Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
jhon20

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

ETT is the best one yet to this kind of idea in the market, Giving the service that promotes fast exchange and giving services available to those who can't access it and giving it right away after the transaction.
The most trusted project gives a best service helping in the way of fast exchange and deffered purchase of feature technologies really created a tectonic effect each one of us good luck ETT team the success is your.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

ETT is the best one yet to this kind of idea in the market, Giving the service that promotes fast exchange and giving services available to those who can't access it and giving it right away after the transaction.
The most trusted project gives a best service helping in the way of fast exchange and deffered purchase of feature technologies really created a tectonic effect each one of us good luck ETT team the success is your.
Yes, because if the platform and the team is not trusted enough to make a deal with this no investors and partners will come to support their cause.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

I agree on this. Since not all have the ability to attain this services because of different factors, ETT made it possible for all to purchase the services using their program.
Lhor911

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

As I read about this project , They do really have a very intelligent CEO, Kirill Silvestrov, who has a background in investment banking. Silvestrov points out that assets will be stored securely and that trusts can last for several hundred years until the technology for cloning and other ventures to prolong human life can be utilized properly. With this quality I am very sure that this platform will surely be a success.
indeed! it's just that team expertise is setting to everyone a project that provide a quality that will last long and it will be a profitable project both side. Congratulation's to the team behind this project!
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Good Job Guys! I really admire ur work. The approach is pretty solid and development is going step by step. Very curious to look at the final result. We find a amazing and a better project.
jhon20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

As I read about this project , They do really have a very intelligent CEO, Kirill Silvestrov, who has a background in investment banking. Silvestrov points out that assets will be stored securely and that trusts can last for several hundred years until the technology for cloning and other ventures to prolong human life can be utilized properly. With this quality I am very sure that this platform will surely be a success.
indeed! it's just that team expertise is setting to everyone a project that provide a quality that will last long and it will be a profitable project both side. Congratulation's to the team behind this project!
Enternal trust  blockchain project a best solution where they create a successful platform this project is very interesting provide a huge effect to all user's / investors and  also to ETT dev always active It's been a successful team provide a lot of important from this project.
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

Only 5 days left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends!

Quick summary:
✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD
✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50% 
✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens
✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

cbdrick12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Enternal trust  blockchain project a best solution where they create a successful platform this project is very interesting provide a huge effect to all user's / investors and  also to ETT dev always active It's been a successful team provide a lot of important from this project.

yes and that is why ETT is giving the best service and offers for all that willing to invest in their program.
jhon20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Really great job the team has so many experience the dev, was so very  approaching the details from the platforn itself this project widen the idea of our world really need this matter of giving attention to human health and by the suppport of the whole communities this project was probably successful in nearly feature.my total support is in you.
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

✅  The Eternal Trusts project's official YouTube channel! Subscribe and stay informed about all the news of the project!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuy1qFVsBFddO2nnajuOPBQ?view_as=subscriber

ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Looking at this project, you begin to understand that the future is already there. Very interesting and useful idea for the whole society. This is a great project and great team, there are so many benefits and advantages that Eternal Trusts is bringing to our everyday life. I love it. This will be a success.
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Hello,
Can i send my questions via email? I do not find your email in official website.
Lhor911

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

Looking at this project, you begin to understand that the future is already there. Very interesting and useful idea for the whole society. This is a great project and great team, there are so many benefits and advantages that Eternal Trusts is bringing to our everyday life. I love it. This will be a success.
Eternal trusts project has a big potential in the market especially they thinking about the health of everyone and the program set by the team is beneficial and I agree with you this is very useful not just for now but looking forward for the future.
jhon20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

Eternal trusts project has a big potential in the market especially they thinking about the health of everyone and the program set by the team is beneficial and I agree with you this is very useful not just for now but looking forward for the future.
Enternal trust project it's been a  huge effects to all investors given a lot of opportunities and benefits with this project the rating on youtube channel was so very a large of volume supporters this project needs to whole community.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

Enternal trust project it's been a  huge effects to all investors given a lot of opportunities and benefits with this project the rating on youtube channel was so very a large of volume supporters this project needs to whole community.
ETT is a huge project that can create a big impact in the market of cryptocurrency. Learning the newest technologies and research then applying it in the business can be an advantage to all.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

One of the main solutions of ETT Platform is, minimizing human factor. Trust agreements and formulated objectives are encrypted and stored in a distribution database and cannot be tampered with or ignored. ETT will restore our needs bringing out the best in the future of crypto world.
jhon20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

One of the main solutions of ETT Platform is, minimizing human factor. Trust agreements and formulated objectives are encrypted and stored in a distribution database and cannot be tampered with or ignored. ETT will restore our needs bringing out the best in the future of crypto world.
Yes I agree that ETT project bringing one's closer to the success of this project enternal trust create a best solutions that make a good idea to be the most important platform  i think more update from this project .
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Great and nice platform project, This project have a very big potential to success, A very interesting project and a solid team, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Great and nice platform project, This project have a very big potential to success, A very interesting project and a solid team, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.
if the community will support this project all the way through, I'm sure they will be auccessful than they will think they will be. More investmwnts results in more services so please support this project.
jercess18

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

This was the results of best investment. More services that every investors searching . I'm hoping for the successes of this platform ..also for the team.indeed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: