Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2532 times)
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Many people panic because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else. Beyond the profits and all, we are meant to be ambassadors of the BTC and the decentralization that cryptos have brought to the financial world. The rest of the world are just against the financial benefits that BTC has brought in a very short time, as it has performed beyond their wildest imaginations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

We have no power to dictates what their want to do. There will always be people who sell and those who despise in the future to get more in the future. We can't really deny that panic sellers cause a dawdling decrease of crypto's market price and market capitalization. We must be strong and look forward.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

In my opinion, with this situation, don't be too panicked, having a sense of panic can be as long as it's not time to sell, it's better if you just hold it off than you lose by selling a low price, and that causes the market price to decrease.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

Well its not good to say that you wish them to leave, all of us has the capacity to be influenced by people and tell to sell our coins, but its also a good thing that some will sell their coins because the coin can circulate well
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

I agree.  the amount of sniveling and whining on these boards is outrageous.  We as a community need to be stronger than this is we want to take on the big boys.  We know they are going to try to shake us and manipulate this in their favor.  If you can't take it sell and move on.  You will be happier. 
billy4u

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I know one of the simple and safe way to own a bitcoin is to buy. So if no one is selling how do will new investors get to invest in bitcoin. Though unnecessary selling devalue the coin, but most of us investors buy bitcoin when the price is down. Once there is always a buyer there could be always a seller. Also newbies investors can be ushered properly to the system to prevent these unnecessary damping
gasanali

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

In my opinion this is the common thing on every market, people who are entering this with wrong Motives will usually fast get discouraged and leave, and it is completely ok to happen.
There will always be people who sell and those who despise in the future to get more in the future. Be patient to all situations on the market.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

From such alarmists still can not get rid of, it's a fact. No matter how many experienced investors did not say that volatility should not be afraid, there are still many people who consider it the end of bitcoin and sell the coin.

mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

When we are threatened with loss, of course anyone who is in that position will panic, those who sell because of panic and fear of greater loss should relearn about patience, and knowledge in investing crypto or bitcoin so that in the future they can improve themselves and learn from defeat in the end they will win and make a profit.

cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

We shouldn't blame people for selling their coins and thinking in short term. In other stock markets, we see this kind of investors. Instead of blaming, you had better help them understand cryptocurrency market and make right decisions for the market and theirselves.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
They to some extent help the consumers themselves, because they are of great benefit at this very peak. and can quickly get you a plus, but the risks and the minus. Huh

suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

we must have good thoughts so that they are not easily influenced by news that is not necessarily true and influences to sell. It is undeniable that most people here aim to reap profits quickly without thinking about Libertian Satosi's dreams but there must be a separate weld from one of the economic factors. yes hopefully in the future many investors are wise to hold when the market falls to reduce panic sell.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I feel its rude or harsh asking these people to leave people make most decisions out of frustration or a pressing need and they give up but still these people can be guided so they know how to attend to such situations than sell out of panic
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

I always say that in order to be successful in the world of crypto, you need to ignore such bad or negative news on crypto. Such news mostly draw people away from this wonderful world of crypto where amazing things keeps happening. Hence panic sellers please advise yourselves.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing
It's true they don't know what they are doing that's why we can share our knowledge to then how to handle the situations and them not to panic when the price will fall. So that they know what they doing.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

some people here need solutions to be able to invite friends to play bitcoin trading
but in this thread, there is someone who wants to get rid of other bitcoin users
Bitcoin gives the doctrine that money is everything, and in my opinion there is nothing more valuable than a healthy family, and a smart self
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

Nice thread bro, i agree with you I am convinced they are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream, that's point is very cool. I dont know why people so easy to believe with news. That's why we must understand what bitcoin is. Because so many people dont know about that

For people who believe in cryptocurrency it is a good chance to buy what they want with a low price. So in other way panic people are useful sometimes.
Yes but buy crypto need money, i hope the price still low until next months
Many people are waiting for the price to fall but when it really happens, many are getting panic and think that it gonna lose value. People who take risk does have to learn more about how the market works. Getting rid of them is not a solution but make them know that they have to believe that the price going higher for long time and no need to get panic easily.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

I actually love panic sellers who sell the minute they see a decline in the market. Great to bait out some newbies and take away some of their bitcoins for myself. It's just sad to see them go without ever having to wait patiently and hodl for some profit in the future. Anyways, it's their money and their call.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

This is a cycle that has been going for many years, i think that we can't blame them because some people might not understand the essence of why this currency has been created. Until everyone knows and understand the use case of this coin it will always be like this.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Panic sellers dont believe in bitcoin thats why they choose to panic than to calm themselves. They didnt choose to risk and wait because they think that it can lead to loss of their money. Its nice to see that there is some people who still believe and hold their bitcoin because its nice and worth the wait.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄