Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3890 times)
OutCloud

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

There are new projects or coins nowadays that turns into scam and it is kinda hard to distinguish who are the scammer and who are the legit ones. So your responsibility is to make an investigation before you put money on any investment. Be vigilant and take a lot of cautiuous to avoid scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Yes many coins are just people looking to cash in quickly off of the backs of people who also hope to get rich quickly. That doesn't mean that every project is a scam but it does cast a dark shadow on the entire emerging market. ICO's have been great and have been devastating for crypto. It greatly accelerated the boom and bust cycle.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

maybe a scam maybe not. Scam or not new coins depend on the team, if the team is good it maybe not a scam. but if you want to invest by looking at coins in coinmarketcap, buying popular coins, and have selling high volumes, if such will be less likely a new coin will scam.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

when there is no regulation and strict laws, there are very many scammers. These scammers come up with new crypto coins and make fake sites. now the whole world community is concerned about this. Every day new laws are adopted that help to reduce such scammers.
crackerjack453

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

I agree that there are a lot of scams in recent times, but I don't think it should discourage people from looking at new investments.  It just means that you have to be more careful with in what coin you invest in and not just jump into every coin that comes out.  It all comes down to research, do your research and only invest in ones that you feel very comfortable in.  If your unsure chances are your gut instinct could be correct.  Use good judgment, otherwise you could be missing out on a big investment...
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

The cryptographic market is a free market. The birth of new electronic money does not require a censorship or a condition. Therefore, due to greed, many researchers have created the fraudulent coin. But not all new coins are fraudulent. Many new coin with more and more perfect features, modern technology, meaning in life ... will be the potential coin. Its value will increase over time. It will become the choice of the community.

IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

I agree with you, you should never rely on someone else's opinion or data from the Internet, if you want to invest in a coin, then study the technology offered by this project and conduct the analysis, review the prospects, check the team and so on.
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

New ICO's that come out like to gather money and then don't do anything and close the project. I've seen such situations already. ICO's are not safe anymore.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

if I think that there really is coin fraud at this time, so be careful to choose coin, do not haphazardly choose because it can harm us, and we do not believe in a formation, we have to look for it right or not and research the correct coin, we can lose income harming ourselves
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Not all new COINS are scams, some have failed because of poor planning and incompetent management, and some have failed because of inadequate funding.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

There are indeed a lot of fraudulent coins on the market, and this situation is getting worse and worse. These people are only trying to defraud money, which is the quickest way to get rich. These fraudsters affect the order of the entire market, and we really should improve our ability to distinguish and not let ourselves be fooled.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

I do not think that almost all coins are inferior quality, some ICOs are sold at very high prices, but after exchanging the prices always divide by 4 or divide by 8.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Yes, fraud is now very much and very much just a weak project with weak teams that receive money, and then not know how to develop and quickly shut down the project and we lose their money. To select the ICO is one of the most important is the team, the number of successful projects and partners which will operate the new project.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Questions in the Telegram and Discord it is the good practice,  but unfortunately,  in most of cases,  you can find community managers only in Telegram groups,  but not developers. So they can provide exactly same information that you can find on the official site.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

New coins appearing do not all contain scam elements. It depends on the industry that created it. Dropped coins from experienced experts will certainly continue to grow into big coins. But because the market situation is bad as it is now, it provides a greater chance for them to enter trash coins or scams, because their industrial skills are less reliable.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Yes, there are ICO the is truly established to be a scam. We can't underestimate their capability on blinding investors for them to invest into it. There are times that we need to be more specific and detailed in choosing an investment.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
This is not a problem regarding the coin scam. This relates to the circumstances of the individual market in da crypto. these circumstances make the price a lot of coins to fall deep enough. not a scam but it's not good. so even though many are experiencing falling prices when it came out still would still be able to rise to the high price.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

This change is expected since crypto currency is about money. Attractive to the eyes of scammers. Getting them closer to do evil just to earn money for living. This is an effect of the popularity of btc. More ignorant or new user then more scammers will follow. So beware for everything, do everything you can to avoid being scam

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

that doesn't mean that all coins listed in the coinmarketcap are scam coins, so don't judge something (coinmarketcap) from one side, especially if you only see something from the bad side and assume that everything inside is all bad, sometimes the "visible" isn't necessarily entirely bad, I took the example of ico in recent years, there are some ico that "seems" bad but in fact the ico is a successful ico.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Chickenhunt.io isnt a scam, i make 70-100$ a week poking around with it. Can break even on almost any investment in less than a month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: