Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

for me not.
because we know new coins it is recognizable because ICO has invested heavily in them so their tokens or coins are better known. but I'm wrong if you look at other people's comments on your question.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

I think that not all new coins are scams. We can see some coins have the great chance and potential. the ways to differentiate is y analyzing their coin, concept, and of course their team. if the coins are not scams and failed in the market, that is so sad. But, it doesn't mean that the coin is the scam. Just be more careful in analyzing the right coin for investment.
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

As days goes and new investors are coming here, scammer get good scopes for scamming their money. Scamming has become a great threat of crypto market these days.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

I think that not all new coins are scams. We can see some coins have the great chance and potential. the ways to differentiate is y analyzing their coin, concept, and of course their team. if the coins are not scams and failed in the market, that is so sad. But, it doesn't mean that the coin is the scam. Just be more careful in analyzing the right coin for investment.
There are so many new coins which I believe more scam are in the market. They cannot sustain the price no development and cannot follow on what they presents to the users or investors. We have to search the best coins to earn profit.
HashSwan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

When all the conservative financial advisors and accountants who are programmed to stick with low risk are crying not to buy .... That is when you buy the shit out of it. Buy it like it's cheap water in the desert baby. Just my personal perspective of many years.
Stussyessential

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

When all the conservative financial advisors and accountants who are programmed to stick with low risk are crying not to buy .... That is when you buy the shit out of it. Buy it like it's cheap water in the desert baby. Just my personal perspective of many years.

My financial advisor suggested I diversify my investments with scratch-offs, lottery tickets, and a daily regamine of online roulette games. Luckily I don't have one of those old timey advisors who are programmed by "the man" to write off high risk, non-income producing investments.

KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

There is still good project out there, yes some are a scam though but most of them have got an extraordinary idea and their tokens are still worth investing in.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:42:47 AM

Yes I agree with you there are a lot of scam coin and the best way to know for sure is getting into the community supporting the coin telegram , discord etc and check for yourself the development and seriousness of each project I do that and spend a lot of time before I decide to invest

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

Yes, some new coins nowadays are scam and I have been a victim of one before I learnt my lessons. To avoid being easily scammed I think you should do lot of research about the coin, knowing well the credibility of its team members, their purpose and goals and roadmaps.
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

Yes some do what ever they can to get investors money. Creating fake accounts to grow their telegram and adjusting sales meter on their sites to deceive investors thinking the sales a re going well. But still there good icoa out there, its just to dig deep.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

most of the coins now a days are scam the main reason behind it is market is down and new icos coins cant able to resist to downtrend of market and they are selling and leaving the market
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Thanks for this post of yours. For me this will serve as a reminder and/or advice at the same since you are not newbie with cryptocurrency and your eyes are wide open with what is really happening with crypto nowadays. I am a member of one crypto gc and there is a member there that created his own token which I think will turn into one big scam sooner or later. He just learned how to create token through online youtube tutorial and here he comes with his own token that quick. I think many people are being greedy now that is why they go with something that could give them huge money in an instant. Beware! Be aware!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

most of the coins now a days are scam the main reason behind it is market is down and new icos coins cant able to resist to downtrend of market and they are selling and leaving the market
I don't think so, if this scams are really existing and there are a lot of it, maybe when the price of bitcoin moon last year we have seen them down.
But no, it did not happen, altcoins were only down when bitcoin was dumping so that is all related to bitcoin and it dictate the market movement.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

cryptocurrency is a lot of coins, but it can be said that 30% of coins in crypto are scams and 70% of coins have potential. I don't think all new coins are scams, there are some new coins that have profit
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

Anyone who only relies on coinmarketcap to know whether or not to invest is a currency deserves to be scammed, it has been said thousands of times that you have to investigate projects completely before investing, because it is true that the amount of scams has increased exponentially, but there are also good ICOs out there that are worth putting your money in it, so always check their telegram group, their discord or their forum if they have one, ask tough questions to find out how they plan to develop the project, that is very important when it comes to getting informed, whether the project is possible or not.

dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

the new coins are not completely is nice to have. Indeed some come with new innovations but some also there just to be a waste. This will certainly need analysis and evaluation to be able to make this be the right choice. many cryptos are only worth the loss and litter if it comes to wrong in choosing.
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

What we want to earn or achieved in this field ? Not money ? If yes then who will not try for scam ? Even a person can create coins one after another for only scam or steal real money. Really this system is equal as robbery. Unfortunately there is no system for stop them. Moreover they have lots of opportunity to introduce their coins in the market. Many sites and forum advertise scam coins but they don’t care. Even it is not their responsibility for check if the coins scam or to be going to scam or not. If a new coins scam then all responsibility only for those who are interested. It’s true.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

yes, many people we do that for people not know what to do, for that who people know to do will scam people, scam is the big alarm for people not know doing in real coin, for that will allowed to help people who will not know and will not scam.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

It seems to me that today it is better to invest your money in promising coins from among the top-50 altcoins. Although, if desired, you can distribute some of the free money in new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: