Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:27:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Read 461 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

as the price goes down, of course the best way now would be to buy the currency now and then just hold it a little bit because the prices in late spring will rise
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

I think everybody has to come to terms by themselves by analyzing various information. But for me it's an Ethereum and Bitcoin.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

It is good to invest now in bictoin and ethereum for me. I know the price is getting lower but soon it will be recover and it will be at peak again this year. Also it is good to invest in some ICOs that have a good project for the future.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Invest on NEO it has a low value right now, a Chinese coin and has low circulating supply maybe it will be next to NEO, Litecoin or Dash in terms of its price in the coming years. And aside from the other compliments, there blockchain becomes popular too, the NEP5 that's somehow a competitive one to use on ICO's too, it is compared to be the competent rival of ERC20.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you

As a newbie I suggest that you take your time studying the market first as you'll learn along the way. If you really want to invest on a certain coin I suggest you buy BTC as you can also use it to buy other crypto currencies if you happen to want to buy altcoins later. Now is a good time to own as the market is still in a bearish trend so all prices are affordable. You can buy a fraction as long as you can afford it.

Later on if you know about the things about crypto and happen to get your interest in joining ICOs, you might want to keep CVproof under your radar as in my personal opinion this project is a good investment because it is usable by many as it focuses on credential validations.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

I have studied the Utrust payment platform (UTK) that accepts any major cryptocurrency primary payment with low conversion fees. When I pay bills especially my credit card I can pay my favorite virtual currency. Its total supply is only 500m and the price now is $0.127750 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/.  The more transactions the tokens value is higher.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

As for me it's alternate cryptos. Please, check out REDL token - https://goo.gl/7RC9x8

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
blozo

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

I would advise a majority of your holdings in BTC and ETH (like 60%), 30% in other high market cap coins (like XMR,XLM,IOTA,LTC, etc..) and 10% in low caps coins or ICOs...

sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

we know most coins are going down.but i think investing in well known coin will help you now. for me i will say stick to the known
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

I will advice you to invest your capital with diveded part and all capital in one coin. As you should invest your 50% capital in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of all currency and it the mother currency of all crypto currencies and now Bitcoin is available at very cheap price of 8200$ level. Others 25% capital you can invest in Ether because Ether very popular platform as all ico coming and using ether platform so ether demand will increase. The other 25% capital you can invest in good altcoins like cardano, steller and Neo.

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Go for ethereum its quite cheap now you can see the progress last year it grows much. If I only had the money to buy Ill buy more ETH. I only buy BTC when there is upcomming forks I can assure that my investments will grow in that way. But there is some good new coins like the POLY that has a potential to invest too, its still also cheap now you can do your own investigation to know their platform I think you would like it.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

just buy bitcoin and calm down. after this you can start study differn coin and then you decide to buy or not to buy.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Considering the Current market prices, there are lots of good coins available in the market, starting from Bitcoin itself, that is currently at its lowest in years. NEO WAVES XMR are also available for investors who cant afford BTC just yet, invest in this coins and you may just be a step towards setting a very impressive portfolio

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

This is a good time to buy, you have to take advantage of these large drops in the market and make it an opportunity to make money in the future. Currently they have practically all low prices, but having to choose I invest on Ethereum, Ripple and NEO
mobilazy

Merit: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Define your best. To get the safe return, I suggest Litecoin, Neo and ETH. But getting many x profits requires so much risk and steel balls of a hodler. My choice here is Nexus (NXS), which is a solid and innovative project. It is more advanced than 90% of today's altcoins. I also placed bets on ZCL, as it was 230$ one day and now people turned away from it (dumped). But it is strong project overall and surely will be pumped again. And only 3-4 mln coins in circulation! Walton chain (WTC) looks like a winner, as it signed a deal with Alibaba Group, the largest China software giant.  And it cost the only fraction of ATH, and what cheap can be skyrocketed in favorable times.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

I think, today it's REDL. Check their project here https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Red Lanterns is a project with a ready-made working app that wants to change the consciousness of people by increasing sexual education.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Go for ethereum its quite cheap now you can see the progress last year it grows much. If I only had the money to buy Ill buy more ETH. I only buy BTC when there is upcomming forks I can assure that my investments will grow in that way. But there is some good new coins like the POLY that has a potential to invest too, its still also cheap now you can do your own investigation to know their platform I think you would like it.
I'm still looking after for the bitcoin and ethereum because for me this two kind of cryptocurrency is still the best cryptocurrency to invest right now. Well because I'm a big fan of this two crypto so that here I am looking positive for the good news to come for bitcoin and ethereum. But still all kind of cryptocurrency has its own capabilities too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
Hurry up invest I do not like. You should, must should know about the currency past,present and future.
Hurry up invest can helpless of you. I was also a helpless person for quickly invest without any research. Because many of scam coin in market and some coin has no future. So, I suggest you for research more about crypto.

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

you can invest on ethereum and bitcoin.. it looks more profitable than other because ethereum and bitcoin used by more people
and it make the price of both increase high price
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

With this latest market crash there would be so many cryptocurrencies to be bought at discount prices. My favorites however are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Within a few months, when the market recovers, buying now you should have good earnings
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: