Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:07:55 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Indeed! Scams are rampantly spreading nowadays! Observing a new project over their Telegram channel is one way or reviewing social media profiles of each member makes it better because most Scams just used dummy accounts with their personal social media accounts!
kmil91712

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

Thanks for the headsup. This is great especially for new people that are looking for direction
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

In the topic of crypto currencies came a lot of people who are not versed in the topic. Scammers use this factor. There are projects that are created to receive the money of stupid investors.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:35:31 AM

I'm not sure about that it depends on the project, if you really wanted into it better read whitepaper, their website and backround of the team and ofcourse. There mission and vision of the project.

Many ICO's nowadays are scam, and it is better to be smart so you will not be a victim of this scammers. read and understand their projects and whitepaper and study their ICO's ad website before you join in any of them.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

As for me, I am trying to obtain only those coins, that are having already a plan of listing on exchanges, or they would be already listed on exchanges, furthermore, I choose only those coins, that are listed, on the top exchanges, not on the other one.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

Most of scam nowadays are the selfdrop tokens. they want you to send eth to them exchange for tokens and you will see their website of social media accounts will no longer exist. Scammers nowadays are greedy they want to earn in illegal way.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Accelerando.now

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

I'm not sure about that it depends on the project, if you really wanted into it better read whitepaper, their website and backround of the team and ofcourse. There mission and vision of the project.

Many ICO's nowadays are scam, and it is better to be smart so you will not be a victim of this scammers. read and understand their projects and whitepaper and study their ICO's ad website before you join in any of them.

... and try to discuss with team members. Website, whitepaper and social media profiles can be good prepared, but during the discussion you can rate what are the real intentions of the team? Do they feel and really believe of their idea or only try to collect money and disappear? More steps you take, less danger you get.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

"
i think with erc20 scam coins are everywhere, all startupers moved to crypto and here just scam scam

Scammy scam =) ICO is just a great way to make money from hamsters like us. I am getting scammed so often, that I even have stopped paying attention to that."
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Not at all, I had the pleasure of doing some recent investments that came out very good, so it is more likely that you don´t know how to choose and blame it on ICO.

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
All coins that are in the top 100 on this site have never failed, but the fact that the tokens could not make their way among the competitors, it's not the fault of the site itself. Yes, and it simply displays information, and you still make a decision, the accusations are groundless.
Scam because there are many bad people just want to make great money from ico without doing hard work they would like to make money. Actually now days there is not many scam ico but mostly fail because there are many project and investors are confusing.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

It is completely okay, that you are asking, worse will be, if you would just go for a scam coin and fall, loosing everything, so go ahead, read this topic, and may the force be with you!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

This actually seems same for me here, thou  mine isn't just newely released coins but even the latest and newest icos rolling out now.
Many projects team are doing all they can to just collect people's  money, only to run with it and leave them just with mere mirage to chase after. This even has made crypto been subjected to many criticism lately judging from our claim that crypto is the future. Above all, I believe there are still some few good ones out there.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

There are tens of thousands of coins if you count all the eth tokens as well, look at coinmarketcap and how many coins have a decent market cap. It's obvious at least more than half of coins releasing daily are scams.
Especially when you look at their charts and see they were pumped and dumped in their beginning.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Now a days finding a decent project and decent market cap is really hard . There's many shit project proposal that became successful on their ico but when listed on exchanger their true shit reveals.

On finding good project we need to research well there wp proposal then evaluate properly. Dont listen to others recommendation mostly they are only hyping the project for there own interest and never get dive into hype coins.

Review also the team behind the project, their experience and background into blockchain helps the project and clients build more trust and confidence towards the success of the project.
ZeXXX

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

There so many scam coin on cryptocurrency. Before you use your money to invest on altcoin, you must prepare and doing your research on particular altcoin as your purpose. You must be selective people to invest money on altcoin because most altcoins now are scam. Not like old altcoin which have good reputation and potential.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

are you ok?telegram group?what are they can you mention some?so we can have reference for asking.

Coinmarketcap is one stablished site that only add coins whos they think valuable,but regarding to scam coin its our obligations to make research before buying because this will never be their problem if we choose wrongly
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I can recall a minimum of a dozen new coins that have already brought their investors dividends. Although such a situation was always, always there were scammers and unsuccessful projects.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

You can't imagine that I have loads of shit coins in my wallet that I got from bounty and airdrops, they come with a fantasy whitepaper and they promised heaven on earth, but when the reach the hardcap, they run away with the money and leave the project suffering.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

indeed not all coins will be listed in coinmarketcap.
and all that is not a benchmark, you just simply confirm it via telegram only, always update the information about the coin.
if it is already registered in coinmarketcap means it is good.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

There's a lot of weak projects right now and even before. Last time I joined 5 Bounties (1 for Signature and 4 for Social Media and Other Campaigns) and only got 2/5 of them paid after the campaign. some just give you some bag to hold without any value. We should be picky next time so we wont waste any time.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: