Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1928 times)
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

I wanted to clarify for myself whether a new product and service is being created in the market or what has already been done in the case of Entropia Universe is being finalized? It's different things!
the best option is being implemented! There is a base in the form of Entropia Universe. Blockchain allows you to modernize it. MindArk will create the first project in history, which will then be replicated by many and many start-ups.
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

I wanted to clarify for myself whether a new product and service is being created in the market or what has already been done in the case of Entropia Universe is being finalized? It's different things!
the best option is being implemented! There is a base in the form of Entropia Universe. Blockchain allows you to modernize it. MindArk will create the first project in history, which will then be replicated by many and many start-ups.
And what is the role of blockade in this case? I'm not sure that it's needed.
jager44

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

As in many other projects, blockchain solves its main tasks here - it provides a fast and transparent exchange of IP-addresses, preventing fraud and theft. For such a massive project, it's the blockade that is the best choice.
lok5874

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

As in many other projects, blockchain solves its main tasks here - it provides a fast and transparent exchange of IP-addresses, preventing fraud and theft. For such a massive project, it's the blockade that is the best choice.
Ok! What will generate profits?
jager44

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Initially, the platform will allow developers to monetize digital assets created for Entropia Universe and other game environments. IPX will be open to the global market and will be equally used for non-gaming companies and developers who need digital assets provided by IPX. This will form the economic part of the project.
lok5874

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Initially, the platform will allow developers to monetize digital assets created for Entropia Universe and other game environments. IPX will be open to the global market and will be equally used for non-gaming companies and developers who need digital assets provided by IPX. This will form the economic part of the project.
All around 3D .. But now they are talking about 5D!
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Do MindArk have reviews from well-known bloggers or businessmen? Maybe someone will give you a link in youtube?
DeepToken (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

Do MindArk have reviews from well-known bloggers or businessmen? Maybe someone will give you a link in youtube?

Yes we do, in fact, one of them is on our Advisory board: https://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrencewintermeyer/2017/12/15/asked-to-advise-on-the-creation-of-a-new-world-i-said-yes/#78e32ffa18b8
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

How many changes and versions did the game Entropia Universe from the moment of release? How many players are there now?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

How much money will be spent approximately on the use of consultants? Is this reasonable?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

What role will the token play in the project and on the platform? The game aspect of its use raises concerns.
DeepToken (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

How many changes and versions did the game Entropia Universe from the moment of release? How many players are there now?

Entropia Universe was initially released as a BETA, it has been live and updating  since it's inception in 1999. 2002 Entropia integrated real cash payment systems, allowing users to deposit and withdraw fiat currency from the in game currency PED. We are nearing VU 16 at this point, Entropia continually evolves as a live server environment with down times for patches, new planet and content implementations and once so far, a complete game engine overhaul to keep up with currently available game engine technologies.

How much money will be spent approximately on the use of consultants? Is this reasonable?

10% of the raise will be spent on all consultants, enablers and advisors outside of legal and regulatory expenses. We believe this is reasonable yes.

What role will the token play in the project and on the platform? The game aspect of its use raises concerns.

DeepToken with regard to the game aspect is primarily to be used as a utility of transfer. Where in the past, fiat was converted into the Entropia native currency (PED), which has a fixed 10;1 ratio to the USD, DeepToken will be convertible into PED, and PED to be withdrawn as DeepToken in addition to fiat currency. This will expedite transaction times for participant due to the superior nature of crypto vs fiat currencies.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

In the future, the creators expect to promote the game formats for their concept? Or are there other options?
DeepToken (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

In the future, the creators expect to promote the game formats for their concept? Or are there other options?

The plan with the IPX initially will be for any C++ based systems Like the Entropia Platform, CryEngine or Unreal for example. So any developer or entity wishing to license content will be able to contribute or purchase based on these initial platforms, 3D models, environments, graphic or sound effects etc. completely independent of Entropia. These can be used for whatever the licensing party wants, game, entertainment, utility. Just think of wherever you see digital assets being used, and where they will be used in the future, that will give a better idea of the options. Eventually we plan to expand to all major dev languages, however, to start Entropia Universe will prime the IPX with 70,000 digital assets that are already built which exclusively use DeepToken for licensing.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

i see the old project that exists more than 10 years, but it is not famous like other games, some big records like biggest price for virtual item/ or deal, and the thing with cash, u can withdraw yr money in the legal way, not like in other games where u can only deposit, to withdraw it is no easy as i know,

anyway, 21 days left and u have to do more promo about yr ICO, coz it is not easy to reach the goal.
mymaverick

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate in
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

Are there any bonus offers regarding the investment timeframes? I’d like to invest optimally. 
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Are there any bonus offers regarding the investment timeframes? I’d like to invest optimally. 
Early investors will get a 10% bonus!
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

In general, the impression of the project is that a new stage in the development of Entropia Universe is being realized. But at the same time, much more global plans are indicated in the WhitePaper. How will MindArk grow?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

In general, the impression of the project is that a new stage in the development of Entropia Universe is being realized. But at the same time, much more global plans are indicated in the WhitePaper. How will MindArk grow?
The plans are fairly detailed in the WhitePaper. After crowd sale, as well as the development and implementation of IPX, the next stage will be the creation of MindArk Bank. It will be a big event in the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: