Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1921 times)
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Who from the team came the idea and concept of this project? I do not mean Entropia Universe. What role does this employee play in the project now?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Since the base for the project will be Entropia Universe, I would like to evaluate the results of work on it at this stage. What can developers boast of? And what did not work out?
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

What will 25 million tokens, that will be sold, be allocated for?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

What will 25 million tokens, that will be sold, be allocated for?

25 million will be allocated to MindArk as a buffer capital. I believe this is for risk management.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

What will generate profit and financial flow in the project? Will the future superbank deal with this? Or improved technologies in the game, which are profitable now? What will be done in financial terms?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

What will generate profit and financial flow in the project? Will the future superbank deal with this? Or improved technologies in the game, which are profitable now? What will be done in financial terms?
All, that you mentioned, would be involved in one big project. MindArk has created convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. MindArk expands and develops ecosystems that include IPX and real bank. All these solutions will help to monetize intellectual property projects.
lok5874

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

All, that you mentioned, would be involved in one big project. MindArk has created convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. MindArk expands and develops ecosystems that include IPX and real bank. All these solutions will help to monetize intellectual property projects.
What did the project do in the past? What can it boast of?
askon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

The list is quite big!) The creators even worked with NASA, the European space Agency and with Sweden government on creation of a platform for virtual reality and simulated space games for astronauts. With such a track record, you won't blend in.
lok5874

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

The list is quite big!) The creators even worked with NASA, the European space Agency and with Sweden government on creation of a platform for virtual reality and simulated space games for astronauts. With such a track record, you won't blend in.
OK! And what is the IPX you mentioned?
askon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

Open digital cross-platform exchange that connects owners of digital assets and IP with those, who want get access and license these assets. Personally, I see it as some kind of an operating system.
lok5874

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Open digital cross-platform exchange that connects owners of digital assets and IP with those, who want get access and license these assets. Personally, I see it as some kind of an operating system.
So, MindArk can be considered from this point of view…
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Is the project currently involved in as cool joint startups with government agencies as it was before?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Will Entropia Universe be the basis for the development of the project? Is it planned to scale this approach?
rdizza

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

What financial result do creators expect in five years?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

How many tokens will be generated in total?
robinzzon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Except Entropia Universe, what achievements, from their experience, are creators proud of?
coin63

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

How many tokens will be generated in total?
125 million tokens will be created by the beginning of the sale.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Read the thread! As a player and a lover of new technologies, I am interested in the project. But I want to know about the more global advantages, so to determine the prospects of its growth. I have never played the role of an investor. What is behind the project and what does MindArk create?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Read the thread! As a player and a lover of new technologies, I am interested in the project. But I want to know about the more global advantages, so to determine the prospects of its growth. I have never played the role of an investor. What is behind the project and what does MindArk create?
Hello! Talking briefly, the project provides access to advanced technologies. It is a unique and convenient platform for implementing and developing new products, a proven and effective working model.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

Hello! Talking briefly, the project provides access to advanced technologies. It is a unique and convenient platform for implementing and developing new products, a proven and effective working model.

But all these are fairly common words. What can be said more specifically?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: