Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
burnah0928

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

It is nearly the start of the token sale. My prayers and well-wishes to ETT for the whole token sale to be successful. I will promote it as a way of supporting the ETT community.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

It is nearly the start of the token sale. My prayers and well-wishes to ETT for the whole token sale to be successful. I will promote it as a way of supporting the ETT community.
that's right mate, I hope that they will have a good run in this time. Many people prefer their services because of the concenience and the innovative ideas that the project is giving.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Eternal Trust has a concept that can't be compare on other. I think this was the first Platform I've seen with this kind of concept. Very fresh and interesting project. Im glad and honored to be a part of the bounty campaign. May pleasure to promote Eternal Trust on my social media accounts.
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Press about us: How to organise tokenomics that have to last hundreds of years?

https://irishtechnews.ie/how-to-organise-tokenomics-that-have-to-last-hundreds-of-years/

eternal_trusts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

Only 1 day left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends!

Quick summary:

✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD

✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50%

✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens

✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

Eternal Trusts pre-sale will end for hours to count and the team are doing well for the success and because of the demand which is to negotiate to investors that wants to avail the pre-sale they open up the opportunity by being enroll in the whitelist which is better chance to everyone.
Thank's to the team behind this project and for the favorable you set.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:13 AM

A very well thought out project, with ample opportunities. The idea of ​​creating and holding its ICO is very promising in the age of the blockchain. A progressive project with a strong team and a serious strategy to achieve the set goals. This needs a lot of attention for sure, a life changing project.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

A very well thought out project, with ample opportunities. The idea of ​​creating and holding its ICO is very promising in the age of the blockchain. A progressive project with a strong team and a serious strategy to achieve the set goals. This needs a lot of attention for sure, a life changing project.
thought out indeed, with the stats and history that they provide with their investors. They will surely be promoted and patronize by the community that they are targeting right now. Hope that they will increase the vicinity of their project.
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

thought out indeed, with the stats and history that they provide with their investors. They will surely be promoted and patronize by the community that they are targeting right now. Hope that they will increase the vicinity of their project.
Enternal trust token can be a most higher demand coin that all investors give the most favorable and great chance really give a nice opportunity to the investors. this project lunch most creativity and secure platform.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Only 1 day left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends!

Quick summary:

✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD

✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50%

✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens

✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

Can you give an intermediate overview of the overall financial situation at this point in time or when will that be talked about?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
eternal_trusts

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Dear Eternal Trusts Community,

Our Pre-Sale just came to the end!
Thank you for the great support you have all shown to our project so far.
It has been wonderful to see your active participation. We have reached the designated amount in our Pre-sale and have strong indications of further funds coming very shortly that will increase this dramatically. We will share with you more details about the achievements and the insights that we have gathered from this experience, as well as the message from our CEO Kirill Silvestrov.

Thank you for your trust. The Eternal Trusts team appreciates this tremendously and is working hard to meet your expectations.

Stay tuned,
Eternal Trusts Team

http://eternaltrusts.io

cbdrick12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

Dear Eternal Trusts Community,

Our Pre-Sale just came to the end!
Thank you for the great support you have all shown to our project so far.
It has been wonderful to see your active participation. We have reached the designated amount in our Pre-sale and have strong indications of further funds coming very shortly that will increase this dramatically. We will share with you more details about the achievements and the insights that we have gathered from this experience, as well as the message from our CEO Kirill Silvestrov.

Thank you for your trust. The Eternal Trusts team appreciates this tremendously and is working hard to meet your expectations.

Stay tuned,
Eternal Trusts Team

http://eternaltrusts.io

https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1805/88/e8057612e039.jpg
Wow that eas fast! Congratulations on your pre sale on being successful eternal trust! I hope you it will develip further for more growth and acquire more funds to have more services!
erfen

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

I find eternal trust as a good investments good platform im interested to buy wich i dont use to do before just asking how can you asure us that this project will be good for longterm investments?
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

I feel complacent with ETT team because they are doing their very best to develop the features of this project. As part of the community, we will also do our part to support and help spread the word about Eternal Trusts.
eternal_trusts

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

Dear community of Eternal Trusts

Our presale has been successfully completed! During that time, we managed to collect a million dollars worth of tokens. We visited Puerto Rico, Monte Carlo, Paris, Berlin, and 4 cities in China to participate in major blockchain events, where our project was met with amazement, shock, wonder, but never with indifference. Thanks to everyone who became a token holder, shared information about us, and provided feedback on how we can improve. We can only bring Eternal Trusts to fruition and raise the value of the whole tokenomics if we communicate with each other and collaborate as a united community.

The amount of valuable feedback that we received talking to potential partners and customers was astonishing, and we keep aggregating and analyzing it to make further strategic decisions. It allowed us to better formulate our market potential and revealed the components of Eternal Trusts that can be useful to our clients now, such as the combination of our trust agreement and asset management services. We want to make sure that those parts, combined with our innovative technological solution, form a robust system capable of providing value from the get-go.

There are many exciting things coming up. During the token sale, there will be a major overhaul of our marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building and promoting a product that can be useful at this instant. I think we succeeded in getting everyone enthusiastic about the wide range of possible applications of Eternal Trusts. Now it is time for us to focus on bringing real value to the token holders and the customers and to prove we can make Eternal Trusts a reality. In the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum. Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform.

And finally, in order to raise the engagement of our contributors, we have decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. For those who joined our presale white list, please keep an eye on your email inbox -- we will contact you soon to arrange your contribution.

https://www.facebook.com/EternalTrusts/videos/209326436343560/

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Our presale has been successfully completed! During that time, we managed to collect a million dollars worth of tokens. We visited Puerto Rico, Monte Carlo, Paris, Berlin, and 4 cities in China to participate in major blockchain events, where our project was met with amazement, shock, wonder, but never with indifference. Thanks to everyone who became a token holder, shared information about us, and provided feedback on how we can improve. We can only bring Eternal Trusts to fruition and raise the value of the whole tokenomics if we communicate with each other and collaborate as a united community.

The amount of valuable feedback that we received talking to potential partners and customers was astonishing, and we keep aggregating and analyzing it to make further strategic decisions. It allowed us to better formulate our market potential and revealed the components of Eternal Trusts that can be useful to our clients now, such as the combination of our trust agreement and asset management services. We want to make sure that those parts, combined with our innovative technological solution, form a robust system capable of providing value from the get-go.

There are many exciting things coming up. During the token sale, there will be a major overhaul of our marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building and promoting a product that can be useful at this instant. I think we succeeded in getting everyone enthusiastic about the wide range of possible applications of Eternal Trusts. Now it is time for us to focus on bringing real value to the token holders and the customers and to prove we can make Eternal Trusts a reality. In the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum. Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform.

And finally, in order to raise the engagement of our contributors, we have decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. For those who joined our presale white list, please keep an eye on your email inbox -- we will contact you soon to arrange your contribution.

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

Congratulation on your successful presale.. So, the team reach the target token sale I see. Have you collected more than the expected target sale? Well, that's no doubt. I have a huge believe in this platform and I wish this project to succeed. So what's the big next step after the presale??
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

Thank you,
Kirill Silvestrov,
CEO of Eternal Trusts

Congratulation on your successful presale.. So, the team reach the target token sale I see. Have you collected more than the expected target sale? Well, that's no doubt. I have a huge believe in this platform and I wish this project to succeed. So what's the big next step after the presale??
I can see how really do create a very good project that have enternal trust team lunch. token presale has been successfully completed all investors and token holders have a big opportunity,I've been Looking forward from this project! because i can see how really promising project create with Enternal trust dev, goodluck and more update from this project.
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

The first thing came to my mind when I read this thread and learn about the concept of Eternal Trust project was "it was very challenging and ambitious platform". And as I read the whitepaper,, I was really amazed on how the team created such wonderful project.. No wonder the team is giving all their best shot to make this a successful one, coz it focuses on the future inventions to prolong life which people is very interested nowadays.. I'll recommend this project to my friends whose looking for a good project to invest with. Congratulation in advance to the success of the project and to the people behind it. Good job team Eternal Trust.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

hello dev, how many fund raised in presale? have you reached the cap for presale? Your project got high score from icobench, i hope your project will success.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Having studied the project in detail, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I think that this is quite a good opportunity for a competent investment of funds!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: