Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2183 times)
yazher (OP)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

i don't know if how many people in this world know about bitcoin,because some people hate bitcoin because they do not know what is bitcoin all about,mostly in our country is one of the many people know bitcoin,i ask my friends in USA about bitcoin they still don't know bitcoin so how can we count on it.if the others don't know what is bitcoin.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

I think your country is an underdeveloped country. I think Bitcoin everyone around the world knows about it. Although they did not participate in Bitcoin, they have also heard about Bitcoin. Bitcoins are very popular, they are already in circulation in some countries. I think 80% of people around the world know about Bitcoin.
taipe_linsi

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

bitcoin has become the largest and most popular currency as far as I know that bitcoin has spread all over the world, only poor and rural people can not access bitcoin, because the network is limited.
If in Indonesia 40% who understand bitcoin
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Honestly, I did not meet statistics and exact figures on this topic, but in 2017 the number of searches in the Google search engine on the topic bitcoin - increased by 450%, compared with the previous year.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Well I think over 100% of people intire the world are living in their own lives only 30% knows about bitcoin and try this crypto currencies life.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Everyday bitcoin popularity is increasing, well i don't know how many people know about bitcoin but i'm sure that it will not reach half of the population all over the world there's still a lot of countries that is undeveloped and even those countries that is well develop with technology is not well informed with bitcoin, but someday i know that bitcoin will be known all over the world.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Imo it is hard to calculate that but for me it is around only 10% of all population. Crypto is future so that amount will only grow and hopefully in 2025 it will be around 50%.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Imo it is hard to calculate that but for me it is around only 10% of all population. Crypto is future so that amount will only grow and hopefully in 2025 it will be around 50%.

To hard to calculate really since theirs no accurate statistic which can point out the real numbers of crypto users around the world, But for me I really think that we are on few percentage interms of adoption since if you look at your neighborhood and ask about bitcoins and crypto's for sure they will turn you down since they doesn't know about the crypto technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I think most of the people around the world know about bitcoin because it was published on the tabliods, newspapers, magazine and besides it was posted on social media. Many people know it but only few believe and trust on it. They thought that bitcoin is just a scam and others believe on it but they are afraid to invest.

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

I think 30% of my country knows about BTC.

Because social media is so developed now, the media will report when bitcoin surges or falls.

There's also the fun of sharing digital encryption money on your social network!
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I may from my own opinion pro rate this to be 60% of the world's awareness of Bitcoin existence. Note! awareness is totally different from having knowledge of what Bitcoin is all about or what it entails in it's ramification. Yes! so many are hearing about it but its potentialities or benefits is yet to be known by them. Where in some instances, many are still perceiving Bitcoin as a Ghost that can not be moved near, due to different or negative widespread rumor that it is a Scamming site on line, just because some of these people are illiterates and are ignorant of its knowledge and they are even lazy to make research into what it is.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

No one knows how many people already have an idea about bitcoin and other crypto currencies but in my country, I think only few people have an idea about it. Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not well known in my country and has a bad background because some people think bitcoin and crypto currencies are just scam that will only steal your money.

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

In our country, mostly if not businessmen or technology professors, young adults are the ones whose a pro in the cryptocurrency industry. Worldwide? I couldn't say much, but I suppose not more than 75% of the world population has knowledge about bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

I think you're wrong. A lot of people know about bitcoins. Much more than 10%. But to know and use bitcoin are two different things. A very large percentage of people believe that bitcoin is a pyramid. They're hard to convince. There are many similar signs. Bitcoin is a completely new phenomenon. To ensure that people recognized it will take time. In the middle ages for the assertion that the earth is round you could burn at the stake. And now everyone knows that.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

There was a thread similar to this sometimes ago . Your question ( Know ) need to be more accurate . You need to define the word Know .

Know about as just heard about = I can assure you that at this point there is big % of world population heard and know about BTC maybe ( Probably in news ) .

Know about as know what is BTC = there is really small amount of world population that learned about BTC . ( Probably read about it or someone told them what it is  ) .

There is huge different from those 2 .
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

I can't guess that how many people in the world know about bitcoin. But I think this is a big number. In my country, there are only about 10% of the population know about bitcoin.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

There are still people that never knows even a little idea in bitcoin. I am also a testimony that bitcoin is not already popular worldwide because some of my classmates and neighbors are don't have any idea on what is the trend in our economy. Though bitcoin is the most search word in google, we cannot say that all of people knows about it. Probably, 20% of the world population still don't have the knowledge in crypto due to lack of information in technology.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

On our country, only few know about bitcoin. Just like me, I just discover bitcoin with my sister. Now I joined bitcoin because I see that bitcoin can help us financially.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: