Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which tokens have an SPV implementation?  (Read 3120 times)
hivewallet (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 05:52:11 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 12:30:40 PM by hivewallet

Hi everybody,

We are looking for tokens with an SPV implementation in order to try adding them to Android and OS X versions of Hive. Which are available?

If you're interested in having your coin in Hive, please contribute a link to your SPV node to this wiki:

https://github.com/hivewallet/discussions/wiki/Token-support

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:57:28 PM

does btc have it?

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 06:01:24 PM

does btc have it?

Yes indeed... But we're asking about the so-called altcoins. :-)

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 06:02:19 PM

and thats why i was asking Tongue i'll be sure to get it implemented into bytecoin too if it isnt already since bytecoin is an almost direct clone of bitcoin

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 06:05:07 PM

and thats why i was asking Tongue i'll be sure to get it implemented into bytecoin too if it isnt already since bytecoin is an almost direct clone of bitcoin

When you do that, please let us know. We can't promise that we'll officially support it, but we'd like to use it for testing purposes.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 06:07:23 PM

sure no problem

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:54:12 PM

Bumping for continued curiosity.

Also want to point out that "litecoinj" is on its way shortly, according to Adrian Gallagher.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:36:20 PM

try digitalcoin since i used feathercoinj to create it and its been tested as working until the hard fork where i gave up

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 07:16:05 PM

try digitalcoin since i used feathercoinj to create it and its been tested as working until the hard fork where i gave up

Where can we find this feathercoinj?

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:06:13 AM

github.com/hank

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 01:42:36 PM

github.com/hank

Great. Very forward-thinking of them to do this.

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:30:09 AM

Bump, surveying again!

Titan

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:47:57 AM

I have a working luckycoinj implementation based on the latest bitcoinj 10.3 for the Android Luckycoin wallet.
The next Luckycoin client v2 release will move very close to Bitcoin 0.8.6
Both clients will be released in the near future.

Titan
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:22:24 AM

I have a working luckycoinj implementation based on the latest bitcoinj 10.3 for the Android Luckycoin wallet.

Titan

Hi Titan,

Can you please post here to this thread when you have created that? We are looking for new currencies that we can add to Hive.

Titan

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:44:51 AM

Titan

Hi Titan,

Can you please post here to this thread when you have created that? We are looking for new currencies that we can add to Hive.

Hi hivewallet,

Your hive project looks interesting!

I have completed the Android Luckycoin wallet with full SPV support.
You can download the latest build form: http://www.luckycoinfoundation.org/wallet-3.30.apk
Development thread: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3739-android-luckycoin-wallet/

I will put the sources of luckycoinj and luckycoin-wallet on Github when the final testing of the client is completed.
I have to time the full rollout a bit because the luckycoin-wallet requires Luckycoin v2 nodes with bloom filtering and other stuff.
I haven't finalized all the features for the Luckycoin v2 yet.

Titan

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:57:01 AM

Bumping to ask the question again.

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:06:32 PM

PreminceCoin- PMC is a bitcoin clone with a pretty active community. we are in a 'reboot' phase, in the process of launching 2.0. I mention this for two reasons: If BTC has SPV, then so does PMC. Second, if we needed to add anything on our end to be compliant, now is the time to do it.

Check us out and talk to our devs. I don't have the background to say for sure if this is beneficial to us or not but I am sure they'd be glad to hear from you.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:08:59 PM

Bumping to ask the question again.

myriadcoin has it github.com/HashEngineering/myriadcoinj

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

Anyone interested in having their coin in Hive, please contribute to this wiki:

https://github.com/hivewallet/discussions/wiki/Token-support

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:31:21 PM

Still looking for SPV implementations being actively maintained.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: