Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1857 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

So who can tell me what this project is about? What is the main idea of this?
You can read all this information on the official website of the project, there you can also download whitepaper and read more detailed information about it.
Yes, I know, but I have some difficulties with this. I thought someone could share information with me about this here.
This is a network for interested users, which provides an opportunity to earn tokens
Earn tokens? How? Can you explain it to me?
Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
Vote? What is it and how exactly will it work?
Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

You can read all this information on the official website of the project, there you can also download whitepaper and read more detailed information about it.
Yes, I know, but I have some difficulties with this. I thought someone could share information with me about this here.
This is a network for interested users, which provides an opportunity to earn tokens
Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
That is, the capital of this company will be in the hands of the users of the platform, I understand correctly? And the vote will determine how exactly the financing will be made. Right?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

That is, the capital of this company will be in the hands of the users of the platform, I understand correctly? And the vote will determine how exactly the financing will be made. Right?
That's right, you're right. Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

I read that some kind of referral program will work, can I find out more about this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I read that some kind of referral program will work, can I find out more about this?
Of course, the referral program works both during ICO and at the end of this period.
ICO referrals bonus: 10% FireToken and 10% FirePower.
Post ICO referrals bonus: 10% FirePower.
leptoon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Of course, the referral program works both during ICO and at the end of this period.
10% I think this is not such a big bonus, or am I wrong?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Why do you think so? This is a normal bonus for the referral program, if you try hard, you can earn enough tokens in this way.
leptoon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Why do you think so? This is a normal bonus for the referral program, if you try hard, you can earn enough tokens in this way.
What do you mean? How exactly can I try to earn the maximum number of tokens?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Well, the referral program assumes that you are attracting new users to this platform. Accordingly, the more users you attract, the more tokens you will earn. It's simple. Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Well, the referral program assumes that you are attracting new users to this platform. Accordingly, the more users you attract, the more tokens you will earn. It's simple. Smiley
Yes I understand this. I agree with you.
But I can also buy these tokens now, right?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Yes, of course, right now you can already exchange your ETH for tokens.
leptoon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Do they accept only ETH? But I saw some information about the BTC, can not I exchange it for tokens?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Do they accept only ETH? But I saw some information about the BTC, can not I exchange it for tokens?
As far as I know, they accept investments only in ETH.
As for the BTC, this means that you can withdraw your profit in this currency. I think you saw the information about this.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Will this project be listed on any exchanges, if so what? I would like to know about this.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

Will this project be listed on any exchanges, if so what? I would like to know about this.
Yes, it is planned to be listed on several crypto-exchange exchanges, such as NOVA IDEX YOBIT and several others. Only this will happen in stages, not immediately.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Yes, it is planned to be listed on several crypto-exchange exchanges, such as NOVA IDEX YOBIT and several others. Only this will happen in stages, not immediately.
This is great news, I like it. Usually ICO projects do not announce exchanges, but here it is known in advance, it's cool!
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

This is great news, I like it. Usually ICO projects do not announce exchanges, but here it is known in advance, it's cool!
Yes it can not but rejoice, I agree. Usually, with the agreement with crypto-exchange exchanges, legal restrictions are placed on the dissemination of this information prior to the announcement. But this does not happen in all cases.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Yes it can not but rejoice, I agree. Usually, with the agreement with crypto-exchange exchanges, legal restrictions are placed on the dissemination of this information prior to the announcement. But this does not happen in all cases.
Yes, I also met with this information. But usually it seems to me that this is because no agreement has been concluded with crypto-exchange exchanges, and therefore the founders do not talk about it. But it shows that the team is serious and has already agreed on cooperation.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

I believe that this platform is very suitable for novice investors. The development team came up with a great idea! Keep it up!
Why do you think so? After all, this platform does not have any open training, or other ways to keep newcomers afloat!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: