Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world  (Read 1505 times)
Gimolre

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

In particular, as I would see it, it's in no way, shape or form to go over the different connections that go to your email until the point when you ensure this is the official mail of the task. Since this is the simplest and most basic approach to discover your passwords and wallets keys. Furthermore, you won't think about it. What's more, I additionally met a few times with the phony names of undertaking directors in the Telegram station. Make sure to take a gander at the username not only the name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

Let me share few things with you which are very important.

How to find weather ICO is scam or not

There are few things which we can check to avoid scams.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.
3. Only trust official websites, Admin and team member.
4. you will get email from hackers , don't open them.
5. use 2fa and other securities to your accounts on exchanges.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

Thank you and all the best.

This is important for those new to investing in ICO. Also remember that investing in ICO has a higher risk than those coins already listed in the market but also has a higher gain especially if it has a physical product in real world.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I am in crypto world from August 2017 and learn a lot and still have to learn a lot.

1. Do check their whitepaper , if you don't have any technical knowledge then you can take help from google to comes to know about project reviews because there are many website who review about ICO's
2. Do check their Team members, try to find their social accounts and do some background about them and their past experience.
3. Check out their Roadmap, check out discussion of projects on bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social channels.
4. Check their partnership details. Try to contact their partners to confirm it.

As once you select that you want to participate in ICO, then what you have to keep in mind.
1. No one from team member will contact you personally through telegram or other channels to contribute to you. Only ways of contribution are either through their website or that is mentioned on their website.
2. There are many fake admin profiles on telegram , they will personally message you and will give you contribution address to send ETH/BTC or whatever. Don't listen to them and ban them immediately.

Recently i get email from fake cryptopia exchange team that someone is trying to access my account. I click on that link and found that it was almost similar to real cryptopia link. So avoid these types of email.

If you have any question or need any help, leave your post below. I will try my best to help all of you.

This is a great information for those who invest in ICO, thank you mate for sharing,i must be more careful now,, this are the basic important things we need to learn before investing in ICO.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

The most important thing when joining the ICO is the transparency of the team. Because of this you see if they are really true to their goals, And of course you will also find that they are ready to sacrifice their names. And it is better if we join the ICOs with working product and their organization firmly.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

When you are in the world of the world, there are a lot of pitfalls here. The first thing you need to choose the right company in which you want to participate. Secondly, you can participate until the end of the project and receive no generosity. In the third, participation in the company needs patience and aspiration.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

The second piece of what you composed is the thing that I concur with. The main is valid. I do realize that an ico that is genuine won't begin sending you private message on wire or requesting for btc/eth or another different coins as commitment. They will send whatever message in the general wire gathering. That is taken yet at same time, regardless I would not give all my trust in.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

I will focus more on the current development of the project team.
Using GTIHUB, you can view their latest open source code, which is the most important part

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

This is a good tip for those who want to invest in ICO, currently there are lots of scams on Ico and the world of cryptocurrency. we must keep our money safe even at high risk.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

It is very important to analyze the project, so as not to waste time on scams. A very good article for beginners-you come to this with experience yourself. You need to be ready to set up from all sides : so be careful in everything

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

I agree with you as written on the thread.

maybe I will add, it's better to follow ICO in your country.
so your country can develop Cryptocurrency for your nation's progress.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

The most important thing when joining the ICO is the transparency of the team. Because of this you see if they are really true to their goals, And of course you will also find that they are ready to sacrifice their names. And it is better if we join the ICOs with working product and their organization firmly.

This is the reason why you need to reach out and talk constantly with the team handling the ICO. Because if they are not responsive, that is already a sign that something is actually wrong.
bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

There is really a smart thought to get sends/telephone quantities of couple of colleagues and afterward discover them on socia media. At that point you need to throughly check their profiles. Typically con artists are not by any means intrigued by demonstrating their faces, they play quick and subtle. That won't be a certification however
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

Now the problem with many ICO projects is how to maintain a long-term momentum of development, we can see that many projects in the successful implementation of ico, there is no particularly good development.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

Really helpful..I had issues recently with my Mew wallet I was hacked my choice tokens were carted away in one sweep...I was devastated
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

This is some really good points that you have raised. I especially like to see posts like this because so far it does seem that people are only investing in icos because of the hype that the ico is getting instead of actually checking out their projects themselves. I would like to point out that transparency on the part of the team can be the biggest tell.

rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

Thanks for tip it would help newbies joining this forum to take better decision; this kind of post show be pinned to the top of the altcoins section for many people to see it
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

Above all, as I would see it, it's in no way, shape or form to go over the different connections that go to your email until the point that you ensure this is the official mail of the venture. Since this is the simplest and most normal approach to discover your passwords and wallets keys. Also, you won't think about it. What's more, I likewise met a few times with the phony names of task supervisors in the Telegram station. Make certain to take a gander at the username not simply the name.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

I 100% agree with You!! Before you invest, or participate in an ico project, you need to carefully check it and study it.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

Hello everyone,

thanks for your sharing, its useful for me Wink
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

I agree with you about that. Choosing an ICO project takes a long time to learn about it. The things you share will be very helpful to the newbie and even to those who have been around for a long time. There are many forms of fraud, which if you do not have the knowledge will lose everything. Now it seems that the bounty has been taken advantage of to scam users with scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: