Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322328 times)
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Lets not lose faith on Bitcoin because as it will not collapse ever.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

maybe with so many selfish people, because a lot of people's selfishness can cause bitcoin's good name to fall and get worse.
People who put bitcoin are more likely to be just investments. Maybe it's because the country hasn't really legalized bitcoin as a legitimate currency, it can be one of the reasons why bitcoin is in the majority as a medium of investment + gambling.
therefore, back again, bitcoin is a tool, so the good and bad of the tool depends on the people who use it.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I will tell you. Bitcoin will never fall. It will never end. It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Bitcoin is very famous all over the world. And it will not stop. It keeps moving forward to the top.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

I believe that until bitcoin has a stable value, it will not be used to the full. Absolutely rightly written in this topic above, until its price is unstable, it will be used only as an investment.

I do not think so. In my opinion Bitcoin can completely become a payment instrument. There are now many companies that accept Bitcoin in payment. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, maybe now people do not fully trust Bitcoin. In the future, I believe people will change their minds
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Truth, people become greedy,they take advantage this powerful tool of payment and exchanges  in the future.If this will only a pump and dump system like other cryptocurrencies,people will loss trust and bitcoin will start to fall continously.Hopefully it will not happened because all of us will be affected if this happen.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

sometimes there is a point. where bitcoin is only for investment, and maybe only a few use it for transactions every day (maybe even none). but whatever happens my belief is that bitcoin will not fall. and that's less likely. I keep thinking positively about this.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Lets not lose faith on Bitcoin because as it will not collapse ever.
You can not know that. Unfortunately, BTC has a lot of enemies. I hope that stupidity will not win and will be able to enjoy the new payment system. Of course, officially.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

we all have observed this picture more than once, and we have not once seen how after another fall, he again gained growth and quickly passed his points of resistance!
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

That's the real problem, the people not bitcoin itself. But investors also do not want to take a headache about bitcoin so currency, or other coins are just crutches / deceit action.
Investors are only looking for results, trading or in the form of investment. For bitcoin still produce then the crypto world is still promising
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

I concur with you, my friend. Bitcoin will never die. It's been here for a long time, and it has gathered attention from individuals, businesses, and even governments in the real world. Even if prices decline within a short amount of time, it'll rise back up again within any moment. It's normal for Bitcoin to be a volatile cryptocurrency, so there should be nothing to worry about in the long run. What I've learned is that it's best to hold onto your Bitcoins for a long time no matter what happens, since its prone to rise in value within the future.

Bitcoin has many things on its side which will allow it to become extremely valuable in the long run no matter what it is said in the real world. Things such as limited supply, reduction in mining rewards, strong security, and immutability, will contribute to a positive effect over its price. What's best of this, is that Bitcoin continues to improve over time to become bigger, better, and faster than ever. The Lightning Network, Schnorr Signatures, Sidechains, Smart contracts, and several other improvements, will make Bitcoin the biggest cryptocurrency in the whole world. And I'm sure that early adopters of Bitcoin will greatly benefit from its high price in the future. Wink

Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
what you say is true, but even though so many coins offer different types of businesses and different needs, not all coins are fraudulent, but you don't know the usefulness of the coin ...
so you have to think positively about all this ...
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

Think positively and take advantage of the chance of falling bitcoin prices, you can buy at a lower price. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and will not die because of a turbulent market.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Bitcoin may look messed up right now but beware since this kind of situations are very temporary for bitcoin. Sooner or later, things will get better for bitcoin and it will regain and recover its price once again making all its loyal users benefit the most. You can always think that this year is the fall of bitcoin but be ready for the regrets you'll feel afterwards.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Bitcoin was created as a volatile digital currency. This is very unpredictable which is anytime its price goes up and down. We know that bitcoin dumps for how many months but still rise after that fall. Bitcoin is a very strongest digital coin in crypto world that whatever happened to the market it will always survived. And at this moment bitcoin keep on increasing which is great news for everyone of us that continuesly using bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

The people who put bitcoin on more tended just as an investment, it could be the one of the reasons that bitcoin is in the majority as an investment gambling.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

it is true that bitcoin is currently experiencing a far slumping price. One of the cases is to understand this, such as when prices go down, traders are competing to buy bitcoin, while when prices rise again traders release the market which causes prices to fall again, even if traders release simultaneously in large numbers, it is likely that the value will drop dramatically.
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

if bitcoin really falls, just calm down and don't panic. it is common. after bitcoin falls, it will rise again. let's stay positive.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin.  It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I keep thinking positively about this.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
Merited by marcbitcoins (1)

I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin.  It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I keep thinking positively about this.

Well for me on my own perspective the fall of bitcoin is quite too deep, for the beginners its hard to accept because it falls down, but if you are already know the nature of crypto coins, you just think that it is normal like what I think now. It will rise again just trust it.
betty12

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

This write up provoked and same time cracked my rib. Bitcoin is never a pump and dump coin, how do you explain a market dominance of 48.9% of the total market cap? This shows confidence in the bitcoin network as a safe haven. If we were to make a relative comparison between bitcoin and fiat, we will agree that bitcoin has beat all expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: