Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DobZombie and thebitcoinmuseum.com (He is now working on fixing the issue)  (Read 2612 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:19:50 AM

I am with goat on this one

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:57:08 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 04:10:45 AM by DobZombie

Walter is now a registered trademark in Australia

And now The Bitcoin Museum is a registered entity in Australia.

Now goat you said before that your only problem is that I said "Walter" is not a registered trademark.

You started this crap thread over something so trivial, so I'll be willing to retract my remark saying that you were trolling, if you retract your trust tag, and your "friend's" trust tag.

Are you happy with yourself now Goat?  I had to take savings out of the money that me and Noella are only supposed to be using for IVF.  We've been trying to have a baby now for so long, and it's pricks like you that make it hard.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
DobZombie

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:11:12 AM

I am with goat on this one

What did I ever do to you?!?

DobZombie

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:18:52 AM

That was quick, you must hook me up with your lawyer!

Is the "museum" a not for profit corporation?

I never said it was 'not for profit'  You got any Idea how hard it is to set up one of those?

I've registered with the relevant government departments, the applications are gonna take a while to be accept.

PLEASE, YOU ARE RUINING SOMETHING I'VE WORKED SO VERY HARD ON!

IT'S COME DOWN TO BEGGING, I'M FUCKING CRYING HERE!!

DobZombie

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:21:36 AM

Really all he needs to do is retract one of his statements, remove the lies fro his webpage and carry on with life. Once this is done there will not longer be an issue will there?

Trying to claim two contradictory claims at once will not ever end this. He needs to man up and make a correction.

Retract what statement?  I'm SORRY, I RETRACT WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU TROLLING.  YOU ARE NOT A TROLL. 

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 04:51:59 PM

Thanks to DobZombie for working on the issue, also, keep up the good work at the museum!
No need to beg for mercy from Chaang Noi or crying, it's not like he's in everyone's trust list.
I'd like you to shed some more light on how you registered your museum as soon as you're comfortable with that, and also propose that you don't hold at least the monetary donations yourself. You should find an escrow service of some kind. I personally might have an addition or two for your museum to display, after all.

Chaang Noi, good to see that you've refrained from leaving negative feedback for the moment. As for the sock puppet, well, I guess it's a little hard to believe that they're not yours, but I'll take your word for it.

Noellajean, you might have done your man a disservice by chiming in over the Litecoin Foundation and pirateat40 issues. That's way offtopic here.
Also, Chaang Noi is not a sexist pig, rather a sexist goat Grin

And smoothie, waaaay offtopic. There's a reason why your ignore button has this "tan", you know?

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:28:06 PM

Thanks to DobZombie for working on the issue, also, keep up the good work at the museum!
No need to beg for mercy from Chaang Noi or crying, it's not like he's in everyone's trust list.
I'd like you to shed some more light on how you registered your museum as soon as you're comfortable with that, and also propose that you don't hold at least the monetary donations yourself. You should find an escrow service of some kind. I personally might have an addition or two for your museum to display, after all.

Chaang Noi, good to see that you've refrained from leaving negative feedback for the moment. As for the sock puppet, well, I guess it's a little hard to believe that they're not yours, but I'll take your word for it.

Noellajean, you might have done your man a disservice by chiming in over the Litecoin Foundation and pirateat40 issues. That's way offtopic here.
Also, Chaang Noi is not a sexist pig, rather a sexist goat Grin

And smoothie, waaaay offtopic. There's a reason why your ignore button has this "tan", you know?

It's just hard not to notice he refuses to address those concerns no matter how off topic it is. The concept is the same.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: