Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1920 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Hey everyone! The development and implementation of MindArk seem to be clear. I’ve understood what it’s planned to earn on. At least, in case of Entropia Universe with its 33 million transactions per day. What’s next? Or will the project stop at this point?

Hey! Of course not! The next stage after successful token sale and development and implementation of IPX will be as much as creation of MindArk Bank. So the prospects are quite interesting and huge!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Hey everyone! The development and implementation of MindArk seem to be clear. I’ve understood what it’s planned to earn on. At least, in case of Entropia Universe with its 33 million transactions per day. What’s next? Or will the project stop at this point?

Hey! Of course not! The next stage after successful token sale and development and implementation of IPX will be as much as creation of MindArk Bank. So the prospects are quite interesting and huge!

A bank?!! In a cryptocurrency proejct?
romfish

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

You’ll be surprised, but this financial authority is planned to be created a fully licensed by Swedish baking authorities (Finansinspektionen). This will be the first bank woth cryptocurrency in the world.
lok5874

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

You’ll be surprised, but this financial authority is planned to be created a fully licensed by Swedish baking authorities (Finansinspektionen). This will be the first bank woth cryptocurrency in the world.

Well, I haven’t seen Sweden on the list of countries which restrict or prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. Anyway, doesn’t such initiative cause any fears?
romfish

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Well, I haven’t seen Sweden on the list of countries which restrict or prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. Anyway, doesn’t such initiative cause any fears?

Personally, I haven’t heard anything distressing about this. Let’s wait for the developers’ respond!!! They’re answering the question actively here.
lok5874

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Personally, I haven’t heard anything distressing about this. Let’s wait for the developers’ respond!!! They’re answering the question actively here.

And one more question… What services will MindArk Bank provide?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

What will be the token price on the ICO?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

What will be the token price on the ICO?
1 DTA = 1 USD! It’s very simple.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

for the game "entropia universe" it should be a new option to deposit/or withdraw the money, because crypto is already the new thing that ppl using as a currency, there is 50 working days (Sweden) to withdraw at the current time, so i hope with this feature it will be more faster than now.
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Virtual worlds with real economy?! I’d like to try out the creation of the developers before investing… How to start playing Entropia Universe?
robinzzon

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Taking into account that Entropia Universe and MindArk are intimately related, will there be any connection between Project Entropia Dollars and the proejct’s token?
dort

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

I’ve come across various reviews on Entropia Universe on the internet. How do developers evaluate their project? How do they consider the public opinion about it?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

It’s necessary to attract the projects of this sort in order to monetize the intellectual property… How will it be carried out?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Are they going to use some legal services after ICO is over?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

Are they going to use some legal services after ICO is over?
Yes, they are allocating 5% of the funds to legal support.
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

I was reading the white paper and totally got confused. Is MindArk  going to make money on providing  services for those who want to monetize their intellectual property? Or they are going to continue developing their first project Entropia Universe?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I was reading the white paper and totally got confused. Is MindArk  going to make money on providing  services for those who want to monetize their intellectual property? Or they are going to continue developing their first project Entropia Universe?
Talking globally, of course, they are aiming to the first objective u have mentioned. But they will achieve the second one as well.  It will prove to everyone that the project is efficient.
crick3698

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Talking globally, of course, they are aiming to the first objective u have mentioned. But they will achieve the second one as well.  It will prove to everyone that the project is efficient.
It turns out that Entropia Universe MindArk is playing an important role?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

The important role is played by DeepToken.  MindArk  is a platform for monetization and promotion of the intellectual property projects. Entropia Universe will prove the efficiency.
crick3698

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

The important role is played by DeepToken.  MindArk  is a platform for monetization and promotion of the intellectual property projects. Entropia Universe will prove the efficiency.
Okay. What is going to happen then?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: