Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:31:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them  (Read 1845 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?

I agree there are many scam ICOs in the market while their tokens might be useless too but you can also find ICOs with real team and intention behind their projects.
If you ever decide to join a bounty or contribute, must research on their background to realize how legitimate they are
cryptocalibre

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

That is right its up to you if you want to participate ! But i think you are doing reviews for all without doing proper research you always seek for ICO that promise ypu that they will pay you so dont blame the entire bounties because we bounty hunters know the risk if the Project is a complete failed
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

I agree if in the future the bounty project will pay bounty participants with coins that are worth such as eth, bitcoin, or fiat. I often get trash tokens and just waste my time participating in a scam bounty.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

There is many scam bounty campaigns , So always try to choose best bounty programs. You have a choice to choose so always do some research before joining any bounty campaign. It may help you to earn from bounty.
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

maybe its true, but i think its worth to try because we dont spend Money for buy they token like investor buy at ico site, we just did several task on their bounty campaign, and if we Lucky we get paying and if we unlucky we join an scam bounty campaign and didnt get payment.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

The present bounty is not very good. No matter the market environment or the arbitrary change rules of the team, it brings a very bad experience.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

The present bounty is not very good. No matter the market environment or the arbitrary change rules of the team, it brings a very bad experience.

Bounties are not forcing you to do that for them, they have allotted budget for that work.
Before doing things for them, kindly make a research with the team and ICO to make sure they are worth to spend time with.
As of me doing bounties finding it really good provider financially.a
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

Just be cool about it. That is the result when you are joining into a specific bounty campaign with no cap system. When you get only 300 tokens as a reward because many users are joining to it. And that is normal, best is to move on to it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

In my bounty deal is the choice of everyone, so if something does not like it, then he's right not to do it!
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

ICO are project running with fundraising money and that's the opportunity to others to scam many user but believe on ICO that have a partnership program  and good background of the project. Don't believe of what written on roadmaps because it is a lie to encourage other to invest in their project.
playmain

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Excusme.  Dont do drugs kid
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

I’m not much agreeing with you with some reasons…
First of all bounties just attract you for joining by giving some good rewards, they are not forcing you to join bounties.
Secondly we can’t blame all bounty campaigns while we know mostly coins & tokens are standing on some good positions, which were introduced by bounty campaigns as well.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

You should check first all the social links and ico listing site than you should join bounty , some bounties are scam.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

I like taking part in the bounty of previously run projects, not wanting to invest in new projects, because they already have a fair amount of investors available. Also, I'm also involved in a signature campaign for a project run by people of Chinese descent, I highly appreciate them.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

The challenge been faced by beating trend in the prices of cryptocurrency is changing what works and what doesn't!  ICO are making little to no money in the running of their campaign Because people are less incline to put their money or better still risk their money back on ICO investment!

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

I like taking part in the bounty of previously run projects, not wanting to invest in new projects, because they already have a fair amount of investors available. Also, I'm also involved in a signature campaign for a project run by people of Chinese descent, I highly appreciate them.
I tried to understand what you are trying to explain for, well, in my own investing ICO's project are really risk to invest we don't know how to predict them that they pay bounty hunters and also investors. There are some that good in a platform from the start but after all their gone.
But we can easily avoid this serious scammer, through reading the entire documents of the project and also the development team, you must take advantage of with them.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

I can say, not all of them smoke. I have experienced some bonuses paid with good interest. I'm just a member. So, I suggest you analyze the project first before joining.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

I can say, not all of them smoke. I have experienced some bonuses paid with good interest. I'm just a member. So, I suggest you analyze the project first before joining.

the bounty campaign is open to the public, so it's an option for you to follow it.
you can choose to follow or not, all decisions are in your hands.

so don't blame the manager's bounty if the campaign fails and scams.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

I’m not much agreeing with you with some reasons…
First of all bounties just attract you for joining by giving some good rewards, they are not forcing you to join bounties.
Secondly we can’t blame all bounty campaigns while we know mostly coins & tokens are standing on some good positions, which were introduced by bounty campaigns as well.

Strongly agree with you, because the bounty campaign is open to anyone who wants to follow it.
If we are forced to do a bounty campaign, it's better not to do it because it will only waste time.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

We have the opportunity to choose which campaign of generosity to join and no one forces us to help poor projects getting for it a pittance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: