Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
rassvetcolnca

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

You can select the top of the coin and sit down and make a profit. But you can also choose new coins ,and get a higher profit ,the main thing is not to face scams .
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

I wont  agree 100% with your submission, as we still have good project out there coming up daily, we just need to be more vigilant and do more research before investing as we have lots of scam coin/ project coming up this days, regulations and  government policy will be a major solution to this great challenge in the crypto space in order to increase the crypto community
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

Newly emerging coins are now potentially larger with scams, so it is very vulnerable for you to choose them. In addition, the ability is also not well tested in terms of development, so it is not proven enough to be able to continue to survive in the long term. So, it will be much safer and much better if investing in the coins that are in the top position.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

ICOs are growing pretty fast these days. Every day there are another 10+ projects. Of course a lot of them will be scam or just incompetent team with impossible idea. But there are still plenty good projects like this one - "Blackbox". I like it and that's why I promote it.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

Yeah you're right their are many scam ico's and ito's now a days and for now in this forum their are few of users here fight with scam project or bounties so I salute to them because that's a hardworking job to find a scam project and fight with them. Good improvements in this forum.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

I think not all new coins now are scams , its just that their development team is too slow in developing their coins and their community is too slow also in advertising their project. A good coin must have the following , a good team to be actibe in their project , a good community to advertise the coin so that many investors will invest to their project and make the coin profitable. There are many new coins now that are weak at start but when it is develop completely it could make a good investment to gain more profits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

You are right, there are many coins in unverified markets are in the market trophy. This makes the situation so bad, there are many people who wonder about it because they do not want to lose their profits. even now it's all hard to predict. then we must be careful.
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Because the market becomes more diversity.
Investors should have good analysis before taking investment decision.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

More precisely Altcoin less developed by the development team.
All Altcoins are created for their ad affectiveness, but due to the limited expertise and funding of the developer team, Altcoins is let go.

Very unfortunate !
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Possibly it is yes that new coins are trick as of late in light of the fact that numerous coins are coming yet not recorded in the trades still at this point. I recollect one mint piece that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the conveyance passed multi year. In like manner, numerous coins in my portfolio and still in a similar circumstance.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

it is your own fault that you might mistakenly choose the coin you bought, in coinmarketcap there is no fraud, it is a coin market so you have to be careful in choosing the coin that you will buy, if you don't want to lose you should buy a coin that has stabilized market, so you just wait for the time when the coin will rise until you get more profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

looking at one or two sources only quite risky, as they can always be manipulated or have their own agenda, and the lack of regulation in this world makes everything affordable, even the recommendation of "reliable" pages is always good to meet with the community in discord, telegram to discuss the project and see how solid it is, it is also good to do a thorough investigation before investing, since it is better to spend 1 day investigating an ICO than to get scammed at the end.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

Yes, lots of new token project in bounty and ico's that are scam so we need to check the kyc of the project before you invest money.
Belvis

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

i vd heard some "official news" from my friends that read more news than i have time to read...who said that 80% from 2017s ICOs have been noted as "Scams" because of their projects that did nt stick to their plan...
anyhow...even those who were noted as scams did lot of Xs... like 8-10X Huh
richie28

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

exactly, too many shitty coins nowadays
this is absurd
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

I bought coin not to rely on marketcap. I think based on many factors, can look at the work of the project team, or look at social networking, and importantly rely on luck
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

It is undeniable that many coins are cryptocrypted currency, but we should not then generalize the new crypto currency coins that must be fraudulent. I can only hope that in the future there will be institutions specifically handling the emergence of new coins and regulating ICOs. This institution is expected to be able to give permits and licenses whether a coin is worthy to be operated on the market or not.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

The majority of the coins out there are scams nowadays, you would guess that with the easiness to create cryptocurrencies nowadays, scammers would definitely do their thing for their own purposes, so I prefer to aim for the mainstream cryptocurrencies, in order to reduce risks.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Not all coins are fraudulent. But a certain part exactly, they often do not even reach exchanges. Often, they organize the initial sale of coins simply in order to raise funds and hide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: