Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN  (Read 322328 times)
loyoung

Activity: 30
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

They want you to Panic!!!

check it out!

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

quotes from; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4892272.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

The bitcoin exchange rate is unstable in order to use it in everyday life. Very big price jumps, on an example on September 6 it is possible to be convinced of it.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

We need to have a good knowledge for us to achieve and to have a good earnings. Bitcoin is now falling but I still believe that bitcoin will improve its price.

The most optimistic guys are trying to use this situation to get the maximum profit in future. They are in a hurry to buy Bitcoins and altcoins which are cheap.

Opportunity for investors who already know what will be predicted later on with the price of Bitcoin then they will buy in large quantities and withstand a fairly long time.
ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

I think we should give up now or wait till we lose most of your money over the next 18 months as the market changes from grinding lower to huge counter trend rallies back to eventually grinding lower

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

The fall of Bitcoin is keep on going. The shape of this great crypto currency here in the crypto world remains in bad condition making a lots of people in panicked and frustrated. I was hoping that this fall of Bitcoin will stop for its long run way and rise up again and this will surely result to make a lots of people to gain profits most especially to those people that patiently holds their Bitcoin for a long time.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

The continuous fall of Bitcoin is not good in the community of the crypto currencies. We all know that the Bitcoin is the King of all the crypto currencies that lead the crypto world. Well, the downfall of the Bitcoin also affects all the crypto currencies which brings also a bad impact. I was hoping that this long downfall that the Bitcoin already been through will stop and rise up again for the better and prosperous community. 
yakust

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

We can check the early stats. I think that's where BTC might be eventually.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I guess that's what reality is all about. We cannot control people's mind and his/her decisions. Perhaps, if this could be legalized by the government, probably the flow of cryptocurrency can be control and the main purpose will be emphasize by the people of crypto world.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Bitcoin prices today are about 6400 dollars lower than the previous three days, however we should be more optimistic about the market as bitcoin will quickly gain.
Frankyesland

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Bitcoin prices today are about 6400 dollars lower than the previous three days, however we should be more optimistic about the market as bitcoin will quickly gain.

The best way we should doing now Is hold for those who have bitcoin and buy more bitcoin instead of keep moan the market. I believed it will recover soon, just dont be panic selling to avoid more losses.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

I think this is not new again to everyone bit I will keep on saying if the bitcoin going I'm going with it because I'm very sure its going to rise again.Just continue holding it.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

I always stall a lot before buying. And most of my colleagues advise that when prices dip is the best time to buy. So, I'm finally convinced. And I finally buy. But it's like every time, the dipping goes even further. But then I stay positive.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

To some point you are right but where am not clear is your statement on bitcoin being seen as an investment rather then a currency but if you understand the definition of bitcoin clearly you will see that bitcoin is a digital currency and at the some time the digital gold which is a store of value and traded on the world exchange market so at that bitcoin performing this three roles are the major objectives of bitcoin invention.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

The fall of Bitcoin doesn't mean it fall forever. keep on holding coins until it starts rising again. Don't sell now to avoid losing your coins totally but keep the coins. I am very hopeful that it will come up very soon.
BTCFLOW07

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

You are correct the majority of the general population utilizing bitcoin as a venture not a currency.But the level of individuals utilizing the bitcoin is developing step by step if that once achieved 100% at that point there is no more value rise so around then no one but we can have stable cost for bitcoin.And the general population need to energize bitcoin as a type of installment of they need the bitcoin to keep going long or it might blur away in a few years. furthermore, We need to recall that contrasted with the fiat cash, Bitcoin is in reality simply youthful and the manner in which I see it the residue has not yet settled on it and in actuality we are simply beginning. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a ton of time and years before we can infer that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Tragically, no framework can ever execute greed...but the blockchain innovation can by one means or another limit the reactions of eagerness. For whatever length of time that we are people and not yet holy messengers, avarice will dependably be a piece of us and in all ventures (even the religious ones) ravenousness will dependably be there. As an installment framework, that is the place things are moderate being developed however I can see that soon there will be new changes on this viewpoint as there are truly individuals striving to test new thoughts for Bitcoin. As a speculation apparatus, much the same as the physical gold, there is nothing amiss with that as we are giving individuals the decision on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market in any case.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

for me the decline of bitcoin is a normal because it's like a business. the business has a lot of luck and there's also a bitcoin like that

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

The fall in Bitcoin's price is normal, in my own opinion. It's the cause of the volatility inherent within cryptocurrency markets, probably because of the lack of proper regulations within big exchanges in crypto land. Everyone panics and believe that Bitcoin will die and no longer exist as a cryptocurrency for the masses. But, that's not the case since it has been shown lately that Bitcoin's hashrate has been on an uptrend (which means that more miners are joining the network). Once the FUD come to an end, you'll see that there will be FOMO within the whole cryptocurrency market.

In effect, this would cause Bitcoin's price to rise massively (like it happened last year), and other altcoins will do the same. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long term investments than anything else. Therefore, if you can't stand the pressure, then I'd recommend that you sell all your crypto assets before you lose it all. Smiley

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Okay, I agree bitcoin cannot act as a means of payment - but it is an asset. It is an asset that provides you with anonymity and increases its fundamental value through limited emissions.

Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

The fall of bitcoin does'nt mean its the end. The advance technology like blockchain technology adopting the cryptocurrency for any transaction which maybe the future    for any trading, selling or buying. Day by day many people are convince in using these.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

The fall in Bitcoin's price is normal, in my own opinion. It's the cause of the volatility inherent within cryptocurrency markets, probably because of the lack of proper regulations within big exchanges in crypto land. Everyone panics and believe that Bitcoin will die and no longer exist as a cryptocurrency for the masses. But, that's not the case since it has been shown lately that Bitcoin's hashrate has been on an uptrend (which means that more miners are joining the network). Once the FUD come to an end, you'll see that there will be FOMO within the whole cryptocurrency market.

In effect, this would cause Bitcoin's price to rise massively (like it happened last year), and other altcoins will do the same. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long term investments than anything else. Therefore, if you can't stand the pressure, then I'd recommend that you sell all your crypto assets before you lose it all. Smiley

True, bitcoin is very volatile and the down trend isn't only happening now. In the past a drastic price decline also occurred. And look at this time bitcoin still survives. So, the falling in price isn't something extraordinary. This is normal because prices are unlikely to move in one direction only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: