Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

Coinmarketcap has to maintain its business and yes many scam coins are there.You have to extend your search to sort out your selected project keep well defined vision or just scam.you have to raise different question on this plat forum and also on telegram network,in this way you will receive a lot of answers,analyze your answers then you would be able to differentiate between authentic and scam project.Scam projects are for short term not for long term.Solidify your research circles then i am sure that you can stay away from shity scam coins.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

It's very efficient advice of course. Nowadays it's impossible to invest without head on shoulders, if your really want to invest in ICO, don't believe only whitelist, look for more information, it is really important to take profit today.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

It's very efficient advice of course. Nowadays it's impossible to invest without head on shoulders, if your really want to invest in ICO, don't believe only whitelist, look for more information, it is really important to take profit today.

As a rule, I begin to study altcoin on this forum and then turn to the resources of altcoin. Often, I do not read white paper) And these days in ICO it is better not to participate and wait for listing on the exchange.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Sometimes you can earn not a bad money even on scams projects. It depends on time when you invest
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

First, study the project whose coins you want to buy. Only choose a good project, otherwise your coins will cost a penny. There are a lot of projects now that do not have good ideas and a development plan.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

A lot of the new airdrops and ICOs are also scam nowadays, so you have to be careful what you invest in.
Not all coins are fraudulent may exist because many coins are born to deceive people, so we have to be careful in choosing a coin, because right now looking for a really good coin is very difficult that's why altcoin has a bad reputation and why bitcoin down it because it has bad market value and no one can predict and guess about the market
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
thanks for the information, it is very helpful and helpful. which I know the new altcoin is not able to compete in the market and does not have a clear vision and mission so many altcoins are scammed. in addition, many successful altcoins. so you have to be careful in choosing altcoin for you to succeed.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

Not all of new coins are scam, there are also a good coin and worth to invest in.
For example : Substratum coin, it's not a scam, it even likely will pump and reach its peak in this year. so, i don't think all of coins are scam.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

As of now there are too many new ICO's presented day by day and 60% of them are scam,  fake teams, fake developer, tokens and coins that have no value.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

It is funny you say that because if everybody followed the simple instructions in your post then most of the scams wouldn't work. They work because we are lazy, and we are lazy because we want easy money. The people who get scammed pretty much deserve it because most scams are preventable. I myself have gotten scammed several times and each time I have deserved it Cheesy.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

We need to educate ourselves in able for us to not fall on those scam coins, we need to know what we are doing. Newbies be like, i bought bitcoin or whatever coins at 6k$ and it becomes 8k now ! im a genius  Cool .. and what often  happens is, when the price of the coin that he bought drops to 5900$, he will panic and sell it in a lost. Clearly doesn't have any plan. Education is the key. Not academics, but real life skills like investing and trading or reading charts.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

That is right. Of course it is not the task or responsibility of coinmarketcap to see to it that all the cryptocurrencies they list are proven and verified legit. That responsibility falls on the hands of the people who want to buy or invest or trade such coins. Coinmarketcap only provides a list, which is ranked according to the market cap sizes, plus some more additional information of the coins such as the coins 24-hour volumes, current and historical prices, trading sites, etc.

But I guess, to be fair to coinmarketcap, they also have their own screening process. I think they also have several requirements so that a certain coin will be admitted to their very influential list. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

Ya that's right many ico's are scamming, they don't put any team nor any blockchain information or a eth contract and people fall for these kind of ico specially lending platforms scammed millions of dollars.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

Coinmarketcap has to maintain its business and yes many scam coins are there.You have to extend your search to sort out your selected project keep well defined vision or just scam.you have to raise different question on this plat forum and also on telegram network,in this way you will receive a lot of answers,analyze your answers then you would be able to differentiate between authentic and scam project.Scam projects are for short term not for long term.Solidify your research circles then i am sure that you can stay away from shity scam coins.
You spoke my mind. Coinmarketcap is not at fault here since this is the only way for them to continue running their website lucratively. You should not depend on one particular site completely. You must do your own research(Asking questions in their telegram group, analyzing the whitepaper thoroughly, checking if their github is actively updated, checking their social media activeness, developer team etc).

After checking the factors that I outlined above, you must then go on to decide whether a particular coin is worth investing into or not. Don't always judge a coin by the hype involved around it since nothing is guaranteed in this volatile market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
I think startup that really works will be sad to see thread like this, I found 10 of 50 projects that have quality products and their platform will be release this year, may be useful for us all.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

Not all new coins are scams, but some of them are. some just don't succeed because of poor planning and incompetent management teams, some cant make it because of inadequate financing. its therefore advisable to to research on the coin before getting into it
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

It seems to me on the contrary that the coinmarket shows those coins that can at least do something. I did not find on it coins that are still at the development stage or not at all liquid in the market, so this is for me an indicator of selection.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

Thank you for your advices. I think  they will be especially useful for newbies because most experienced investors already know how to distinguish the scam from a truly profitable cryptocurrency.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

There are a lot of coins and 80% of them are weak, so you need to be able to quickly navigate in different campaigns.

There are coins that are a scam but Not all coins are a scam because many coins are born to deceive people, so we have to be careful in choosing coins because right now looking for really good coins is very difficult that's why altcoin has a bad reputation
Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

There are many coin pop up as of today. It is very hard to identify which one is legit or not. Not all new coins are scam but there are scammed coins. That is why its so hard to trust new coins. I only trust those old coins because they prove to themselves that they are good coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: