Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect price to go up or price down?  (Read 1268 times)
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

I would rather expect the bitcoin to rise higher, and with the rising bitcoin prices I can get a nice profit to meet the needs.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

we should know about the character of the crypto currency that has a volatile price so we do not have to worry and panic if the price falls because when the price goes down it will soon rise again, so the prediction up and down I think it only becomes a prediction
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

I believe that price will rise with the sustainable growth rate in the year 2018 and it will not only recover but also we will see a fresh all-time high level before next year. The recent correction process has taught a good lesson to the investors investing just because the price was going up. However, if you are willing to take any investment decision then I would recommend you to do your own research instead of relying on others opinion.
Yes majority of the investors have the same thinking, according to them bitcoin price will continue increasing its price for some time. they are even thinking that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price is expected to reach to 30000$, therefore they are advising to the other inexperienced trader to hold their bitcoin and not to sell in such a low price.
We can not predict the future value of Bitcoin as we know that the market constantly changes into another market and then comes back but the specific values are not predictable. We can only estimate the value of Bitcoin and will give us the accurate result with uncertainty but the actual value after the time results in another value. So the market is unpredictable.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?
Of course, I really hope all the coins that I hold the price up in the near future. Because I want to sell it but if the price is still low I will definitely keep it until the price is high. Everyone would want their coins to reach a very high value right now.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

Everything has constant change.Price is changing time to time.As a bitcoiner I expect less so that if the price will fall it would affect a lot,but off course I have to be optimistic.
This is what exactly all bitcoiners should do at the moment. Get ready for anything worst but stay optimistic at the same time. Try not to get influenced by the fake news by the haters of bitcoin. Hold your coin tight and trust your decision. Those who dance in the storm are the ones who deserve beautiful weather after the storm. Don’t fear it rather be smart and try to embrace the storm.
Doesn't really matter actually , go up or go down ... There's always an opportunity to get benefit from any kind situation. Bearish ? Take that chance to buy cheaps , bullish? Your holding could become more worthy . So basically you need a plan where both scenarios would always provide you a significant profit.
actually it is very important. yes, we know, we hold the coins for predicting the price will actually go up, and we buy the coins because we believe that it is a really low price. well, it's just that the price is down. I believe that there are people who take advantage of this moment.
We should all take advantage of present situation when the big players of the market are available at low rates. We all know that bitcoin is not in range of majority by the end of the year because at that time market is blooming at the peak. So all those who have committed a mistake of panic selling should not repeat it now rather reserve their seat for the end of the year show of glamour and success.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

The better we gonna do right now because the price of the bitcoim still decreasing and I think it good to time to hold your bitcoins and buy more bitcoin. I expect the price increase again so even the price decrease they have benefits from that.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Im expecting bitcoin will always go up and will never fall gain but thats impossible. Market is unpredictable whales can dictate the price and panic sellers will follow.  In this bad market month we will see the true hodlers.

mcmge

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

We for sure have very different year than we had previously.  I can't expect BTC go up and up again. It's searching for balance, and who knows, it is probably somewhere around 10-12k.. anyway, it has been so long with down movement that I bet it will go up very soon
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

There's so many prediction but I believe that the price in the market is will go up no matter what happen even it's down right now I feel that the all coins in the market will be boom.by the end of the year.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
pentix

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

For sure I hope for the rise. I'm so tired and bored to see the market slowly clawling down. There should be an ejd to that. It can happen in summer season
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

because I am a beginner who just started to invest so my hope for now is down because I have a few dollars to buy coins but is anyone willing to add or advise me to buy a coin with the reason. because I am planning to buy eth and btc but it seems that new coins appear and will be the future...
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

because I am a beginner who just started to invest so my hope for now is down because I have a few dollars to buy coins but is anyone willing to add or advise me to buy a coin with the reason. because I am planning to buy eth and btc but it seems that new coins appear and will be the future...
Since we have in red market, mostly people are having good time of buying potential altcoins. Not necessarily to invest more coins just to have a huge profit once it boom but you should also consider it market history and it's newly trend. It is better to have it in bulk rather than of having a lot of coins which could be hardly to manage them all and could also lead into losses.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

I certainly expect the price to go up. Because I've been holding my coins long enough to keep the price up so high and I can sell it right away. After the price drops again I will buy more. But right now I need an inflated price.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Everything has constant change.Price is changing time to time.As a bitcoiner I expect less so that if the price will fall it would affect a lot,but off course I have to be optimistic.
This is what exactly all bitcoiners should do at the moment. Get ready for anything worst but stay optimistic at the same time. Try not to get influenced by the fake news by the haters of bitcoin. Hold your coin tight and trust your decision. Those who dance in the storm are the ones who deserve beautiful weather after the storm. Don’t fear it rather be smart and try to embrace the storm.
Doesn't really matter actually , go up or go down ... There's always an opportunity to get benefit from any kind situation. Bearish ? Take that chance to buy cheaps , bullish? Your holding could become more worthy . So basically you need a plan where both scenarios would always provide you a significant profit.
You are correct but many do not make such plans they invest in something based on their feelings or in what everyone else is doing and that is a huge mistake, this is why when it comes to investing only those that have the patience to hold for the long term are the ones that make consistent profits.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

I certainly expect the price to go up. Because I've been holding my coins long enough to keep the price up so high and I can sell it right away. After the price drops again I will buy more. But right now I need an inflated price.
  Coins are much worth to hold on, just be patient to gain immensely profitable. I do really expect too that the price will grow and rise up persistently. While the market is falling risky , ithink it is a good and right time to invest more .
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

I'm sure that the current price is the lowest and it's time to rise again, many predictions say May's price may reach $ 10,000 but if it sees that this month remains one day then the highest possible price is $ 8500.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

I'm sure that the current price is the lowest and it's time to rise again, many predictions say May's price may reach $ 10,000 but if it sees that this month remains one day then the highest possible price is $ 8500.
This is still the lowest price anyway most of us we expects price to go up. Yes I have heard also many predictions always so we don't know indeed how much price of btc it were heading. So let us see this coming months of btc what should be the price.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

the price of crypto is difficult to predict and if we predict it is not necessarily true, the rising and falling prices it has become the character of crypto, so if the price goes up it will surely go down and will surely rise again
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

I am expecting btc price must go up anytime so while the price is down we can invest more and hold them a bit of time. Of course it is really risky if it will continue its decreacing price. For me its good it btc goes up than its price down.

The bitcoin price would soon claim up and touch $10K very soon in 2 week. The growth has been so strong and steady. I dont expect a correction happen in coming months. My prediction is, Bitcoin may hit $20K by end of June.
The market these days is stable as the price is constantly sifting between the 7k dollar market price and 8k dollar market price which is under 10k dollar market price. So this market is achievable and affordable for an ordinary person and al type of people with less or huge amounts for investment. The future market will follow the increase trend as Bitcoin is making progress.
You are predicting about the near future price and I think it is not right because future is hidden and you cannot see what will happen in next couple of weeks. I think the price will be less than $9000 after two weeks because it is on the way down and it will take more time to go up again. Different people predict different limits for the price but I believe in current situation.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

What I'm hoping for is that there's a price increase when we're about to sell and the price goes down when it comes to buying, but it can not just happen.
We all have to be patient waiting for the right moment so that both can be done well to achieve maximum results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: