Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum below $600  (Read 2018 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

yes, but I personally think that it will not happen for too long, even in my opinion when the price of ethereum below $ 600 is the beginning of the rise of ethereum, because when the price of ethereum reaches $ 600 even below it then in the next few days the price of ethereum will increase until the price $ 1300 even more.
True. The more the crash/dip , the more that particular crypto rises the next time. It’s good time to accumulate ethereum when it is running below 600$ and also all the other potential coins that are running quite low cause of market crash.

Ethereum and the whole crypto market is expected to recover soon from all the news and the FUD in the market and is likely to see a bullish trend ahead reaching new all time highs.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

yes indeed, this is the right time to buy ethereum, before it came back to its price to $1,000.
the more dip happen on cryptocurrency the more hype will happen in the future.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

Ethereum price is still down by $540 level as of this moment and according to some crypto analysts, it may slide down further below $500 before bouncing back. This price down fall is not unusual because it's in the nature of cryptocurrency. Volatility causes rapid fluctuation in the prices of cryptocurrencies but it will eventually recover in due time. This is also right time to buy some ethereum as its price is now getting cheaper than before. Many investors and holders are also looking for this opportunity to buy more ethereum because they believe on its growth potential for both short and long term.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

ETH is crypto and for any crypto price frustration is normal so do not panic and buy when the market is red.
heinz975
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

The whole crypto scene got struck by the news: Google banning crypto-related ads. Even Bitcoin got affected quite hard too—directly falling from $9200 to $7600—even though that news should have no long-term effect on Bitcoin. The crypto advertisers and publishers could easily move on to other ads platform, right?
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Not only ethereum, all coins in the whole crypto markets are currently struggling to meet the expectations. The market currently is in bearish trend and all the cryptos are falling. The total market cap has fallen below 350 billion and is expected to recover soon.

The recent dip in ethereum and the whole market was because of the news about google and facebook banning crypto advertisements and south Korean government taking action against anonymous exchanges and US taking actions against launching of ICO’s. ETH is a good coin and platform, it will recover as the market recovers.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during the upswing.

Now is a good chance for us all to buy Ethereum. Because the price is really low and I am sure if we will be patient waiting for the price to rise again. It will definitely go up in a few months or later this year. You will benefit many times if you buy now.
glivsh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

I remember times when ETH was 300$ for a long time, also when it raised to 600$ we were happy! Of course after price 1200$ now for us is collapse, but it market, it faling and raising all time, I believe soon we will see growing ETH!
Yes, I am also remember this times, that was really impressing for me and people that i am in contact about crypto.

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

I see that as an opportunity to buy them at lower price and surely hope that the price will rises up. It is usual in market activities where the price is falling down and all we need to just wait.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Yes this is the right time now to buy more ethereum, Trust ethereum and you will get a huge profit. It takes time to back the price of all altcoins.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Most of the people think that it is gonna be the end of ethereum, but for the others like me,this is just a good opportunity to invest with ethereum and hold it for a long time because I am sure that this is just gonna be a temporary downfall price of all coins. After this downfall, everything's going back to normal.
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Ethereum price is still down by $540 level as of this moment and according to some crypto analysts, it may slide down further below $500 before bouncing back. This price down fall is not unusual because it's in the nature of cryptocurrency. Volatility causes rapid fluctuation in the prices of cryptocurrencies but it will eventually recover in due time. This is also right time to buy some ethereum as its price is now getting cheaper than before. Many investors and holders are also looking for this opportunity to buy more ethereum because they believe on its growth potential for both short and long term.

Perhaps we must become accustomed to this new level of price until we're well on Casper. One thing to consider is a seamless transition to PoS.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

Wow, that's really low price now, it looks like drop. I am disappointed that i can lost that chance to get more Ethereum to my case.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

I think ETH about $200-300 for a coin can fall. However in the long term, I think, it will surely grow.
That is a low price. If that price does happen then Litecoin may replace Ethereum in CoinMarketCap.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

I hope that you had the courage to buy lower than 500 yesterday. If so you got a good profit. This is an ideal short-term trade. Is any bank ready to pay you 10-15% per day? This is possible only in crypto. I'm glad that I'm here.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

Everytime the bitcoin goes down all the markets are following it and ethereum makes no exception after what you can see. But don't panic , things can be worse for crypto and we might see another flash drop of bitcoin to 5k but this is just how I see the charts..
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Ethereum has a lot of potential. I started when it was $170 and it did great progress until now. I believe it will be more than $1000 anytime soon
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

Ethereum is still overpriced. Still far too many whales holding thousands of tokens keeping the price high and still possible for them to make massive sell orders pulling the price further down. Even at $100 its too expensive imo.
Lol. I cant recognize whether you are joking or you don’t have even a bit knowledge about the crypto world. The market is still not even on the first phase of mass adoption, the total market capitalization that the crypto has is still pretty less and is likely to increase in trillions of dollars in coming years. Ethereum is not overprice, its pretty undervalued.

There are still many people across the world that don’t know about ETH of any other crypto, when the word will spread in about time and new investors come into the market, even 5000$ is likely to seem undervalued of ETH. Its all the game of demand and supply that decides the price and not you or the whales. Whales can manipulate prices, but cant control or decide it.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

The whole crypto scene got struck by the news: Google banning crypto-related ads. Even Bitcoin got affected quite hard too—directly falling from $9200 to $7600—even though that news should have no long-term effect on Bitcoin. The crypto advertisers and publishers could easily move on to other ads platform, right? The loss should be on Google.

This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Of course, it might affect crypto market in long term as Google, Youtube and Facebook are the major platforms for advertisements. Though the effect will be less and surely will degrade over time, it still affects the crypto market and its investors as the word about cryptos will spread slowly to those around the world that don’t know what it is.

Although according to me, Google will only ban ads referring to the ICO’s and asking people to invest in them and not the normal ads of exchanges and other coins.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Ethereum is still overpriced. Still far too many whales holding thousands of tokens keeping the price high and still possible for them to make massive sell orders pulling the price further down. Even at $100 its too expensive imo.
Lol. I cant recognize whether you are joking or you don’t have even a bit knowledge about the crypto world. The market is still not even on the first phase of mass adoption, the total market capitalization that the crypto has is still pretty less and is likely to increase in trillions of dollars in coming years. Ethereum is not overprice, its pretty undervalued.

There are still many people across the world that don’t know about ETH of any other crypto, when the word will spread in about time and new investors come into the market, even 5000$ is likely to seem undervalued of ETH. Its all the game of demand and supply that decides the price and not you or the whales. Whales can manipulate prices, but cant control or decide it.
Im agree with you. Ethereum has the great potencial for growth, because there are a lot of projects launching on Ether blockchain.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: