Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

I believe at this point, 90% of everyone who has access to internet and television already knows about Bitcoin. In the middle of 2017, when BTC was skyrocketing, it was heavily promoted by the traditional media everywhere.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

My best guess is not more than 20% people knows about BTC. In those 20 percent, only two percent people know well about them and 5 percent knows a little about it. Next, seven percent is just started to learning about Bitcoin and the rest percentage of people just heard the word Bitcoin BTC. But the good news is, The word Bitcoin spreading itself from nation to nation, community to community, people to people, parents to kids, kids to grannys, so the future is not so far when 100% people will know about Bitcoin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

My best guess is not more than 20% people knows about BTC. In those 20 percent, only two percent people know well about them and 5 percent knows a little about it. Next, seven percent is just started to learning about Bitcoin and the rest percentage of people just heard the word Bitcoin BTC. But the good news is, The word Bitcoin spreading itself from nation to nation, community to community, people to people, parents to kids, kids to grannys, so the future is not so far when 100% people will know about Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is well spread all over the world but some of them actually not interested on bitcoin because of the fake news was scattered and obviously think that is totally a scam.We can't know how many people using bitcoin all we need to do is to spread good information for them to have more reliable in the society.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

I think your country is an underdeveloped country. I think Bitcoin everyone around the world knows about it. Although they did not participate in Bitcoin, they have also heard about Bitcoin. Bitcoins are very popular, they are already in circulation in some countries. I think 80% of people around the world know about Bitcoin.

Yes. Exactly, the other country has underdeveloped countries and everyone knows but they did not participate or interested to join bitcoin. The number of people involved is very high percentage because bitcoin getting popular and increasing the price is the people attraction. Soon, our regular money will replace and bitcoin will.be our money. Each of us can be hold bitcoin as preparation for the raised of the price.
Royal Script

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

I think there is no real statistics yet on how many people are into cryptocurrency. Even if we can see bitcoin's market cap at 131,428,402,334$, but there is no exact figure as to how many people are investing on that total amount.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think there are still very few people around the World who know about Bitcoin. Especially in my country, really not yet famous name Bitcoin. But I hope the future of Bitcoin will be widely known to people around the World, so the development of Bitcoin will be more rapidly.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think there are still very few people around the World who know about Bitcoin. Especially in my country, really not yet famous name Bitcoin. But I hope the future of Bitcoin will be widely known to people around the World, so the development of Bitcoin will be more rapidly.
Theres a few people know about bitcoin because they dont know or  believe what really the bitcoin is.But I am hoping that,they must spread this.They must make this a way to help to others.And also its way to improve of the people.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

We cannot know the exact amount of people that know bitcoin. But still a lot of people are not know about the bitcoin because most of them think bitcoin as a scam I hope that some people are known bitcoin because it can give them an extra income. And I hope they are not afraid to join because it is not scam. Over all theres a few people in all over the world know bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I dont really know the exact number on how many people are know about bitcoin but i know that many people now are working in this business or in bitcoin as far as i know maybe only 10 percent in our barangay knows about bitcoin so i dont know the exact amount or percentage in our country.

Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I can't guess that how many people in the world know about bitcoin. But I think this is a big number. In my country, there are only about 10% of the population know about bitcoin.

Some people know or heard of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency for something and knowing what it is.No one can say for sure the numbers is growing everyday.5
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Not all people in a country had knowledge about bitcoin, and maybe it is one of the main reasons why many people judges bitcoin and see it as a scam.It is because  they doesnt had proper knowledge about it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

I can't guess that how many people in the world know about bitcoin. But I think this is a big number. In my country, there are only about 10% of the population know about bitcoin.

Some people know or heard of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies for something and knowing what it is.No one can say for sure the numbers is growing every day.
Newbie Wong

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

I think population really know about Bitcoin is around 1 percent in my country. This percentage may surge next time Bitcoin skyrocket.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

now many people know about bitcoin, probably caused by bitcoin prices that rose more than 1000% in the past year, now the price of bitcoin and altcoin down, but I'm sure the price will go up again.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

This number can not be statistically available. Currently, some countries accept Bitcoin and some countries do not accept Bitcoin. But in countries that do not accept Bitcoin, many people know and are investing in Bitcoin. But I think 20% of the world is aware of Bitcoin. That is my personal opinion.

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

This number can not be statistically available. Currently, some countries accept Bitcoin and some countries do not accept Bitcoin. But in countries that do not accept Bitcoin, many people know and are investing in Bitcoin. But I think 20% of the world is aware of Bitcoin. That is my personal opinion.
yes in addition to your comment in my country philippines day by day a lot of people get interest on bitcoin probably on 100 person 20 of them are trying to know about bitcoin and i believed next year maybe half of my fellow country men will be using bitcoins.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

in my country approximately 25% because in my country has banned Bitcoin to be used as a tool of transactions, but may be used for investment. so me and other users can still use Bitcoin in my country.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Many people knows bitcoin day by day, but i think in the whole world 30% of population knows what bitcoin, bitcoin will become stronger and popular cryptocurrency in the future when all of people what is bitcoin and how its works in near future.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

not more than 50% of the population in the world who knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency because the demand is still not scattered and many still do not believe in bitcoin

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I think everyone knows bitcoin but even they watch or listening or some ads in the social media and so on it means no one can't really know bitcion so it means they know but they didn't know on how to use it so that some of knows bitcoin was ignoring it because of  so expensive for being a trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: