Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin are scam nowadays  (Read 3891 times)
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

If the coin/token is backed by a promising cryptoexchange, it's definitely worth investing.

Check my signature  Wink

mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

There are lots of coins introduced in the market regularly .Many of them are scam.So regulary checked the telegram group development regularly . This group help you identify the scam coin.Don't  have blind trust on Coinmarket cap Coingecko .They just listed the coin.They never checked the coin whether these coin are scam or not.Last week bounty scam of 80 crore was exposed.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

Scam, yeah i know what you feel.
Many coin is scam, i think this affect of Bitcoin and Ethereum price.
When Bitcoin is go down and on, Altcoin is hard to survive in crypto and market.
And a new project is not enough to get an investor.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

Most of the coins are truely scam. After they successfully set their ICO the projects team will be gone afterwards without finishing what is set in their road map. I am so very disappointed with their performance.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Yes, I support this suggestion because depending only on the rating from coinmarketcap may really not work out but I will advise that you take your time to do a very good research and also ask questions from their telegram group to know how promising or potential the coin will be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Oyimeelijah

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

I think what most coin developers are after now is quick cash,  they even go as far as stealing contents from another project (whitepaper) fine tune it and claim it their project all to steal from gullible investors.  Too many scam coins out there.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Yes I agree with that.
A lot of new coin are only copy from the old coin feature or just say the fork of xxx.
And a lot of new ICO price is decreasing after launch it.

There is a lot of way for them for making money. so we must check it carefully and If it was me, I prefer not join the ICO.
I more prefer the existing coin who already have finished some product and have their use cases than ICO project.

But it's not mean All ICO is scam. but it's more looks like looking for a needle in a haystack.

So research it carefully!!!

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

I disagree. There are a lot of new coins with great potential.
The only problem with new emerging coins is the rough start it usually experience but that's normal or mayve because new emerging coins are usually have the same concept like other coins created from the past. This is why sometimes it is difficult to trade.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

For me, it is better to buying some existing coins than the new coins that just been created. Unless you know the project of the coin well, it is not recommended to buy it. Just wait and see how the project going. You will be able to decide whether you want to buy it or not.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

It depends on the state of the market. New projects are the same as a year ago, but now, because the market is constantly falling, people do not want to invest in ICOs. Because of this, after entering the exchange it is usually possible to buy these same coins several times cheaper. We need to understand what is the direction of the trend now, in order to know whether it is worth investing in new projects ..
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Yes many ico are now making and creating fake ico for them to use it and scam people like investors that's why some newcomers in crypto are calling it scam platform which is bad name to us in here.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Not all new coins are fake. Many new coins with more perfect features, modern technology, meaning in life, will become potential coins. The value will increase over time. This will be the people's choice.
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

I am sure that when a new ICO project is opened, none of the developers wants to become a fraudster. The opening of many projects is a good event. Competition at all times led to progress. And the success or failure of investors is such a result. After a failure, 5 good luck will come.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Well, I would not say so. After all, the fact that the market did not transfer the crypto currency is not the best of times. it does not say that all subsequent coins will fail. The main thing is to put the accent right and take your time slowly.
Theaticands

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

There are definitely lot of scams in recent times, in comparison to the beyond that the tasks are clearly valuable and has legitimate profit. And considering the truth of duplication of projects, buyers are having a tough time trusting a undertaking because of their doubt.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

Indeed, now there are many new types of coints that are popping up, here we have to be good at choosing coints that have good potential to be made an investment, because the results of the investment in the future you will enjoy it so it must be really observant
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

You're right, in some cases many developers when asked about the safety of their projects never answered them, and they tended to be quiet then like something they covered. and they always shy away from questions about scams.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

Indeed, now there are many new types of coints that are popping up, here we have to be good at choosing coints that have good potential to be made an investment, because the results of the investment in the future you will enjoy it so it must be really observant
We cannot control the increasing number of altcoins but we can always minimize the risk by educating ourselves.
Let's always be smart, work on our mind not on our heart because trading and investing requires careful analysis due to it's high risk nature.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Agree, a big amount maybe more than 80% of the coins that is flowing into the market most probably is a scam. We should magnify the remaining 10% instead of emphasizing on the 80%, if you are able to get the 10% potentially good coins the losses you make from the remaining percentage scammed will be nothing compare to the small percentage of what the good coins is able to profit you with. In order to do that you need to do your through research on which are the good coins and scams.
Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

Really, the new coins at the moment are all scams, new coins on the market trading all the fake and also coins in the bounty prize campaign most of the coins are scams, new coin coins are now mostly scam.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: