Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1920 times)
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

MindArk is cool! You can see that straightaway. It is representative and popular among players, no matter what opinions of Entropia exist. Since I am only getting acquainted with the project and since I have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects from DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is technologies of the future, as well as available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, proven and effective operating model.
let's talk about specific technologies and brands…
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

MindArk is cool! You can see that straightaway. It is representative and popular among players, no matter what opinions of Entropia exist. Since I am only getting acquainted with the project and since I have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects from DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is technologies of the future, as well as available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, proven and effective operating model.
OK! Advanced technologies KYC / AML for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchanging in the field of intellectual property – IPX. The achieved partnerships and already existing ones, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yeah! And also 10-year history.
seriosman

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

OK! Advanced technologies KYC / AML for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchanging in the field of intellectual property – IPX. The achieved partnerships and already existing ones, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yeah! And also 10-year history.
Excellent! What developments will we see?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

This will be the cooperation with advanced institutions and increased investments in deep technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these are fast-growing promising markets.
seriosman

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

This will be the cooperation with advanced institutions and increased investments in deep technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these are fast-growing promising markets.
What can you say about the new generation of blockchains? This topic is now actively discussed.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

What is the direct benefit of the project’s token for Entropia Universe players? Will there be more tokens?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Are the creators of DeepToken going to participate in international events on blockchain or financial technologies in the near future?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Will developers involve legal assistance and consultations after the ICO?
bars_kz

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

What do partners think about using IPX? I would like to see real reviews or plans.
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

Will developers involve legal assistance and consultations after the ICO?
Yes, they will allocate about 5% of the collected funds for this purpose.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

What financial results do the DeepToken’s managers plan to achieve in the next 2-3 years? Revenue, profit…
Mat24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

MindArk is cool! It’s obvious. It is popular among players, no matter what opinions about Entropia exist. Since I’m only taking a closer look at the project and have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects in case of DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

MindArk is cool! It’s obvious. It is popular among players, no matter what opinions about Entropia exist. Since I’m only taking a closer look at the project and have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects in case of DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is the technologies of the future, as well as the available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, a proven and effective work model.
Mat24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

The basis is the technologies of the future, as well as the available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, a proven and effective work model.
Let’s talk about specific technologies and brands…
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

Okay! Advanced KYC / AML technologies for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and IPX - a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property. Concluded recently and already existing partnerships, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yes! Even more than a 10-year history.
Mat24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Okay! Advanced KYC / AML technologies for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and IPX - a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property. Concluded recently and already existing partnerships, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yes! Even more than a 10-year history.
Great! What developments will we see?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

It will be work with advanced institutions and increase investment in advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these markets are fast-growing promising.
Mat24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

It will be work with advanced institutions and increase investment in advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these markets are fast-growing promising.
What can u say about blockchains of new generation? Now this topic is being actively discussed..
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Are early investors rewarded with bonuses or discounts?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Are early investors rewarded with bonuses or discounts?
Certainly! Early investors have an opportunity to receive additional bonus up to 10%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: