Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alternative that rivals the ETH  (Read 1585 times)
Afrizky R (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

what if there is a new coin alternative that rivals the ETH and many use it as in erc20

whether it can be popular even beat the current ETH

are we ready to accept it if there is a new platform
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

If I am to mention a strong contender that can rival Ethereum, that will be NEO. NEO has a lot of potential benefits over Ethereum especially in the area of smart future economy and strong community backing it. This is not to put down Ethereum but I will give the baton to NEO to take over.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

I think the alternative that competes with ETH is BCH because BCH has great potential to compete with ETH of course. Indeed now for all altcoins including ETH and BCH is experiencing a drastic decline. And like I said earlier that potentially compete with eth is bch
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

If I am to mention a strong contender that can rival Ethereum, that will be NEO. NEO has a lot of potential benefits over Ethereum especially in the area of smart future economy and strong community backing it. This is not to put down Ethereum but I will give the baton to NEO to take over.
I agree with you on this issue. I support both platforms Ethereum and NEO. I believe they will thrive in the future.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

I think the strong competitor of ETH is NEO, because it is faster to handle the transfer every second, and the transfer fee of NEO is 0, so NEO is likely to surpass ETH, so I am optimistic about NEO.

muratos

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

probably that would be neo or maybe hardly nem in near future. waves has no hopes i guess as a rival.

but still i believe that eth will be leader in tokens world.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

probably that would be neo or maybe hardly nem in near future. waves has no hopes i guess as a rival.

but still i believe that eth will be leader in tokens world.
NEO will be close rival of ETH for this year, but no one knows until when . Maybe there are new coin will develop better than ETH in the future. I also have waves but its too far compare to eth and the project using their blockchain is so dissappointed.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

I think the heaviest competitor of ethereum is BTC because Ethereum has not been able to become BTC's main rival in the value of save and exchange rate (as Asset). Fundamentally Ethereum is already guaranteed by several major factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) group that has been formed with dozens of giant world companies incorporated therein such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined...
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

I think the alternative that competes with ETH is BCH because BCH has great potential to compete with ETH of course. Indeed now for all altcoins including ETH and BCH is experiencing a drastic decline. And like I said earlier that potentially compete with eth is bch

but BCH is just a Bitcoin fork?
there's no tokens, smart contracts on BCH?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

there are already many new platforms that try to compete with smart contracts.
there are some that are almost identical, but none can compete with ethereum. it is difficult to compete with eth that already has a great reputation from all existing altcoin.
kevoh

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

If one was to do a top 7 alts that can rival Ethereum, Bitcoin cash will not even make the list! Bitcoin cash has no platform to run tokens, no smart contracts, nothing other than being a currency!
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

If one was to do a top 7 alts that can rival Ethereum, Bitcoin cash will not even make the list! Bitcoin cash has no platform to run tokens, no smart contracts, nothing other than being a currency!
which issue needs to be approached more carefully And yet I draw positive conclusions towards the etherium. Despite the fact that the coin has fallen in price today, it is more stable than Bitcoin And I believe that it will bring in the near future a good profit for me.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

I only see bitcoin cash is a copy of the bitcoin. Bitcoin cash has no smart contracts. BCH and the ETH have a different platform. BCH can only compete with  ethereum about price. NEO is a competitor of  ETH in the future. however, like Bitcoin, ethereum has built up its position in the cryto world. need time for new coins can pass it

Make me great again
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

Now many new platforms, which in the future can compete with the ETH. This is NEO, Qtum, NEM, Stratis. Of these projects for myself, I distinguish NEO and Qtum because I like projects from China.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

what if there is a new coin alternative that rivals the ETH and many use it as in erc20

Point with etherum is that it already has high community and thus nice amount of user base. There are new platforms that offer smartcontracts and dApps of course and we will probably see more of them in the future. But as of today I do believe that etherum will continue to be used because of the fact it has made itself a standard somewhat where infrastructure is built already with few working smartcontracts. However other platforms could take it's place such as Neo, Waves and others but from this moment I do not believe anything large will happen in near future.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

As many have already stated, I will also say NEO will give Ethereum platform a good fight in near future. We can assume despite all these weird regulations by Chinese government on many top cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology NEO is getting a cery good support from its homeland. There are already a lot of projects have launced their tokens using NEO platform. Other than that I'm a bit optimistic about EOS which is still under its primary development.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Of course it would be NEO because it is the upgraded version of ethereum platform,NEO offers smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized applications that is why NEO is the main rival of ethereum,chinese ethereum because the chinese has improved the ethereum's platform thru NEO,it is very undervalued today that is why i choose neo over ethereum.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
defoman

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:41:26 PM
Merited by zhengqi (1)

Will give you a few examples of hardware tokens and implemented on their basis.
1. Ethereum - 225.
2. Waves - 21.
3. BitShares - 11.
4. Nxt / Ardor - 8.
5. Ubiq - 2.
6. NEO/Gas - 1.
7. NEM - 1.
8. Ethereum Classic - 1.
It is worth noting that Ethereum surpasses other platforms not only by the number of tokens, but also by the community that is formed around it. Thanks to its popularity, more and more talented developers come to it, both those who offer improvements to the platform itself, and those who create new projects for it. All this eventually results in a network effect, more promotion, more involvement of developers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

Rich people in the cryptocurrency always understand that if the coin is really promising and has the potential as an ethereum, then it will surely be in the top of all coins, as it was with Neo, whose price has grown in the crazy number of times
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

There are many Ethereum rivals out there but the most serious ones are Stellar and NEO, at least this is my opinion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: