Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:30:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

Having studied the project in detail, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I think that this is quite a good opportunity for a competent investment of funds!

we'll be keep posted by their accounts and website for more information about possible entrants and all,it is a good deal to pass on though. Having to penetrate this kind of market can be beneficial to the investors as to what they offer is non like the other.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

It is not difficult to be successful.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:10:23 AM

It is not difficult to be successful.Source of this would be a big back up for all clients data,using smart blockchain is really something we should look forward to.
Yes, this Eternal Trusts is a source for future purposes and as I look forward they aim a transparency to all their clients that a trusts is involve to make dreams possible with this ETT project.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

Yes, this Eternal Trusts is a source for future purposes and as I look forward they aim a transparency to all their clients that a trusts is involve to make dreams possible with this ETT project.
Well,, I think it only means that there's a high posibilities that Eternal Trust might give us a long time profit.. If that's so,, its the ideal project to invest with. Considering the platform's concept which is very unique and useful, plus the profit you will earn and the lifespan of the project.. Will be eyeing this project till the end.
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:02:32 AM

Eternal trust is a project of the future, imagine if you invest on this platforms is like investing with your health and wealth eventually you will be the benefactor of extensive research done by this project
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Eternal trust is a project of the future, imagine if you invest on this platforms is like investing with your health and wealth eventually you will be the benefactor of extensive research done by this project
with the research and everything that they have done in the past, I'm sure that they will be successful in the market as to is they are now. With the right matter of promotion and support, ETT will soar along with the success of other's who have thrived in the business.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Cool project and very interesting ICO. I really like to participate in the promotion of so many promising projects. We are all waiting for success! I sincerely believe in the success of the project. It's nice to see the development of the Eternal Trusts! This project, of course, should be of interest to both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.I recommend to everyone!
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Eternal Trusts pre-sale will end for hours to count and the team are doing well for the success and because of the demand which is to negotiate to investors that wants to avail the pre-sale they open up the opportunity by being enroll in the whitelist which is better chance to everyone.
Thank's to the team behind this project and for the favorable you set.
Great. this is our chance to buy at 50% off the prices. This is a good investment right now because the money we are paying for is the money they will use to conduct extensive research for the health of the future
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

The Pre-sale for ETT has recently ended. Were you able to define the target hard cap for the token sale? As the token sale starts this June 1st, all I want to wish and pray is for ETT to be able to exceed the soft cap and even reach the hard cap for it to support and sustain the magnificent goals of this project.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

The Pre-sale for ETT has recently ended. Were you able to define the target hard cap for the token sale? As the token sale starts this June 1st, all I want to wish and pray is for ETT to be able to exceed the soft cap and even reach the hard cap for it to support and sustain the magnificent goals of this project.
Did you join the pre-sale? We are all hoping and pray that ETT reach the hard cap, Thank you to all people behind this project for sharing us this wonderful ang amazing platform. I will give my full support until the projects ends.
riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Did you join the pre-sale? We are all hoping and pray that ETT reach the hard cap, Thank you to all people behind this project for sharing us this wonderful ang amazing platform. I will give my full support until the projects ends.
I think its not impossible for the team to reach the hard cap and achieve their goal.. Have you read the whitepaper?? If not, have time to read it and be amazed on Eternal Trust platform just like me. Based on what I've read,, the team is planning to put the money they will earn to support/conduct some research for human health-specially the research on how to prolong life.. Amazing right??
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

I think its not impossible for the team to reach the hard cap and achieve their goal.. Have you read the whitepaper?? If not, have time to read it and be amazed on Eternal Trust platform just like me. Based on what I've read,, the team is planning to put the money they will earn to support/conduct some research for human health-specially the research on how to prolong life.. Amazing right??
I agree, being a true platform that is dedicated for their work. It's inevitablr to reach their goals and hard cap. It would be beneficial to all that wants to penetrate into their market and join the road with the team. So have faith and support their cause
ALMONDS

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

This project represents a win-win situation for both the users and the company. This is the hallmark of good & successful projects. They created a platform where individuals can devise products and services necessary for their well-being, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments, and finally. Very interesting. Great ideas and their implementation! Good luck!
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Dear subscribers, our Token Sale is now online!

As you have already heard, we decided to implement whitelisting until the end of our Token Sale. Now, in order to become a token holder, you must submit your personal information and state your reasons for buying tokens on a separate page: https://eternaltrusts.io/whitelist. Our whitelisting procedure will be conducted in multiple waves:

The 1st wave is going to last until 1 of July. By the end of the wave, we will carefully review all the submissions and select those that fit our criteria and that represent, in the opinion of our experts, the most valuable contributions in the context of Eternal Trusts' mission. Please work on your application thouroughly before sending it to raise the probability of being accepted!

By the end of the first wave, we will carefully review submissions, announce results and arrange contributions. If you won't be included in the 1st wave, do not give up — there will be several more waves after that.

And don't forget - in the coming days, we are going to initiate a global blockchain hackathon with many captivating development challenges based on Hyperledger, NEO, and Ethereum.

Stay tuned for many more partners and advisors, and most importantly, for the initiation of the first “purpose execution flow” on the platform!

http://eternaltrusts.io

riissshhhh19

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

I agree, being a true platform that is dedicated for their work. It's inevitablr to reach their goals and hard cap. It would be beneficial to all that wants to penetrate into their market and join the road with the team. So have faith and support their cause

Indeed.. And it's not only beneficial to the creators and investors, but specially to us-people, who's looking for a way to live a healthier and longer life. It was great to know that there is Eternal Trust who wants and willing to share their profit to the people to build and achieve the long dream of a better and healthier life..
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

Indeed.. And it's not only beneficial to the creators and investors, but specially to us-people, who's looking for a way to live a healthier and longer life. It was great to know that there is Eternal Trust who wants and willing to share their profit to the people to build and achieve the long dream of a better and healthier life..
Eternal Trust is truely amazing. They have a good platform that helps many people,I also read the whitepaper and I'm amazed on what the platform is for that's why I'm planning to invest to this project to avail also their 50%  off.
ALMONDS

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

This project has set goals and a clearly defined vision and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it different. I see great prospects and a lot of potentials ready to be showcased in this project. Eternal Trusts is a platform that enables autonomous selection and purchasing of biomedical technologies that are expected to emerge in the future. This project is here to make a difference.
asd9znnn9999

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

It’s interesting to see the procress of this project, very clear and systematic. Keep up the good work and fighting bro
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

This project has set goals and a clearly defined vision and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it different. I see great prospects and a lot of potentials ready to be showcased in this project. Eternal Trusts is a platform that enables autonomous selection and purchasing of biomedical technologies that are expected to emerge in the future. This project is here to make a difference.
Set of goals that will be followed and thoroughly exclaimed by all the members of the association, with partnering of latest technology dealers and informers. They are sure that everything will be set into place and will be according to the goals of the team.
and1975

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

You have a concept which make us trust you. Very fresh and impressive project. I'm glad to be a part of your campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: