Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2018 times)
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

This is thee best time to buy again. We all know that Ethereum is the second best to Bitcoin and the community will not allow Ethereum to get dumped to as very low price. Don't let the FUD conquer your mind. Just take a break make a quality time with your family and when you come back the market will go back to normal.
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Not only Ethereum, even all coins down. This is a great opportunity for investors to invest in which coins are wanted. In March almost two times the price decline drastically. If you buy now, you can hold it until June 2018.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

I see no problems with Eth. Since January altcoin market lost ground two times from $400 bln to $180 bln. During three months of this year I transfer fiducial into cryptocurrency through the lose ground.
Who waits for this rough moment for cryptocurrency to pass, will be then rewarded.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Remember last year, remember each correction and just average the price - buy and buy more alts!:)Some people are waiting for huge rise after 14 May - conference Consensus
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

Remember last year, remember each correction and just average the price - buy and buy more alts!:)Some people are waiting for huge rise after 14 May - conference Consensus

i have the same opinion. it's like something huge is going to happen, the meeting you are talking about is a very suitable event that could totally change the situation

dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

I remember that ether dropped from 30 USD to 2 USD Wink its only for short time my friends
Filthy1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

Great time to bag up on ETH I think it will have strong growth this year.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:45:06 PM
Merited by Nelly.G0211 (5)

Yeah.. in fact, i am impaciently waiting to see ethereum below $500 this time.. i have more than $15k worth of fiat in my bank account ready to buy and load some ethereum to my bags.

it is a really good opportunity, it is not a crash, just a good opportunity for all of us.

Hello
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Yeah.. in fact, i am impaciently waiting to see ethereum below $500 this time.. i have more than $15k worth of fiat in my bank account ready to buy and load some ethereum to my bags.

it is a really good opportunity, it is not a crash, just a good opportunity for all of us.

I think the same. In December there were a huge inflaction and substantially all the coins in the crypto market went up very fast. Everybody have seen their portfolio in big green. Now it’s just a physiological drop that will last until the market will recover more stability.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

I'm also surprise but not only ethereum is falling, all popular coins are also in red but I agree with you they are 40% lower and this is not good for those who bought Ethereum at $1 level but let's see if they can regain their price after the correction period.
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

this is necessary for the sole purpose of giving everyone a chance to enter the crypto world. it was always like that; Crypto's path has only one derction, but it is often used as a back-and-forth route to give another chance to board the train.
it's time to go up; if you say no you have to wait for the next stop if there are other.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

I don't worry about price as I see my Ethereum investment for long term. If you are not patient or brave you can sell and get out. I'm pretty sure it will go up again but it takes time.

Yea, but later or sooner you will need some cash to buy house\car\flat\new iphone but u cant if ETH will cost 200-300-400$ for several years. Better and safest option - stay in USDT/USD and wait buy signal.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

I remember that ether dropped from 30 USD to 2 USD Wink its only for short time my friends
If I am not mistaken, but this has never happened, he fell from $ 20 to 6-8, but he did not fall from 30 to 2.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
qen10

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

According to my opinion, what happening now is the time for buyers because the prices of the ethereum is low but not only ethereum, any coins or tokens in the market is not very expensive so we must keep calm and dont panic sell. I think you are right to buy more coins like ethereum and sell it when the time comes for the markets grow to earn a lot of profit.
blackbott

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

A temporary phenomenon. By the end of March, it stabilizes to its average price of ~ $ 750-800. News bad as you can not see. It's time to buy)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

Almost all are down but as you say its time to buy and profit in the long run.
But this kind of situation is kinda difficult to all holders especially to me that I am also a holder of few currencies and I am not that type to sell what I have in my pocket therefore whether the market falls or rises there is no reason that I will panic as I know already how the market works.
Patience is the best thing that we should build in cryto currencies world.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.

I also think that 550 (and lower) is a great price to buy ETH. This price last time was a few months ago. I'm confident that today's decline is a harbinger of a very good and rapid growth. Don't miss a good opportunity to earn.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

I have long waited for the opportunity when I can to buy Ethereum below  500$. For me, this is an excellent opportunity to increase my capital.
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

OP should update title of this thread, it's below $500 and it's not over yet. this is necessary to attract more people who are only waiting for this opportunity to buy altcoin at a reasonable price.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: