Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to ban crypto ads  (Read 616 times)
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

I think it will be very hard for Google and Yandex to ban the whole crypto ads. Cryptocurrency industry is very huge to be banned so quickly.

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

there are some people who think that because this makes the price of coins and altcoin increasingly plunged far from the previous price, and I think this is not good in the development of crypto
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.
It's really a concerned news for this platform, In recent time, Some bad news affects on this blockchain system. After Facebook, now Google has decided to ban all of the advertisement of ICO on its platform In June. normally, people are becoming afraid of anything negative news regarding Blockchain system.
In the meantime, this decision could hamper on this platform because Google is the largest platform for promoting anything in the virtual life.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

they cannot ban permanently, crypto can change the world, in near future. so their are no reason to ban crypto currency ads in google.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Google's announcement to ban crypto is all part of regulation process needed in the crypto world, it has become very clear that everyone is very interested in crypto this days from " lawmakers, financial experts, investors, security experts and so,on and so forth . so, Google is not excluded and in all these I will tell you that crypto is undergoing reform,  Finally Google will not completely ban crypto rather their advert will be regulated financial benefit I guess.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

google also announced to ban the crypto ads. i think this is maybe symptoms to ban cryptocurrency. what happen about cryptocurrency in feature. it may ban or survive.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

It seems to me that there are no people supporting the FBI's opinion, which of course carry out the assigned task. I think that all these tasks go directly from the Federal Reserve System, which of course belongs to several people.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

if Google is able to prohibit cryptocurrency ads, people who still lay about knowledge of cryptocurrency will be reduced. not only that, ICO platform will be affected because of the ban. I think Google will not completely ban crypto but only limit and update policies regarding this crypto ad.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

It's a bad move for google. They will lost money like this.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

That is truth https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

So after Facebook, it is the turn of Google? My only question is why they are not banning the ads immediately? Why they want to wait for another 3 months? Anyway, it is nice to have some of these corporations running scared of crypto.

Yes it is a bad thing for the crypto users but I think it will not affect total crypto currencies investment and users so the investors should not panic with their investment and you will be continue investing.

Hopefully this ban is temporary, because with the ban made by google will have an impact on the number of investors and the fear of other sites will follow the action from google this

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

Google, Facebook, twitter, medium - theu all afraid of cryptocurrencies, because they can lost a part of market.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Is this bad news today? Come down to everyone's market price. If it is implemented, it is not really good news. Google’s influence in the market is still greater than that of Facebook. However, this does not support coin Google itself does not support the blockchain.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

You know, even if this is real and not fictitious news, it is only speculative. As somebody starts to prohibit something, all this will only be dealt with in order to bring down the course and that Google employees would buy themselves a bit of a cheap currency at a lower price. And on the other hand, such news can say that Google itself or the same Facebook in general are thinking about creating their own crypto currency for using it inside the system. Therefore, I would not be thinking negative after such news, on the contrary it is a very good signal.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

They said that this will happen in June right? But if this is a huge problem, why they didn´t ban it immediately?
arthur304

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Can't you see the good side on banning.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

It is not possible to deny the future of encrypted currencies and block chains only from the prohibition of encrypted currency advertising. It may be related to American policy. Wait for the day when the policy is banned. I believe there is no problem in advertising.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

I think it's bad that Google is banning applications, because these applications are promoting the scope of crypto currency among ordinary users who do not even know about this area, I do not understand why this happens. I'm against it.
PavelRostov

Activity: 632
Merit: 108

https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

I think that this news has caused a drop in the cryptocurrency market today. The decrease in advertising is aimed at reducing the awareness of people about cryptocurrencies and this can lead to a decrease in demand for them.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: