Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them  (Read 1840 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Most of the ICOs are useless and just pure scam. They raise money from people and end up giving nothing they promised to the people. Those are the failed(and scamming) ICOs i am talking about. But there are some ICOs which are legit and are trying hard to deliver what they promised. Tokens issued by those ICOs actually do have some real values. Its just you have to choose the right ICO to work for.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

I can say, not of all them is sucks. I’ve experienced several bounties that paid with good rate. Even I am only a member rank. So, I suggest you analyze first the project before join.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

I believe in market forces, if something works, people will continue doing it, if it doesn't they ultimately won't. That's how it is in every new space.

Why would I as a company give random bounty hunters 'real' money? Instead, I'll pay them in tokens, that way they really have an incentive to make the project work. else they have zero value. There needs to be a good mix though, a good campaign is only as good as the tools it utilizes. If the marketing material is crappy, you can have a legion of twitter and facebook bounty hunters and it won't work. If you have professional material (paid for with e.g. fiat) but lack the means of deploying it, then it's also bad for your project.
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

I believe in market forces, if something works, people will continue doing it, if it doesn't they ultimately won't. That's how it is in every new space.

Why would I as a company give random bounty hunters 'real' money? Instead, I'll pay them in tokens, that way they really have an incentive to make the project work. else they have zero value. There needs to be a good mix though, a good campaign is only as good as the tools it utilizes. If the marketing material is crappy, you can have a legion of twitter and facebook bounty hunters and it won't work. If you have professional material (paid for with e.g. fiat) but lack the means of deploying it, then it's also bad for your project.
Yes, I agree with you, but since I don't have a twitter or facebook account, I generally only participant in signature campaign.
And I think it's fair to pay the token of project's as a reward.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

I agree with you as a content creator because most of the time they ask for too much, some of them want us to do high quality stuff, but they do not pay very well. I think you are not forced to join the bounty you don't like since they are a lot of bounties that's is great too.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

I agree with you as a content creator because most of the time they ask for too much, some of them want us to do high quality stuff, but they do not pay very well. I think you are not forced to join the bounty you don't like since they are a lot of bounties that's is great too.

I guess that's because there are so many bounty hunters out there that do a crappy job. They're in for the money and do as little as possible, either not seeing the whole picture or not fearing the consequences. Reputation is hard to come by. It would help if Bounty Mangers would ask Content creators for previous jobs, just like Translators. That way they could weed out a lot of cheap players.
krinerr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

I can say, not of all them is sucks. I’ve experienced several bounties that paid with good rate. Even I am only a member rank. So, I suggest you analyze first the project before join.

Agree with you, before joining necessarily analyze project, because now a large number of scams.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

i don't agree with you as well,well is like saying everybody who is alive is bad lol  was chuckling about what u said .
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Regardless of which project, put yourself in the position of devs. Do you want low-quality content for yourself? And as for scammers, it has already been said above.
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

you really should have put "most" in front of it. not all ico bounties are not good. there are still good ones too if you dount just rush into bounties you will always join good ones
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

I think that participation in bounty companies is profitable for many people. But unfortunately in recent years, more and more complaints are received about the fact that the ICO in which someone participated is a Scam, or just the company has not entered the exchange.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

A really detailed, although petulant write up, how does one protest a choice. You got to do some hard work here and choose wisely.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Look the Official DIW ICO Program ........Is a good project .......It's an honest rewards program and it's paying well.

Ann Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

You are right to some extent but not absolutely right. We know there are ICOs which exist for the bellies of the developers and some that exist to bring a change. We can not put all of them in the same basket and call them rogue. The problem is that must of them are scams. So, it is a buyer beware kind of condition while indulging any ICO.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

I agree with you. Now there are a lot of shitty projects that want bounty hunters to do free advertising for them. It is now quite difficult to choose a good bounty campaign.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

To be a successful bounty hunter a person must be not just a pragmatist, but an enthusiast. Crypto is about believe in general. so you should choose a good project and believe in it, them you will be paid fine and the token will be listed on major exchanges.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?
Bounties means they will pay us at the end of the ICO sale in their token,I never seen any ICO projects paying in other currencies which already has value.So it is your responsibility to pick the right boumty which have better future value.
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

I don't know about that but there are lots of ICO that have made their investors super rich. The market is oversaturated with several tokens and ico projects making it hard for us to know which ones are viable and which are not but that should not make us generalize that all ico and their bounties are bad

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

I have participated in several bounties that did not pay or the price of tokens in the market was very cheap, from there I learned to be more careful in participating in a bounty, researching the ico project first, and how much token allocation we will get, it will be more helpful so that we avoid fraudulent projects
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?

Nope, it's best.
Give us (bounty hunter) a lot of profits without spending capital.
The most important thing is how you choose what bounty you want to join
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: