Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:10:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1928 times)
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

How soon will I see bonus tokens on my account?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

How soon will I see bonus tokens on my account?
Immediately after the end of the sale!
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Is there a possibility of get individual bonuses?
That is possible! You need to discuss the terms with the developers.
zaqhig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Are there any bonuses when investing?
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

Are there any bonuses when investing?
Of course! There are bonuses for both volume and early purchase terms. We invite you!
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of games and I still distrust crypto currencies , but I was amazed at the news, according to which an ordinary player spends more than 25 thousand dollars on an island in the game. Is all this real for Entropia Universe and MindArk?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of games and I still distrust crypto currencies , but I was amazed at the news, according to which an ordinary player spends more than 25 thousand dollars on an island in the game. Is all this real for Entropia Universe and MindArk?

Really even more! And there was already more, to which there is real evidence. Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game object and this amount is several times greater than in your example.
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Really even more! And there was already more, to which there is real evidence. Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game object and this amount is several times greater than in your example.

Excellent! And we can say that this trend is gaining strength and popularity in the world?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Excellent! And we can say that this trend is gaining strength and popularity in the world?

Certainly! Now you can see and hear about many online games where you need to buy items for money. But MindArk brought this procedure almost to perfection. With the introduction of DeepToken everything will become even more convenient and profitable.
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Certainly! Now you can see and hear about many online games where you need to buy items for money. But MindArk brought this procedure almost to perfection. With the introduction of DeepToken everything will become even more convenient and profitable.

What can be done in Entropia?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Entropia allows players to buy and sell virtual items using real money, while fans of other games often use the eBay Auction website to sell their virtual goods.
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

Entropia allows players to buy and sell virtual items using real money, while fans of other games often use the eBay Auction website to sell their virtual goods.

Does DeepToken allow everything to be done exclusively within the MindArk project?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

According to the developers, the game industry has entered a new era? Now games and fees for them and objects will be inherently connected?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

It turns out that in games you can also earn. But how? Can something be rented there for example?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

How many gamers are already in the MindArk projects? It would be interesting to learn about unique accounts.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

How is it planned to enter Entropia MindArk Bank? At first glance this seems almost incompatible.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

Will early investors be encouraged by some bonus or a discount?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Will early investors be encouraged by some bonus or a discount?

Sure! Early investors have the opportunity to receive an additional bonus that amounts up to 10%!
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

MindArk is cool! You can see that straightaway. It is representative and popular among players, no matter what opinions of Entropia exist. Since I am only getting acquainted with the project and since I have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects from DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

MindArk is cool! You can see that straightaway. It is representative and popular among players, no matter what opinions of Entropia exist. Since I am only getting acquainted with the project and since I have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects from DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is technologies of the future, as well as available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, proven and effective operating model.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: