Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

this kind of project sounds great and awesome to ears of people who can think and expect that the power of ETH can be use to give great and more power to marketers to improve their marketing techniques just think of it the power of ETH which is getting more powerful and more popular around the globe and bind to the marketers and the result will be a great connection and network of people that will share the same interest and likes it's much more than this I believe that this will get more and get far
znarf1028

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

love very much the ideas of every project! the four strategies of their platform has a big help for all of people. So only i can say is we can trust the ETERNAL TRUST!
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

I am too completely satisfied after reading the whitepaper of this wonderful project. Combining the artificial intelligence along with blockchain
technology must lead to very big industrial revolution for sure. The potential which are going to unfold due to ETERNAL TRUSTS are going to surprise us in coming days, really excited to watch those.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

I think as a beginner this project is quite satisfactory and I think it is already able to compete with others.I really hope with this project, and I am very happy to join this project.I love this project

An excellent beginner to lead the industry now for creating such a unique and amazing concept,..Lets us hope for ETT's platform success and support this all the way.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

This project really has a pottential to grow good job you know what investors really need this program and this will be very usefull and benefits every one in the future
jameskarl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

This is probably a pretty interesting project, I think the project team should provide more information and more advertising if want to attract capital for this project. we love your project.
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

ETERNAL platform can cover all types of advertisement through the reward/incentive program. ETERNAL platform and its concept definitely outwits traditional marketing campaigns not only because of the incentive system but also because it can help business owners/advertisers implement customer engagement marketing strategies. By using Eternal platform, business owners will be able to reach their customer base effectively to promote brand loyalty and awareness.   
gablay

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

I am too completely satisfied after reading the whitepaper of this wonderful project. Combining the artificial intelligence along with blockchain
technology must lead to very big industrial revolution for sure. The potential which are going to unfold due to ETERNAL TRUSTS are going to surprise us in coming days, really excited to watch those.

It is really true and I agree with your comment.This will make a very big impact in the blockchain technology once it is out in the market..I do also hope that many will see the greatness of ETT's mission and support this.
jameskarl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

ETERNAL TRUSTS, it sounds interesting and has a tendency of the future, hopefully it will also grow well in the future. I will also invest in ico if the project develops well and show me the potential of the project
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

The hard work of the Team in this project will benefits all and will make this project more visual and can guaranty the success of this company.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

It is really true and I agree with your comment.This will make a very big impact in the blockchain technology once it is out in the market..I do also hope that many will see the greatness of ETT's mission and support this.

This will make a big impact on the advertising industry using social media with blockchain technology. Maximizing this technology to provide great platform for advertisers.

gablay

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

The hard work of the Team in this project will benefits all and will make this project more visual and can guaranty the success of this company.

Yes it will be truly realized once we continue to support and spread the good intensions of this project...We should continue to promote this platform cause I know we will be the ones who benefit from this .
jameskarl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Investors will have high expectations with this coins so I hope the developers will meet all of that. I really feel that bitcoin can really be replaced because of this coins' breakthrough. its just for me
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

Investors will have high expectations with this coins so I hope the developers will meet all of that. I really feel that bitcoin can really be replaced because of this coins' breakthrough. its just for me

I truly believe this would gonna be a hit once it hits the market.Many advertisers and social medias will likely to support this as they can save more money  doing advertisement   yet very effective.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Eternal Trusts is a blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies

Eternal Trusts is a platform designed to automatize the purchase of services that cannot be provided today due to various reasons such as ethics, legislation, lack of scientific knowledge etc.

We act in the interests of our clients, introducing special-purpose discretionary trusts that are legal constructs, protecting our clients’ assets from any third-party actions. These trusts may be allocated only to satisfy the client’s wishes and needs. Our trusts can exist for hundreds of years, all the time trying to find opportunities to meet the client’s demand.

The assets in the trusts are put in the most reliable banks under the most reliable long-term strategies. Our mission is to ensure that there is enough money in the trust to accomplish the purchase of a service for our client when it becomes possible. Trust management is provided until the service ordered by the client becomes possible to purchase. Then the deal is settled.

The trust, represented by Eternal Trusts, cannot avoid fulfilling its responsibilities because they are registered on the blockchain and automatized for completion. An autonomous goal-accomplishing algorithm analyses potential contractors annually. If they meet the necessary reliability criteria, then we purchase the services for our client.

http://eternaltrusts.io/

seems your project offer a better solutions for payment service that cant be provide by many various reason, so what are the different of Eternal Trust compare than another similar project?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

This project is creating a platform for anyone to devise products and services necessary for their well-being, for research groups to analyze the potential demand for their latest developments, and finally, for customers of our unique product to create smart contracts and necessary infrastructure that will ensure autonomous purchasing of future services. More power.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

What more can we expect abaut this project? Bounty? Hope you add it to attract more people to share this project on social media how a baut the total supply are you planning to burn the unsold after ico?
jameskarl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

I'm happy to have myself on your promo campaigns. The preparations of ETERNAL TRUSTS coin seems to be very good and I like it when someone puts so much efforts in it.
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Using social media for advertising is quite common nowadays but involving blockchain technology on it is a different factor for advertisers to gain more customers. This might change the advertising industry in the future.
jameskarl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

Yes it will be the best project and with the background of the people behind this project is really great. I'm gonna invest in ETERNAL TRUST for sure and hope to see the ICO to go up with the pre sale period only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: