Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1921 times)
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I have heard a lot about Entropia Universe. There are skeptics about the expense of the project, but there are also fans of the game. Some even doubt the achievements that are attributed to the game. If someone really knows this brainchild of MindArk, tell me please...
It all depends on what criteria to take for evaluation. Yes. maybe the graphics are not the strongest side of the game, but everything else is at the highest or highest level. Besides, do not forget that everything was created about 15 years ago. Investment is important that this is a successful economic project and a recognized game success!
Of course, the financial mechanism and achievements are interesting ...
Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypto currencies quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk. Among the financial achievements, you can remember the record deal for virtual objects of the game! This is a confirmed fact!
And is it proposed to shift to new products and technologies?
That's right! These figures clearly demonstrate the demand and excitement for the development of MindArk. And new technologies will allow creating new products that people are already waiting for.
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

I have heard a lot about Entropia Universe. There are skeptics about the expense of the project, but there are also fans of the game. Some even doubt the achievements that are attributed to the game. If someone really knows this brainchild of MindArk, tell me please...
It all depends on what criteria to take for evaluation. Yes. maybe the graphics are not the strongest side of the game, but everything else is at the highest or highest level. Besides, do not forget that everything was created about 15 years ago. Investment is important that this is a successful economic project and a recognized game success!
Of course, the financial mechanism and achievements are interesting ...
Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypto currencies quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk. Among the financial achievements, you can remember the record deal for virtual objects of the game! This is a confirmed fact!
And is it proposed to shift to new products and technologies?
That's right! These figures clearly demonstrate the demand and excitement for the development of MindArk. And new technologies will allow creating new products that people are already waiting for.
In which areas does the project plan to concentrate its efforts?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

What is the capitalization and value of Entropia Universe assets for today? Millions, hundreds of millions?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

Will it be correct to talk about the prospects of DeepToken, based on the number of transactions occurring in Entropia Universe?
DeepToken (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

What is the capitalization and value of Entropia Universe assets for today? Millions, hundreds of millions?
Will it be correct to talk about the prospects of DeepToken, based on the number of transactions occurring in Entropia Universe?

For reference from our whitepaper:

"Within the Entropia Universe, over
33 million microtransactions take
place every day, resulting in a
Gross Universe Product of over
$400 million"

"DeepToken holders
will immediately benefit from the
consumption of tokens used for
transactions and deterioration of
items within the Entropia Universe."
DeepToken (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

MindArk's Ceo Henrik Nel and Vice Chairman David Simmonds will be at the World Blockchain Forum next week in Dubai!

https://dubai.keynote.ae/
dort

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

How do the creators expect, what scope of use can the platform token reach in the future? How many people will they use?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

Is MindArk going to cooperate with other blockchain projects? Ideas are interesting, but, in my opinion, solutions can be offered even more.
DeepToken (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

How do the creators expect, what scope of use can the platform token reach in the future? How many people will they use?

The IP market is massive, $180 Billion estimated annually. Our goal is to be the destination for both producers and consumers of digital IP assets used on a daily basis, so the potential user base of the IPX is very significant.

Is MindArk going to cooperate with other blockchain projects? Ideas are interesting, but, in my opinion, solutions can be offered even more.

MindArk is always open to partnerships, the Entropia Universe platform was opened up to 3rd party developers many years ago and we have since established 6 fully developed planets under development within the platform from these independent studios. We are excited to work with other complimentary models for the benefit of everyone involved.
woodcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

I would like to see the team more often at events. Now there is quite a turbulent time and the news would be very useful for investors!
DeepToken (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

I would like to see the team more often at events. Now there is quite a turbulent time and the news would be very useful for investors!

Agreed, and we plan to be at events regularly moving forward, this is our first sale window with the intent of providing the largest rewards to those who have been following MindArks work and early adoptors of our expanded concepts. We will be ramping up more and more as we continue to the pre-sale and final.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

On the start of the project, this approach will be even correct. In the future, we can see higher growth rates and use.
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

How much money will be spent on PR?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

How much money will be spent on PR?
Up to 25% of funds will be spent on marketing and PR.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

Different trackers are full of information about MindArk. And in context of different business and developments directions. In today's context, I would like to understand whether it is planned to earn and provide services for those, who want to monetize the results of their intellectual work? Or is everything done to strengthen the position of Entropia Universe?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Different trackers are full of information about MindArk. And in context of different business and developments directions. In today's context, I would like to understand whether it is planned to earn and provide services for those, who want to monetize the results of their intellectual work? Or is everything done to strengthen the position of Entropia Universe?
The second one comes out of the first one. In fact, both tasks are important and not only they. If you look at MindArk activity wider, I can say that their work covers much more directions. DeepToken will a quintessence of 20-year effort. Entropia Universe is already good, now it will help DeepToken!
gavrosh

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

The second one comes out of the first one. In fact, both tasks are important and not only they. If you look at MindArk activity wider, I can say that their work covers much more directions. DeepToken will a quintessence of 20-year effort. Entropia Universe is already good, now it will help DeepToken!
A platform for development? “Fecund soil” for DeepToken?
MkrKing

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

MindArk is a platform for monetization and effective promotion of projects based on intellectual property. Entropia Universe will show how effectively the platform works. DeepToken will serve as a means for transactions.
gavrosh

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

MindArk is a platform for monetization and effective promotion of projects based on intellectual property. Entropia Universe will show how effectively the platform works. DeepToken will serve as a means for transactions.
Where will this business advance?
MkrKing

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

Where will this business advance?

Then the business will scale up. The ecosystem will include business owners, backbone institutions and organizations, the token itself, Entropia Universe and other projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: