Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
clvchb

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

What you said is true. But many don't. They are speculators. They just want every ico listing to bring them a profit. They don't go into ico at all.
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

I think that is not true. Because I know a lot of new coins that are legit and not a scam. You just need to look into coins and their background for you to assure yourself that it was not a scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

there are a lot of ICOs today and most of them are scam. with many ICOs to choose it is no wonder that some or many of them don't get an attention and so they failed. compared to last years there are not many ICOs so they got the attention they needed.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Thanks for your advise, but I disagree with you. From this year there are lots of good and accomplished ICO's with good ideas of the projects, some issues occurred on the road map and some parts where delayed at curtain projects, but it doesn't mean they are scam. Anyway back in 2016 was a good (bull) year to invest, whereas the beginning of 2018 whole crypto market collapsed and now it is recovering slowly, so you have to be patient for your profit. I am sure the coins you bought in 2016, today have a bearish trend too

Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

There are many coins nowadays and not all those coins are scam but out of 100% of those coins, 80% are scam and for you to know the good from the bad, you have to verify them very well before investing on them.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

That's true that there are several new coins now that are considered scam coins and we don't know which one for all we know that it is a good bounty and when it ends that's the time we see that it's only a no value coin.
I think you should always keep in touch with the Manager and the developers themselves. The closer you are to them, the better you feel the mood in the company, and this mood can give you information about the future of the coin.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Yeah most of new coin are scam nowadays and they cannot fulfill their promises .And also i agree on your statement above that don't trust buying coin through coinmarketcap because we have no idea if it has a good tech and team behind 'cause most emerging project on that site is not reliable and turn to shitcoin after all. That why i preferred also to stay here in forum 'cause we can easily determine those legit and shitcoin through their whitepaper and ANN thread which is a good idea to obtain more information about the project.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

which I know not all new coins are frauds and you might be wrong to see if not all new coins are fraud and now there are many new coins that are booming and so you have to be careful to get rid of fraudulent coins because now it's altcoin and bitcoin is still decreasing

meherethere

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

I read a report a few weeks ago that said 90% of ICOs from the last year were either scams or failures. With the increased number of ICOs recently I can only assume that there are more scam coins than ever before, as well as many new good projects. The hard part is working out which coins are real and which ones are scams.

In my personal experience, the ones that look too good to be true or appear downright perfect because they're hiding their faults are more likely to be a scam than those with obvious flaws that they're not trying to hide.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
The competition is burning many people now. Coins more and more, and people do not quite. Although if you popularize the crypto-coin, you can open many more successful projects for any color and taste and all have supporters.
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

I would look back to the dotcom bubble and compare. At the end of the run, it'll only be a few left standing in this crypto space who will end up being the Amazons, Googles and Facebooks of the world. Hence, still most impt thing is to do your due diligence and thorough research. If you strike gold, it can be a huge pot of gold in the coming years Smiley
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Not all new coins are scams, we should not have such attitude, we need new projects to develop crypto market, but we should know how to identify scams, there is some guidance: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos

We should support and encourage good projects, it is very important for crypto community in my opinion.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

yes you are right some coins have a scam so you should see the coin you want to buy for more clear, lest you buy a coin that is not clear so that will make you hit by a scam. be careful with some current cryptocurrency.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

you are right back in the days there were a lot good projects but these days people just do project that doesn't have any value, they do that just to make money, when they finally release the project it will be valueless
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

It is not difficult to distinguish a scam-project from technologically stable, you need to analyze the opinions of experts and study white paper.
sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

You're right. Most telegrams can detect problems. Also keep an eye on their github updates. Shitcoin never diligently updates their code.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

Some coins are created just to scam people. As an investor, your job is to guard yourself from these people. Look at github, look at their social media. Check all the ratings from any ico's website. Ask a question in their telegram group. Check their constant update to the community.

real6crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

Yes you are right. but not all. you just have to find the real ones.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Most of the new COINS are now scams, and they can't keep their promises.

So we should do our own research before investing in COINS and avoid these scams.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Too much coins means too much scam. With the way icos are launched lately, then scam projects will keep coming unless regulation comes in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: