Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
annajewel100

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Of course it's half the same, but not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

I do not want to argue and say anything against it, because I also think that today there are a lot of projects that are clearly scum, but they still collect money and they are very good at it, but as a result they just deceive people, it's it is necessary to stop.
hienvienlang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

For speaking so we should to understand what "scam" is meaning. The project can do not to get its softcap and then it will return all money to investors!This variant is not a scam,cos investors didnt lose their money!
killersyw

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

They are also advertising scam websites on their banner so even you will warn people here, they will not stop advertising those scams.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

it has always been like this. i am surprised that you have noticed it just now and claim you have been trading since 2016.
for as long as i can remember a great number of new coins that were created were scam coins. that is why the altcoin graveyard is so much bigger than the number of coins that are currently around and listed on all exchanges combined!
He's a lying liar, just like the majority of people in the ICO space, plus he's a merit beggar on top of that.  Not a surprise there.

New coins may not be scams, though certainly some are, but I do think that the purpose of a lot of them is dubious at best.  Most developers are looking to create the next bitcoin or ethereum, and I think that's the bottom line here.  They could care less whether their token serves a legitimate function, because that's not their primary purpose.  The purpose is to line their pockets at the expense of the suckers who buy the token.  I'm sure some of the developers don't intent to scam.  They are just people who believe their own bullshit, like a lot of people do.  You're crazy if you get into the ICO market because of all of the above.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

yup thats true. theres also scam in bounty's so be careful
I agree with you, so many projects are dying. That is why we must be very careful with the crypto currency and be able to find good projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

I do not want to argue and say anything against it, because I also think that today there are a lot of projects that are clearly scum, but they still collect money and they are very good at it, but as a result they just deceive people, it's it is necessary to stop.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

I can't disagree with this. There are so many coins in the market already that the new coins that are coming in right now have nothing to offer people that isn't already is existence in the market so the new coins are more of a get rich quick scam than anything else. So everyone should be very careful when investing in new coins
Baby Doll

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

I think it's a good experience. I hope many people will share their valuable experience here. Telegram can be a free space for us to issue some opinions and questions about the problems we have related to their projects.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

We have to pay attention to the prospects of the coin. Look at the roadmap. Check what this project has already achieved. If the project adheres to the road map and constantly announces the news, then it is possible to go into such a project.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Of course, to determine which coin to buy - you need to learn a lot of information, in which case all the information is important (you need to look at the  coinmarketcap and a group of telegrams, all social networks, etc.). It is impossible to understand whether it is worth buying a coin or not, based on some one of these factors ..

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.

Actually the main point is that we should be able to define those great project from the rest in order to avoid wasting our money, people are responsible for their own investment mistakes don't just blame your losses to those campaigns. Scam is all about money loss because the team is run away but not only failed project. Failed project is not always scam.
harbet.robison

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

You are right, it is difficult to find a good project these days as the developers can simply pack up and walk away with all your investments. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue all the way through until the product is released and the coins get on exchanges
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:36 AM

It is really difficult to disagree with you.Nowadays there are very many scam-tokens! But if yu will waste some your time to find good project, you will get your reward!All depends of your desire to do anything!
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

I can't agree more with you. There are so many new cryptocurrencies that are coming out. Majority are scams unfortunately. I pity people who are getting scammed. I freaking despise scammers because I got scammed already for too many times. 
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

It is really difficult to disagree with you.Nowadays there are very many scam-tokens! But if yu will waste some your time to find good project, you will get your reward!All depends of your desire to do anything!

It is true and we can't deny it, but not every coin is scam, more than 50 coins are truly work and still people trust on it. So whenever we have trusted on coins than scam can't give us loss, I mean still we are earning from coins so it mean we are still in profit with scamming coins.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

The electronic money market also has fraud. It happens anytime, not just today. Many scam artists are calling for people to contribute capital and promise to double their profits by three times. It's like a multi-level fraud.
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Indeed, we can't deny that part but not all. You must look and research for a good project. But if you really want to invest and make profit I must prefer those coins that were listed on CMC and have a high volume. New coins need more time to do for them to reach the roadmap. I must say there are lots of scam in selfdrop.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

a new coin that appears is not the coin scam. they simply could not survive alone with tough competition. Indeed there are that will be successful and will survive. but yan fell and then its value is low is not a scam. but either a scam or not no one will know what it is.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

it's common knowledge that more ICO promotions are ending with fraud, not just now, but it's been going on for a long time. if you know. I've been very often stuck with a scam project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: