Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓  (Read 1857 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

There is only one day left till the start of pre-ico. I am so excited about it. It supposed to be amazing, because there are few projects that can offer these features. 
Wow, there is not much time. What are you talking about? What exactly features are so special for you? I think this project is good, but I want to hear your opinion.
Ok.  For example, the system of voting is not a very special feature. Many projects that aren't connected to investment are using this kind of democratic control. Firetoken made it ideal. 
Sometimes developers want to rule their system by themselves. It can resolve many problems I think, but users can be unhappy. What do you mean ideal?
The voting system is transparent and fair for everyone. Besides, everyone could vote and each vote is counted and important.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

There is only one day left till the start of pre-ico. I am so excited about it. It supposed to be amazing, because there are few projects that can offer these features. 
Wow, there is not much time. What are you talking about? What exactly features are so special for you? I think this project is good, but I want to hear your opinion.
Ok.  For example, the system of voting is not a very special feature. Many projects that aren't connected to investment are using this kind of democratic control. Firetoken made it ideal. 
Sometimes developers want to rule their system by themselves. It can resolve many problems I think, but users can be unhappy. What do you mean ideal?
The voting system is transparent and fair for everyone. Besides, everyone could vote and each vote is counted and important.
Yep, it is nice. I heard there are something more special about this voting system. Do you know what are the Fire Power Points? I still don't get their purpose.
Brushan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

Yep, it is nice. I heard there are something more special about this voting system. Do you know what are the Fire Power Points? I still don't get their purpose.
Ow. This is a special feature too. These points will be necessary if you want to make your vote weightier. More you have these points, more important is your vote.
hobopete

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Ow. This is a special feature too. These points will be necessary if you want to make your vote weightier. More you have these points, more important is your vote.
Yes, I think it is really very interesting. Does it mean I actually would make impact on the decisions of the community?
Brushan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Yes, I think it is really very interesting. Does it mean I actually would make impact on the decisions of the community?
It is true. Also, other's opinions will be counted too, so community will choose the most perfect decision and everyone will be happy about it.
Theraty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

It is so fabulous. Team really think about needs of their community. They made a wonderful and profitable offer for users who are interested in this project. I hope I will make it and will be the first who will try it.   
hobopete

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

It is true. Also, other's opinions will be counted too, so community will choose the most perfect decision and everyone will be happy about it.
It seems to me very intriguing. I hope developers will do all possible to improve these features. I think with this condition the project will be successful.  
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

It is so fabulous. Team really think about needs of their community. They made a wonderful and profitable offer for users who are interested in this project. I hope I will make it and will be the first who will try it.   
The project is quiet promising. Can you tell me more details about this offer? It seems to me very interesting, because I haven’t heard about it.
Theraty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

The project is quiet promising. Can you tell me more details about this offer? It seems to me very interesting, because I haven’t heard about it.
Soon developers will launch the first vote, so you can get 25 free tokens. Isn't it perfect? I hope everyone can be able to participate in this event.
Tobius

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Soon developers will launch the first vote, so you can get 25 free tokens. Isn't it perfect? I hope everyone can be able to participate in this event.
I don't think so. I guess it is a limited offer. What I need to do exactly? Do I need just to participate in this vote and that’s all?
Theraty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

I don't think so. I guess it is a limited offer. What I need to do exactly? Do I need just to participate in this vote and that’s all?
Yes, you need to be logged in the system and your account supposed to be active. Yes, you are right it is limited, but in time.
Tobius

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

Yes, you need to be logged in the system and your account supposed to be active. Yes, you are right it is limited, but in time.
Is it all? What do you mean about the time? Is there a fixed term for this vote?
Theraty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Is it all? What do you mean about the time? Is there a fixed term for this vote?
Yep, it will be valid for 8 hours. It is not very much, but if you want to participate and get your point you make it. I will be waiting this vote very patiently. 
Tobius

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Yep, it will be valid for 8 hours. It is not very much, but if you want to participate and get your point you make it. I will be waiting this vote very patiently. 
Good for you. Maybe, I will try it. Besides, I am registered in the system. I think it is an interesting opportunity for all members of the community. 
Theraty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

Good for you. Maybe, I will try it. Besides, I am registered in the system. I think it is an interesting opportunity for all members of the community. 
This is true. This project could open new horizons for many people. This is a good investment platform too.
Tobius

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

This is true. This project could open new horizons for many people. This is a good investment platform too.
I agree with you. I hope they will be very successful and get all that they want
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Hey. I hope everyone understands that this project is very promising?
This is noticeable immediately.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Hey. Of course.
The developers have created a very convenient and useful project, which was already appreciated by many users.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Hey. Of course.
The developers have created a very convenient and useful project, which was already appreciated by many users.
They did it very well. Now users know that this project can be trusted, because here strictly relate to security.
This is not in all projects now.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Hey. Of course.
They did it very well. Now users know that this project can be trusted, because here strictly relate to security.
This is not in all projects now.
I agree. This can be called a clear advantage of the project.
Maybe that's why a lot of people are involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: