Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All the Crypto's Fall Down Today  (Read 473 times)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Crypto downfall chart according to coindesk:

that is bitcoin's chart not, crypto!

and the reason for bitcoin drop is simply the same as always, panic sells thanks to negative news mixed with lots of FUD and lots of manipulation of the price in the market.

the rest of cryptocurrencies are dropping first because they drop every time bitcoin drops and second because there is no real demand for any of them and the panic you see in bitcoin is always 10 times bigger in altcoins since 100% of the altcoin investors are speculators whereas a much smaller percentage of bitcoin investors are pure speculators.
Exactly this is true....and in fact this is what happens every time in the market whenever such kind of nuisance spreads out in the market!! Sad

But talking about the other crypto coins, yes to a great extent, they're affected by a change in the price of bitcoin.

All we can do right now is hope for better market conditions and stop creating panic!!

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

There are times that will happen. actually always. but that chart is a bitcoin chart and not all crypto. since the bitcoin is most popular of all crypto, when bitcoin price goes down, its crypto followers will also down.

Then most investors would take this opportunity to buy and hold more bitcoins and altcoins which will result into market recovery and somehow rush until it reaches its peak again but still it is really hard to predict how the market will go as times goes buy, that is why the safest strategy is to hold and wait patiently.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

Just your typical day at the crypto trading office, especially that rumors are spreading like wildfire and the negative impression magnified by the bears by putting a huge selling pressure as an icing on the cake. The G20 summit is the highlight of the week, with traders speculating at what would happen in the event and what would be its effect and implications in bitcoin and crypto in general. Naturally, traders will close their positions first and wait for the said event/s to conclude before making their move, and that's what's happening right now. If the summit ended up favoring crypto but with stricter yet fair regulations, that's a win-win. If not, then we all know what would happen next.
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

Lot of things to going right now. I though last month we're making a good trend but suddenly misfortune happen. It started with the hacking of trading sites then fuds and right now the banning of every crypto advertisement in google and facebook. It was huge blow to crypto since we need the market to grow and attract more investors especially in this kind of situation.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

I agree with your point of view; the fact that the exchange rate of the entire market fell by more than 10% compared to yesterday was mainly due to Google's ban on placing ads related to ICO on its platform. The question is why, until June, the new ban was officially introduced rather than now. Will other platforms like Twitter ban the cryptocurrencies ads? At present, cryptocurrencies are facing too much negative information, causing the exchange rate to fall rapidly in recent times. Expectations for the Q4 2018 market will recover in the exchange rate.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

I guess the main reason is peoples disappointment in crypto. they was waiting "to the moon" stuff but there is no. So they decide to go out and to sell its small volumes. And market have no new small participants which would bring some capital to trade.

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

Yes that true at this time Google will ban ads which have relation with cryptocurrency. Before Google ban cryptocurrency ads, Facebook also do same thing.
This is make bitcoin price drop because many panic sell and maybe they feel scared after this bad news they can't use bitcoin anymore, but this is wrong!
while that, G20 still continues until the decision which they write on the next week and I hope this bring good effect for bitcoin price later and back to normal again.
Google have their own reason why they ban bitcoin/cryptocurrency ads, and after I'm reading the news which says Google will ban bitcoin/cryptocurrency ads because they don't want if peoples buy coin ICO which that scam.
So in my opinion, that normal thing if Google do that, and that make bitcoin price drop just for some time.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

in my point of view, there are many reason for this dropping down time. but the most important reason is the FUD. there are too many FUDers in this market and when there are some fake news, they will disperse these and make the market down.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

This seems to be due to the effects of declining bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are affected by the issue of bitcoin dump by bitcoin owners in the case of MTGOX. which I read from some sources like that.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

This seems to be due to the effects of declining bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are affected by the issue of bitcoin dump by bitcoin owners in the case of MTGOX. which I read from some sources like that.
Yes, I agree with you. The price of these altcoins always depends on the cost of the bitcoin. bitcoin drops and all are reduced. But the bitcoin discount is not due to the problem of MTGOX. It was all due to FUD, which made people nervous and sell off. This led to the price of all the altcoins sharply reduced and the sharks would hunt down all those coins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

I guess the main reason is peoples disappointment in crypto. they was waiting "to the moon" stuff but there is no. So they decide to go out and to sell its small volumes. And market have no new small participants which would bring some capital to trade.
To the moon stuff? What is that? The real reason that's why crypto gets doomed right now due to the mtgox was paying the creditors with so many bitcoin through selling them all to the exchange sites instantly.
The funds worth 500 million dollars from bitcoin has taken by mtgox trustee to pay the creditors. That sucks but they don't even think to do that through auction. How worst is mtgox.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

I am not surprise about the Google news, I don't know why some people are surprised. It happens with facebook announcement also. I think BTC has nothing to worry about now, only ICO projects will be concerned. What I will suggest now is do not invest what you can't afford to lose in these ICOs
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

that's true Google ban Crypto ad's makes cryptocurrency downfall, but i think that just temporary-panic because i think google will made some adjustments for crypto, so I think the next few months will be back to normal.  Smiley

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

In my opinion,the fall in the value of the crypto currency is a specially provoked act aimed at ensuring that most of the coin holders sell their assets!

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

I think not only because google and youtube ban crypto advertisement, but also apple founder sell all bitcoin, so bitcoin drops and altcoin else also goes down.

but some people predict that news has no effect on the value of bitcoin, so the decrease of bitcoin and altcoin today due to high sales.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

There are times that will happen. actually always. but that chart is a bitcoin chart and not all crypto. since the bitcoin is most popular of all crypto, when bitcoin price goes down, its crypto followers will also down.

It was so sad if we look at the chart of the coins are falling down, But it is not the first time that this kind of problem happen. But we must wait because it well be back again maybe in the other month all coins going rise again and that time we sell all our coins.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

It was so sad if we look at the chart of the coins are falling down, But it is not the first time that this kind of problem happen. But we must wait because it well be back again maybe in the other month all coins going rise again and that time we sell all our coins.
Cryptos have been into fudders eyes seems forever, Every time there is news of banning, I don't really know why they'd been too panic when the government or media says a thing on it that causing them to panic and sell their coins that cause the drops. They should see cryptos benefit to everyone.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

We just have to see this as a regular happen and we need to  be used to this in other for us to be able to make an informed decision. We should see the bearish market as an opportunity to buy any coins of our choice very cheap and  to sell high when the price go up. If we understand this the we are in the class of professional and became wise on the way we handling bitcoin issues.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Some speculation states such a thing, is currently very crowded such news. But I think a lot of factors that can affect the price movement of cryptocurrency, every news then the price of cryptocurrency will always change. The price can increase and decrease very quickly, it is a characteristic that can not be avoided and forever if there is no regulation from the government then the price of cryptocurrency will continue to move.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

yes bitcoin dependent altcoins are lossing the value but it loook like for short time only again in may we can see boom of alt coins prices
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: