Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1921 times)
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

I’m interested in operation of MindArk Bank cryptocurrency bank and DeepToken… What do developers expect from them? The head of the company says in official Twitter that the current situation is the apogee of 20 years of work!
Hello! It’s really planned to implement the results of 20 years of work as IPX exchange. It’s basis is a repository with more than 70k of multi-turnaround assets which can be used by developers to forcing their works. It’s even difficult to estimate the market opportunities of implementation of this platform ‘cause they’re really great. 
What is tokenization necessary for?
DeepTokens will be used as a monetary unit on IPX exchange, ensuring making all the transactions between the buyer and the seller with the use of mechanism of smart contracts. The use of DeepToken will allow to create unchangeable transactions ensuring unprecedented level of transparency, controllability and security of the intellectual property market.
Should ordinary investors be interested in it? I mean ordinary people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

I’m interested in operation of MindArk Bank cryptocurrency bank and DeepToken… What do developers expect from them? The head of the company says in official Twitter that the current situation is the apogee of 20 years of work!
Hello! It’s really planned to implement the results of 20 years of work as IPX exchange. It’s basis is a repository with more than 70k of multi-turnaround assets which can be used by developers to forcing their works. It’s even difficult to estimate the market opportunities of implementation of this platform ‘cause they’re really great. 
DeepTokens will be used as a monetary unit on IPX exchange, ensuring making all the transactions between the buyer and the seller with the use of mechanism of smart contracts. The use of DeepToken will allow to create unchangeable transactions ensuring unprecedented level of transparency, controllability and security of the intellectual property market.
Yes. IPX will provide an opportunity to “sort” digital assets by size, this will allow to distribute license payments among the consortium of investors, providing access to this market even for retail investors.
holland35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Yes. IPX will provide an opportunity to “sort” digital assets by size, this will allow to distribute license payments among the consortium of investors, providing access to this market even for retail investors.
Will bank regulate the token?
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

17 hours left, 99409 DTA Sold, whats next MA? DO u have another plan? is there Soft or Hard cap? Anyway the game will exists as i know.
TruthIsOutThere

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

17 hours left, 99409 DTA Sold, whats next MA? DO u have another plan? is there Soft or Hard cap? Anyway the game will exists as i know.

(89.409)

What are the Soft & Hard Caps of the initial sale of DeepToken?
There is no Soft Cap on the DeepToken Initial Offering, there is only a Hard Cap of $100 Million.

(out of curiosity, what's the difference between a soft cap and a hard cap?

Deeptokens won't be an option for round 2, though:

What happens to unsold DeepTokens?
All DeepTokens issued for the token sale that will not be sold by the end of the sale, will be destroyed. This guarantees that the number of tokens sold will be 80% of the total supply, independently of how many tokens are sold.

There's also this:

Why is there no Pre-Sale for DeepToken?
MindArk wishes to allow equal opportunity for investment in DTA. We feel that distribution of DTA in discounted pre-sales or air-drops devalues the investments of those supporting MindArks vision.

But right now there's an attempt to do an air-drop. Apparently realising less than 0.1% of the target means valuing the investment of those supporting Mindarks vision is out the window. Oh, and apparently the 89k already includes the bonus tokens, as the amount sold took a roughly 25% jump when it was announced.

pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Deep token airdrop by MindArk has announced here, 20,000 DTA to the first 5000 supporters

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2018/04/22/Deeptoken-Airdrop-Campaign.xml?
sdfslei

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

Do the creators of DeepToken plan to participate in international events on blockchain or financial technologies in the near future?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

MindArk stands quite firm, offering the world more and more new technologies and solutions. I consider DeepToken from an investment point of view and its role as a driver of new technologies. I want to understand what underlies its positive prospects…
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

MindArk stands quite firm, offering the world more and more new technologies and solutions. I consider DeepToken from an investment point of view and its role as a driver of new technologies. I want to understand what underlies its positive prospects…

If such words like Entropia, 3D, virtual and augmented reality tell you something, you will be able to assess the prospects. DeepToken provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

If such words like Entropia, 3D, virtual and augmented reality tell you something, you will be able to assess the prospects. DeepToken provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products.

These are projects. And what technologies underlies them?
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

Advanced KYC / AML on payments, token use in Entropia and a brand new IPX protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Advanced KYC / AML on payments, token use in Entropia and a brand new IPX protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property.

In what direction will the project move?
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

It will move towards deep technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these are fast-growing promising markets.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

It will move towards deep technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these are fast-growing promising markets.

Ethereum the basis if everything? Or something else? Can you characterize the choice?
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Ethereum the basis if everything? Or something else? Can you characterize the choice?

These are the hottest and fiercely competitive industries in recent years, and expect it to have a good development.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

How is it planned to use MindArk Bank in Entropia? They seem to be almost incompatible at the first sight.   
holland35

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

I play games quite often and I play Entropia, too. Of course, I made purchases. But I don’t really trust cryptocurrencies ‘cause they’re only virtual and aren’t backed by something. Is it possible to monetize real life in Entropia Universe and MindArk?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

I play games quite often and I play Entropia, too. Of course, I made purchases. But I don’t really trust cryptocurrencies cause they’re only virtual and aren’t backed by something. Is it possible to monetize real life in Entropia Universe and MindArk?
Yes, and there’re already a lot of proofs! Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game item and this amount is several times greater than in your example. In addition, what makes u think that the US dollar is backed by something real?))
holland35

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

I play games quite often and I play Entropia, too. Of course, I made purchases. But I don’t really trust cryptocurrencies cause they’re only virtual and aren’t backed by something. Is it possible to monetize real life in Entropia Universe and MindArk?
Yes, and there’re already a lot of proofs! Entropia Universe is an absolute record holder for paid funds for a game item and this amount is several times greater than in your example. In addition, what makes u think that the US dollar is backed by something real?))
Hmmm… I’m confused. Are such gaming purchases and deals popular in the world?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Hmmm… I’m confused. Are such gaming purchases and deals popular in the world?
More than popular! You can hear a lot about the online games where u can by items for money now. But MindArk has made this procedure almost excellent. It will become even more profitable and convenient once DeepToken is implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: