Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:41:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i love my Altcoins Bounty Journey!!!  (Read 381 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

Im so thankful to you guys, you made my journey very meaningful.
Lucky for you and for those people who did believe into this coin.I do really have regrets that i do let this opportunity passed up into me.I have remembered on where each MNX coin was just soo cheap and all you need to do is to park them into your wallet and then earn interest either on weekly or monthly basis.Checking out the value it is already expensive to buy on.Im little bit late.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

Of course altcoins bounty hunting is more profitable than bitcoin's bounties,you can get a lot of money with altcoins if and only if these bounty campaigns are going to be successful but im sure if you are doign researching you will get a lot of good bounties from these ICOs,after sometime these tokens will have good value.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

Good to know that you are making some extra bucks through bounty campaigns, nowadays social media bounty campaigns have also become competitive due to reports and the use of hash tags and interval between posts, an year ago all this was so easy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

I too has a lot of profits from these bounty campaigns that is why i quit my job becuse bounty hunting could me a lot of money compare to working into office fulltime,i will have my own schedule whenever i want to posts,earning money today is much easier and you will only risk your time with these bounties compare to trading and mining which will require you to have big amount of initial investments.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

Im so thankful to you guys, you made my journey very meaningful.
Hi, my friend and all readers of this topic. I agree with you. Coming to Bitcointalk you feel like a part of a wonderful community, here people find hope for financial freedom, find friends, witness the birth of our future with you. It's nice to be involved in this. I want to tell everyone who has just joined us to work and you will be generously rewarded. And this topic is proof.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: