Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:55:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1928 times)
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

I was reading the white paper and totally got confused. Is MindArk  going to make money on providing  services for those who want to monetize their intellectual property? Or they are going to continue developing their first project Entropia Universe?
Talking globally, of course, they are aiming to the first objective u have mentioned. But they will achieve the second one as well.  It will prove to everyone that the project is efficient.
It turns out that Entropia Universe MindArk is playing an important role?
The important role is played by DeepToken.  MindArk  is a platform for monetization and promotion of the intellectual property projects. Entropia Universe will prove the efficiency.
Okay. What is going to happen then?
MindArk is going to create a big ecosystem that will include business owners, companies, authorities and of course, the token and Entropia Universe.
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

How far have they planned it all so far?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

Are that going to be listed on the exchange after ICO?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

Who got this idea and concept first and when? I dont mean Entropia Universe.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

I would like to know the figures of this startup since the base project is Entropia Universe?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

What big is the team right now?  do they have a picture of smth all together?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

Are that going to be listed on the exchange after ICO?
As far as I know, yes. I dont know where exactly tho.
shema65

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Are there any special bonuses depending on the time when I invest? Is it better if I invest earlier?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Are there any special bonuses depending on the time when I invest? Is it better if I invest earlier?
Yes, of course. Early investors will get up to 10% bonus!
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

I just want to understand one thing. Is MindArk Bankcreated for  Entropia Universe and IPX ecosystems? Or is it going to be used for multiple purposes? If you only limit it to these 2 project you might have some problems with licensing…
ggcript

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

I just want to understand one thing. Is MindArk Bankcreated for  Entropia Universe and IPX ecosystems? Or is it going to be used for multiple purposes? If you only limit it to these 2 project you might have some problems with licensing…
Anybody can use this  services but at first they have to go thru verification and approval. This bank is going to provide various services that are popular today not only the 2 u’ve mentioned.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Anybody can use this  services but at first they have to go thru verification and approval. This bank is going to provide various services that are popular today not only the 2 u’ve mentioned.
What kinds of services?
ggcript

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

What kinds of services?
Credit cars, traditional kind and specially developed kind for intellectual property. MindArk and Swedish  banking system are going to offer wide rage of services. 
advertkane121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

What kinds of services?
Credit cars, traditional kind and specially developed kind for intellectual property. MindArk and Swedish  banking system are going to offer wide rage of services. 
How is it going to be processed and controlled? This is a lot of data…
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

i love the campaign
ggcript

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

What kinds of services?
After its launched, MindArk is going to use IPX that will store all digital assets and control investments. The more services and operations are performed thru MindArk in fiat and DeepToken the high the token price and its demand.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

What kinds of services?
After its launched, MindArk is going to use IPX that will store all digital assets and control investments. The more services and operations are performed thru MindArk in fiat and DeepToken the high the token price and its demand.
What is the forecast for the demand?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Good day, I see that you announced your ICO,  but havent created a bounty yet. We are a marketing agency that can help with the creation of bounty and raising ANN thread to the top.
We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (for example we have made Tokenbox bounty  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold bounty - 14M$ collected). Are you interested in know more about our terms and conditions?

If you worked with 70+ ICOs already, shouldn't you have a publicly known profile and a business website? What was the most successful ICO you supported?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

When can we see the way MiWhen can we see the way MindArk works? Any forecast? ndArk works? Any forecast?
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Are you going to partner up with other developers and created new app within Entropia Universe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: