Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

I think all good projects are trying to wait for this stagnation in the market. On the other hand, fraudsters actively launch their projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

That's true, until the cryptocurrency become popular their are different ICOs lunch and most of them are scam. Altcoin is very risky especially in the signature campaign, you can not what is the good coin, and based on what I encounter, I join in other project then after a week the project is suspended, pause and etc. like scam. Now it hard to trust most of the new coin, much better to trade in old and popular coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

In the topic of crypto currencies came a lot of people who are not versed in the topic. Scammers use this factor. There are projects that are created to receive the money of stupid investors. But not all new coins are scam. There are many new good projects. But you need to carefully study the information before investing.
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

Not at all, new coins can even be very good and promising, for example, I recently participated in a good project, and people have earned it very well there, but the manager painted me red after the end of the campaign arguing that I introduced a bad link!
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

First, I thank you for the information. It is true today that many new coins or projects may have a purpose to deceive. Many projects after ico the price is very weak and maybe it is also very harmful. In essence, now should be more selective in choosing the project, either for investment or to just participate in bounty program to get free coins. The purpose of the project, road map, whitepaper, until the project developer team we must check first.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Yeah you are right, right now the kind of project they do in the name of ICO and blockchain makes me wonder, truth be told not all project are supposed to be blockchain based project, but what you see now is that any one can just came up with a beautiful white paper and make claims, collects millions from the people and do a non sense project. Well it is good before you invest in any project, do some research, ask your self some few question,
who are they competing with? what advantage do they have over the people they are competing with? who are the teams? who experience do they have in the related project? who are they working with? their partnership? and many more question. if you answer it right, then you can go ahead and invest, else just stay away.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

You are right so many coins are going to be in zero value but i see some projects that are going to gain mass adoption. As you brilliantly share, investors should learn to ask the right questions so they don't waste their money

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

it is not the role of coinmarketcap to review the coins, they simply provide basic information and stats on each coin that is listed and traded on major exchanges. noone can think the coin is legit because of cmc listing
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

It's easy to say, say, go to a group in a telegram, but it's hard to find a group that will give good, good information. Can you recommend such a group?

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Not all of them really are scams but a good number of them are scams and by good number I mean the majority of these new coins in the market are scams which is why you should be very careful when you are buying into new coins. Also when buying new coins, you should never buy them to hold for the long term and should sell them as soon as you make profit because a lot of them will not last very long.

halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Yes some coin turn to fraud like all lending coins, edinar coin and others coin that use MLM marketing to sell their coins like Onecoin, many newcomer in crypto lose because bought this kind of coins. So more education of cryptocurrency is needed for everyone so they will know where is legit and fraud coins.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

In the beginning of the year the market was really depressive and some teams could hardly make both ends meet. This is why some of them broke their promises. And, yes, some of them are scam))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

That is why doing research and evaluations on new cryptocurrencies is crucial. Looking into the potential of the crypto if it have good technology and platform along if it can deliver what their developers have promise is the things that a potential investors should look out for. Nowadays the reason many of this scam coins keep showing is because the investors do not do their evaluation and they end up getting scammed.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

No shit most of the new coins are scams nowadays. With the amount of new people entering the crypto space and throwing their money on anything that is being hyped on the crypto forums is crazy and this is bound to attract scammers. Its time people wake up and stop putting their money on anything that is being shilled.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

I think all good projects are trying to wait for this stagnation in the market. On the other hand, fraudsters actively launch their projects.

This time is normal to launch token sale, a good time i think last year 2017, when market will only one trend (up-trend), you will be easy to success, at least soft-cap most is not scam, they will only project in paper  Cheesy
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

No shit most of the new coins are scams nowadays. With the amount of new people entering the crypto space and throwing their money on anything that is being hyped on the crypto forums is crazy and this is bound to attract scammers. Its time people wake up and stop putting their money on anything that is being shilled.
I don't think so, there are also a good coins that not a scams.To prevent this, choose a top listed coin which it has a chances to improve its value and the movement of prices are too good. The dump right now rapidly decreases and coin is much confidential of the market volume.

MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

actually not what you say.
but true, some new altcoins are very unproductive and tend to have no future. actually must be balanced with research and analysis. something must be done with great patience and involve knowledge if you really want to invest in crypto.

And if you are still doubtful and by any chance want to risks your money to new altcoins then you can easily choose to invest on more established coins that has been in the top market charts which for me is much safer and still profitable in a way you can earn profit from new coins.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

I always look for a coinmarketcap just to see how bitcoin and ethereum moved every single moment but thank you for your advice that don't look in coinmarketcap if we want to search an invesment coin. But i'm not going to scam because i'm loyal in bitcoin.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

It's quite difficult now to determine which coin is good and promising and which is simply a scam. Nothing will help actually, only your luck I think)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Someone know what are the coins that it seems scam?. It would be interesting to know because sometimes we think to invest due to the best prevision that say about this projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: