Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:26:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
RagnarosF

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Bountyhive is very good as their admins are very professional and every thing is automated there and you get your coins with in a short span of time after closure of any bounty and a well managed system is adopted by them. You can use their platform for doing bounties as they are fully safe.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Bountyhive seems to be legitimate but I prefer to use the BitCointalk forum to join the bounty campaign because I think you'll earn more by joining the Bounty ICO campaign directly instead of joining with the third party service because we do not know how they handle the bounty campaign and how many percents of our income is taking since I believe that this kind of service will not be free. I also hear that many people do not receive their payment with bountyhive.
Gelith

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I like this platform. I've already finished more than 10 campaigns and everything was fine. I received all my tokens so i would say that Bountyhive is a good place to earn something.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Yes it is safe for doing bounty campaigns. There are lots of people who like its platform and the way it works. Everything is doing fine at bounty campaigns.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

I like this platform. I've already finished more than 10 campaigns and everything was fine. I received all my tokens so i would say that Bountyhive is a good place to earn something.
You are judging base only that you received tokens and by not checking whether they really distribute all the tokens for bounty. They are not really transparent. There excuse is always the same.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

I take part in the bounty through this platform, it's been quite long and no problems have arisen. Always everything happens on schedule, and delays in payments have never been.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

I trust this platform, there were no problems at all. If smth went wrong(because of me), they immediately help to solve the ptoblem and explain everything. So, for now I am fully satisfied with it.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Recently I'm also join their platform & so far it's looking very good for me. I don't think it's unsafe or dangerous for us. Till now I'm very much satisfied with their services. Besides I think it's one of the best user friendly bounty platform.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?
Yes…its safe & best platform for ICO’S, for bounty hunters as well.
I already joined bountyhive & having good experience, you just have to join a campaign and follow the rules & the best rule is no need to report your work.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

I try to avoid cabinet bounty. There are many bountist. Small awards for social networks.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I used their platform before to join some bounties and in my experience, it is safe. I also have some talks with a team member on telegram and they ensure me about my concerns. I can say that they can be trusted and so is their platform. But still, do it at your own risk.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

that sounds very interesting. maybe i should also register with bountyhive. i am still very new in the area. hope it's worth it.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

yes. some other bounty teams do it too! if you are worrying that you will be a victim o phishing or hacking then create a new email and make it your safe email to log on that website. more bounties to come cheers!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Yes, I am joined bountyhive platform in March first week, and completed some campaign and i received reward for them in my wallet without sending any report. This is a automated and well managed platform for doing bounties and I experienced that this platform is fully safe.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

It think this is not a issue, a ton of webpages are using this kind of login. As far as i know they use modules for this kind of logins which are within twitter and facebook guidelines.
And if they tried to use this data or access , someone would find out pretty fast. So no, it should be safe regarding this matter.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptowye

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

That is the only platform I used to participle in bounty so far. I haven't receive any rewards yet as i only in the portal for a month plus. So far, it looks good. Just one complaint, there are too many bounty hunters and there are limited participants in a campaign. So it is hard to sneak in as the n embers will be filled up in a matter of hours.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Yes, I have read a few threads here related to bounty hive and I have checked it myself and find it very efficient in finding and participating in bounties. You can easily reserve translation campaigns and its interface is very great since you were able to see the progress of the campaign , reward, number of participants etc. in just one look.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

It is interesting to read reviews about this platform, since until the end I have not figured out what its meaning is. Now, after many positive reviews, you can learn more about this platform.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Most of the time these platforms are secure and have no problems.
So you don't have to worry, you just need to finish your weekly tasks on time. Grin

TonyPlayMore

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I did not come across this procedure, if it is a mandatory procedure for all the bounties, then I think that it is safe, but if it is only necessary to do it in one particular company, then I would reflect on it ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: