The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

I am a holder but only around 35% of my portfolion is in Eth and the rest are assets from the choices you mentioned. Most of the time, I just tell myself ”Ugh, here comes the emotional people again” when those screams appear in this forum. Face palm!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

day trader, I usually make around 10 trades per day.  The key is patience and wait for the dips.
Its not just with day trading that patience is required, it is necessary from the very point you pour your money into crypto market. Whether you are long term investor, day trader or short term investor, patience is necessary for one to earn profit and stay safe from falling into loss.

One must have patience and never buy when the market is in hype and experiencing all time highs. Always wait for the right time and buy in dips. Same applies for selling. Always hold with patience till you are in profit and never sell your holdings of coins in loss.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

invest in the long term, or hold as long as possible. This will reduce the risk of loss and the main thing is that one advantage to heaped when coins reach high prices can simply enjoy the results. the longer the hold will certainly make the coins will be more expensive.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

I find it hard to believe this poll is accurate. If most of us are hodlers, how come there are massive sell offs everywhere and the market is crashing?
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

I used the '' The freebie '' option because I always prefer to change my investment style. As long term, I prefer to buy hodl by buying at certain prices and it seems to be the most suitable option for short term period. For this reason, while I am in constant trade for my short-term investments, I do not actively act for long-term investments.
I don’t think you got what “freebie” meant here. He described freebie as those persons that earn from signature account using multiple accounts and participates in multiple airdrops and is neither a trader nor a holder. That is the meaning of freebie here and according to what you described, you are not a freebie, you are a day trader and short term investor and not a long term holder.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

well I am hodler and day trader as well but I'm losing my money right now the altcoins that I hodl are down so I just keep hodling, soon they will recover someday.

lenashine

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

I stand between nub and satosh! But I am confidently striving for the second option! I'm very sorry that I did not learn about this opportunity to earn more. Damn it, it's interesting!
Nepara

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

I am a holder.I would like to be a day trader but I don't have the skills yet
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

I believe I am a long termer. In such a market, it's stressful for me to do day trading or even weekly, I like to invest my team in researching solid coins and keep them for 3-6 months at least.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

I call myself as a holder and wait for the right moment to sell my coins. But sometimes I do trading but not lately because of this huge dumping going on.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

~snip~
I have chosen day trader in the poll which I do make active trades on daily basis and at the same time I'm a holder too on some coins specially on bitcoin and etherium.I cant consider myself to be a pro when it comes to cryptocurrency even I'm already a Hero member, I do still need lots of things to learn on when it comes to technical aspect on most cryptocurrency.
My friend for me I'm not an investor but the truth is I'm only a bounty hunter because its the only makes comfortable. And enhance my capability for english grammar in bct forum activities.

Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Im not shy about being a noob here. Even when bitcoin started way back in 2009 or before that, I just participated in crypto about 6 months ago when I was told about it. But after learning a lot here in bitcointalk, my wish is really to become a day trader partially and a holder. Just waiting till I get enough funds for investment though.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

I am very concerned about the big losses if I choose to HODL. although the profit within a few days is very little, but it was adequate for my needs. So I chose to invest in a matter of days.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

I am happy mot of the people voted for the option i selected i am also hodler . I am holding most of my coins . I have seen several pump and dump in crypto currency tradign and investment . I never bother about that . I learned lesson from panic selling now no more sell only grab more coins once market goes bearish.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

I am happy mot of the people voted for the option i selected i am also hodler . I am holding most of my coins . I have seen several pump and dump in crypto currency tradign and investment . I never bother about that . I learned lesson from panic selling now no more sell only grab more coins once market goes bearish.
I'm also glad that so many people are holding coins, I hope they have strong nerves and we will not see any changes in strategies.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

I am very concerned about the big losses if I choose to HODL. although the profit within a few days is very little, but it was adequate for my needs. So I chose to invest in a matter of days.

So do you day trade more? What's that like? Any success there over hodling?

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I could say I'm a day trader because I do sell within couple of days, the profit I earn mostly are always too low though, but notwithstanding it do meet some of my needs. Probably in the next couple of months I'm going to start holding some Altcoin because I know holding is the best.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I want to become a trader because I would love to invest in money research and keep them for long term investment, or keep as long as possible. And longer retention will definitely make the money more expensive.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

I am an investor and a Hodler.
Thanks for my full-time job career that could support my family's basic needs so that I can hold my Crypto Assets as long as I can and watch the price value grow.
Thanks GOD I survived hundreds of Crypto Market dips since last year and my Crypto Assets are still intact today.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

I want to become a trader because I would love to invest in money research and keep them for long term investment, or keep as long as possible. And longer retention will definitely make the money more expensive.

I am going to learn trading in the future but today I cannot do trading because my job limits my time on crypto but soon when I go home and start trading with my friends who are also been crazy with crypto since last year.
Two of my friends quit their jobs and turn into trader, so today, that are earning even more crypto than me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: