Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

it hardly can help to ask in their official telegram groups. They will block you right away if you ask them questions that are not convenient for them. Just do your own research on this

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
phamdong143a

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Not all new projects of this year's scum, there are a lot of good projects which in a couple of hours have collected a hard cap, and now are traded at a price higher than the stage of ICO.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

Some coins have become unpopular and have failed since they entered the market. Only people believe it and feel that it is valuable. They will own it. Some good coins. If no one invests, it is a waste. You can’t say that a new coin is There are too many scams, and if you can't identify them, you are very dangerous. How to judge whether it is essentially a scam, we have to check the staff in the telegram to ask them questions, take the time to study their projects and products, hope that we are not deceived.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

Yes, possible that almost tokens are scam because the team is not serious about the money of many investors. They don't do their best to achieve their goals. Choose wisely. If they reply your message in the telegram and consistent about their promise, then you can trust that.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

a new coin that appears is not the coin scam. they simply could not survive alone with tough competition. Indeed there are that will be successful and will survive. but yan fell and then its value is low is not a scam. but either a scam or not no one will know what it is.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

It is very difficult not to agree with you. There are so many scams right now! But if you will waste your time to find a good project, you will get your rewards! It all depends on your desire to do anything !. and of course must be more careful in determining the choice
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

not all coins are scam, there are some ico projects that are true. depending on you when choosing ico, maybe now this presentation for ico is a scam and not between 50:50 .. very difficult.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

I think most telegrams can detect fraud problems happening today, because we can see at the moment there are some coins created just to deceive people. As an investor, but our job is to keep ourselves from these people. Look at github, see their social media. Check all rankings from any ico website. Ask questions in their telegram group. Check their constant updates to the community.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

a new coin that appears is not the coin scam. they simply could not survive alone with tough competition. Indeed there are that will be successful and will survive. but yan fell and then its value is low is not a scam. but either a scam or not no one will know what it is.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

You're right. It's bad to have so many new ico's now.

Everyone needs more encrypted currency education so they know where the legal and fraudulent COINS are.
Yangjiahong

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

It's hard to defend. For some scams, the only thing we can do is enrich our understanding of the encrypted currency, rather than profit driven. If everyone can do that, it will have a bright future.
barbero

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Yes many coins now are fake..made to cheat many people.Its very hard for me to know whats real and what is not,since im only a newbie in crypto,what im sure of is that im very much determined to learn more about crypto even little by little
katherinekamik27

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

I agree with you, once coinmarketcap waw a good point of start for discover new promising coins.. now it's better to search discussions and read on forums about the projects.
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

Because there are too many coins now, some of them are scams, not something strange  Cool
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Yes make invest in new coin look like more risk than old coin, but not all new coin is fraud, there are many new project successfully and the price of the coin going up, this is depend on the team developer behind the project. Team developer is key of project quality and they should be working hard and professional to running their product for the community.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Classical economic theory says that any situation on the market should reach a maximum or a minimum, and then move to another direction. Do not be afraid of the appearance of new right or fraudulent coins. We must accept this inevitability for granted. The main thing is to be careful when investing money to investors, the rest is details) In the end, 1-2% of the existing coins will remain. Decentralization will not lead to chaos, but to the victory of the best.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Because there are too many coins now, some of them are scams, not something strange  Cool

Many new tokens are a total garbage. About 70% of tokens are not even being listed at exchanges at all. It confirms the fact that crypto currency is a very dangerous investment. Only people who are ready to take calculated risks can survive here.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

It was a good tip that you should also visit Telegram discussions and ask all the questions you have in mind. But as there are scammers, there are also professional scammers, who have it all written down very well and they are experts in answering every question you could ever have. For this reason, it is very important to also search their background and try to find out, what kind of history they have. If they say they have experience of some field, even then you should find out what kind of players they have been - successful or just some puppets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: