. We have to give Bitcoin and the market more time because the whole process can take a lot of time and years before we can conclude that Bitcoin is a huge success or just another unsuccessful man-made business. Unfortunately, no system can kill greed ... but blockchain technology can somehow minimize the side effects of greed. Because as long as we are human and not yet an angel, greed will always be a part of us and in all industries (even religious ones) greed will always be there.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 04:28:02 PM by cmacwiz

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

This is that that many many users were found when the dim sum relied in the time near. It is full reason for the price was too over it.
All people should be know that we take a at the beginning of the first stage, every to need to be time for the application that that that that that the value will be a strong. Good luck!
I do not think that this can be called the fall of bitcoin.The price of bitcoin is very volatile and depends on the forces of demand and supply.When demand is high the price will rise and vice versa will occur if demand falls.Investment done in bitcoin also affects the price of bitcoin.Some countries have also banned bitcoin and this has also affected the price of bitcoin.Many people also do not support.The blockchain technology has a risk of getting hacked too.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
Merited by davide72 (1)

We are witnessing various actions by the powerful authorities in order to take possession of this good. And at the moment they are winning.
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

The fall of bitcoin is the begining of its greatness. As the esteem expands individuals saw the potential in BTC and the conceivable advantage of holding and trading. I think there is no issue with that. Much the same as in forex. The cash they utilize is as yet a money. They may not utilize it for installment purposes but rather it is as yet a money.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

We see the next btc correction, it was clearly brewing, as the growth impulse all the pain and more faded and did not break through the important resistance from 3 attempts .... Now we have started to buy up on the sly, but I do not rule out such an option that we go even lower.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

Indeed bitcoin turned out to be simply pump and dump coin or it turned into the benefit for holding long haul . In any case, coins like Ethereum , NEO , ADA , NEM/XEM having genuine utilize cases .Platform esteem increments in view of the effective undertakings facilitated in blockchain innovation . Like cryptokitties , Decentrelised trades , Lots of airdrops , Most of succesful ventures made on ethereum blockchain . So its esteem invcreasing . Presently the opportune time to contribute for NEO likewise on the grounds that it will be Next ethereum without a doubt.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

Bitcoin can really make people greed because we can earn money through online system and we can earn even without going outside our house, it is easier to earn than outside yes, but we still need to have a good knowledge for us to achieve and to have a good earnings. Bitcoin is now falling but I still believe that bitcoin will improve its price. I believe that until bitcoin has a stable value, it will not be used to the full. Absolutely rightly written in this topic above, until its price is unstable, it will be used only as an investment.
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

well i think Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology which relies on the core principle of decentralizatio. So if it's about falling bitcoin it will never.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

Bitcoin is not falling, I keep wondering why many people are saying bad about the price drop of BTC even Dollar do drop in price and if I may ask what was the initial price of bitcoin at the beginning? Go and do research if you don't know and see the great improvement BTC has go through. It's high time we stop criticizing BTC.
jennie.alexander

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

The creation of bitcoin is about ten years. It has passes many difficulties. At the beginning it has no popularity. A few people know bitcoin and crypto currency.For me its one of the reason why I consider bitcoin as a multipurpose currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: