Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Yea, it very much true that most of a new icos coming out nowadya are crappy and shitty. Why is because many of them have a great opportunity in ICO to extort people and carry out their phishing plans. Let just hope for an ICO regulations scheme soon which will save people from the hands of cruel people like those fraudsters and scammer though there are still some good ICO out there.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Not all coins are scam today, there are still coins in the market that are really profitable because they are good for long term investment and their platform is successful.

popotao99

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

Visit their telegram as well for checking how active they are. they have a website if they are legit and you can read there their white paper. research more!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

Just because you might have got burned on an ICO does not mean you can instantly labelall other ICO coins as a SCAM. Serioulsy take a step back from youtube and learn to do better research before you jump into the next over hyped coin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bibitao60

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

I think that they simply do not have confidence yet because there are crypto-currencies at the head like bitcoin and etherium to which there is more than a positive attitude or it's just too lazy to delve into the crypto market to analyze a new coin Grin
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Yes i agreed with you, there are so many coins nowdays and you actually can make your own altcoin easily and also because of the popular of ICOs in the last 2 years, many people make some projects and can collect funds easily but the problem is once they collect the money, they become lazy and only produce a coin that become trash in exchange.
bachianna

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

it has always been like this. i am surprised that you have noticed it just now and claim you have been trading since 2016.
for as long as i can remember a great number of new coins that were created were scam coins. that is why the altcoin graveyard is so much bigger than the number of coins that are currently around and listed on all exchanges combined!
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

not all, tehre are some new coins and tokens that is really great and  their team work hard for the project.
you just need to research more about the new one and study it.
so you will not be a victim of scam.

ONE OF THE SCAM TOKEN is MOYA.
their ICO is success they sent tokens to investors and bounty participants.
then left them.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
yahata145

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

The new coins has a ico stage a few months ago when the ico was very hot and panic investors invested without too much consideration.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

we can not entirely blame or judge that this is a coinmarketcap's mistake, in fact I think personally, coinmarketcap only tells the whole information in brief about the details of the coin, because the earliest beginnings, every coin always have the possibility of becoming big, and often in mid project it becomes to ashes, we are individuals who should be able to determine the coin is feasible or not

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Maybe coinmarketcup is not perfect but if you will looking for good coins on telegram be careful because there you can find scams too. Now everywhere are people which can scam you so everywhere you must be careful
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

A lot are, not everything needs to be or should be 'decentralized'.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

does investing in a coin with working product guarantees, not a scam or It can be still a scam?

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

Maybe coinmarketcup is not perfect but if you will looking for good coins on telegram be careful because there you can find scams too. Now everywhere are people which can scam you so everywhere you must be careful
coinmarket cap is the good one than in telegram so make atleast to be make some way just be careful that this is a real one to try on not a scam that may ever had to victim you.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Yes, due to so easy to create a coins especially erc-20 tokens, people start doing new ICOs with no product running on it.
All we have to do is do our own research before choosing or buying an ICO, from that we probably know which one is scam and which one isn't.
Stay safe in cryptocurrency because this world is full of scammer.
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

I think all good projects are trying to wait for this stagnation in the market. On the other hand, fraudsters actively launch their projects. Smiley Smiley
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

With the increase in ICOs for altcoins, one needs to be very careful not to get into scam coins and projects although fallen preys of scam project is inevitable but it can be minimised and possibly avoided if one takes time to check the whitepaper of the project as well as the telegram group chat. I do not advice checking through social medias like facebook and others as they will be posting things that will raise their ego and praise the project.

My advice is to be very careful when investing in altcoins.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

yea mostly of ico and token nowadays was cheater and scammer dude was trying to rob our money.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Daniel2280909

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

I dont think fully so!At the lat time I had some really good new tokens!They were listed very soon after bounty and I am very gald that I participated in it!
Daniel2280909

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

For speaking so we should to understand what "scam" is meaning. The project can do not to get its softcap and then it will return all money to investors!This variant is not a scam,cos investors didnt lose their money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: