Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them  (Read 1840 times)
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

A very bold statement. ICO is now developing and after the introduction of regulation everything will become more reliable and easy for investors.

I believe that soon we will get rid of scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

A very bold statement. ICO is now developing and after the introduction of regulation everything will become more reliable and easy for investors.

I believe that soon we will get rid of scammers
I know there's a lot of scams in ICO but still there's also a legit one as far as you read there platform and details of the members who are involve, this is too risks but of it will success there's a good returned on it.

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

I agree with you, bounties are not forced any anyone. So, you either u choose to participate or not. It's your choice not anyone. If i follow scidex it's my opinion not anyone else. so, be cool and take your own decision.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

There are too many problems in the bounty activities. Most projects do not have a real goal to achieve. This led to a lot of reward work can not get a good return.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Always you can leave Wink. I am doing bounty campaigns because it is a easy way how to earn some tokens and also help project to grow.
If you hate bounties, than leave because we need positive people here.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

I don't understand why many people try to prevent others from participating in the bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is not a bad activity, there are still many people make money from it. If you don't earn anything, you aren't lucky, that's not bounties fault.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

That's right, there are lots of non-paying ICO out there. But, not all of them. There are still good ICO that pay participants of bounty campaigns. And their correspinding tokens are in the exchange. So don't just join in any available bounty campaigns. Make a bit of research.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

We all understand about that, you know. I felt the same way too that most of them have gone down in value. The moral lesson here is that never put all of your eggs in a single basket and keep your options open. Bounties are not for everyone, and it is entirely up to you if you want to participate or not. I usually do bounty part-time while working full-time as a PR marketer of a crypto project. Bounty is not a replacement of your full-time job. Treat it like a booster for your needs and wants. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Yes I agree with you.  Sometimes ICOs bounties suck but not all the time. I remember I used to feel the same way when I realized that after participating. I felt like have lost but some are also good projects.
Wadolg

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

The way you talk is something like you had an involvement with this drivel ICO's and by the day's end, it will gone and trick. Well I concur on your announcement, they should be consistent with their words, similar to an abundance seeker or abundance administration., we are advancing their business and running a capital for them.,and it turns back that they are not a genuine business. This kind of ICO must be stop, and else we will lose the force.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

Existing ICOs tend to pay for Token services instead of cash. And after the ICO ends, the high rate will be the scam, Token not listed on the exchange floors, causing heavy losses to the support members of the project. Therefore, it should be more and more careful in selecting ICOs.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?

Getting paid with an ICO tokens is not really that bad. If you think that the ICO you are going to advertise have a future then why not accept them. I know you are already here in the cryptosphere for a long time and you already know that altcoins will give more ROI than coins that already in the market. Though it is very risky because if the project is sh*t or a scam project, your effort will gain nothing. Try to accept few project that looks promising, unique and has a potential to excel in cryptomarket. You will get more profit from them than receiving payment from ETH BTC or FIAT currency.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

In my opinion, bounties are not forced any anyone. So, you either u choose to participate or not

You're right.
I think that's why I'm going to join you with bounties because I'm going to join you with altcoin bounties. You really need to pick a good bounty that's not big enough to give you but you do not have to pay for it after ico ends.

Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

To be an effective abundance seeker a man must be not only a practical person, but rather an aficionado. Crypto is about have confidence by and large. so you ought to pick a decent venture and have confidence in it, them you will be paid fine and the token will be recorded on real trades.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

Some encouraging ventures paying high measure of tokens to their seekers, Most of bounties are trick and not paying sensible measure of tokes.

When we beginning new abundance, ought to think about their group, venture vision and white papers
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

I think it's a question that's pretty weird. the bounty it a destination where to market ICO and surely this will be quite useful for the sake of progress and success of the ICO. In addition to that of the bounty could also be made on the bounty hunter to start an investment without large capital. good and not it depends how you are addressing this.

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

The self-engine in the whole process is greed. Hunters want to get money without too much stress, and the project organizers want to pay very little, and the mosses do not pay anything at all. All honest. In the market, as they say, two fools - the seller and the buyer

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

These fraudsters are destroying the market, and both ICO projects and other encryption products are affected by these fraudsters!
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

You must choose bounty program wisely, just don't participate all bounty you see. Lot's of ICo won't get softcap so you will work for free.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

The situation in the market is really very sad, especially with payments for bounty hunters, no one wants to pay anything this is a really big problem, because people are wasting their time in vain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: